The Pony Games: Jump in for tributes, sign up for Game Makers

Started by Katniss Ponydeen, 2012 Jun 09, 10:14:40

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Crystal Chaos

Narg stares at Wolfblade. "Equestria wasn't like this once. Don't we all want to know what happened? I hope whoever is victor will be kind enough to feed their district even after the food packages have stopped being sent."

KoalaLover99

wolfblade

why did it have to be this way why cant it go back to the way equestria once was he begins to cry

Crystal Chaos

Without thinking, Narg hugged him. "One day it will all go back. We just need to pass the Games..."

KoalaLover99

((A certian something may happen in the 19th pony games...

))

Crystal Chaos

Teal Turken

wolfblade

:'( ......but what if the games keep going and going and going

KoalaLover99

Then you will have to continue participating!

Your Iced soda is melting, drink it

She started to get worried and impatient

Crystal Chaos

Narg whispered so quietly, only Wolfblade could hear it. "Then let's make sure they don't." She turned and started eating.

wolfblade

KoalaLover99

Crystal Chaos

Narg loks at the peacekeeper, and thought of her poor sister. She kept eating quietly, holding back tears. (Mind if I RP Miaw in D7?)

KoalaLover99

Crystal Chaos

Miaw looked at the peacekeeper. "I swear, I had nothing to do with this." She cowered. "Wh-what's going to happen to me?"

KoalaLover99

Just go. If that pesky liar doesn't win or put on a decent show there will be problems. Big problems

He marches off

Crystal Chaos

Miaw started crying, and she ran to her home. She flopped on the bed, hugging a picture of Narg.

FlameandIce

Redglare is snapped back into reality she stands up and walks through the train
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

wolfblade

wolfblade finishes his drink he thinks of the old equestria

Crystal Chaos

Narg finished her food, and went off to find her room so she could be alone, nopony to judge any emotion she has.

Go Up