Thank you for playing in our open server weekend!

Started by Ellowee, 2014 Jan 27, 04:27:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Hearts Bloom

sadly by time i managed to find a dl of it there was only a few hours left of it and i spent that lost in canterlot hopefully i get to seem ore of the world if and when there is an open server again.

Thrills

I LOVED EVERYPONY! GUESS WHO I WAS :D

Pinkie Partiepie :D :D

I really am so glad I was here!! I wish for anypony else that this open weekend proved alot of fun! (and parties *giggle*)
WEE PINKIE PARTYPIE! YEP! THAT'S ME!
I'm wide aware of a thing and I don't like it...
Cute Princess Luna <3

Luted

I played for all three days and I had a blast!  ^-^
It was my first time playing and it was amazing, save for the crazy lag my computer was experiencing. I can't wait for the final game to be done, I know it will be super awesome!
(avatar drawn by me.)

Chuchmur

Thank you for letting us playing  ! It was so funny ! I met so nice ponies and it was so cool !
I want to play again ! Please please please !

Really nice work with this game too  ! But it's to hard  to wait !
Please excuse my english, I'm french...

Pinkie Pony power :)

That_Blue_pony

The game was awesome and I cant wait to play it again
I really enjoyed it!

jessebrony7

I had fun myself! Saturday was frustrating then Sunday I had no problems at all! Will look forward next time!

sparky526

so its over? that was it? it wont open till next weekend/year? I thought it was an official server like pony minecraft servers. you know, open all the time but busy on weekends and late and not busy during the day. this sucks  :c

Thrills

Quote from: sparky526 on 2014 Jan 27, 14:29:29
so its over? that was it? it wont open till next weekend/year? I thought it was an official server like pony minecraft servers. you know, open all the time but busy on weekends and late and not busy during the day. this sucks  :c

Hey you! Don't feel so down! They'll just make the game better! And when it's open again we'll love it again ;)
Cute Princess Luna <3

RealityCheck

absolutely grand time. I can't wait to see what plans you have for the future.

SonicisDashing

The open server days seem to be for stress tests, to see how well the servers fare when there's a bunch of ponies on it. The game isn't actually complete yet.

It might be a while before they open them again, but there'll be so much new content to see and hopefully their servers will be improved the next time. Be patient!

Thrills

Quote from: SonicisDashing on 2014 Jan 27, 16:29:21

The open server days seem to be for stress tests, to see how well the servers fare when there's a bunch of ponies on it. The game isn't actually complete yet.

It might be a while before they open them again, but there'll be so much new content to see and hopefully their servers will be improved the next time. Be patient!

I got faith in them :D They made me happy already though, but ths happy is just awesome!
Cute Princess Luna <3

Verdant Tome

I really did enjoy the two hours I managed to squeeze in at the end. But that makes not being able to play it for an unknown period of time all the more sad. I had just discovered something I loved to play, and felt happier and more excited than I have in a long, long time. And now it's gone, for who knows how long. If only I knew when it will return. And if only it returned soon. I'd hope for next week, but that is almost assuredly impossible. Next month, too, seems unlikely. Best bets lie on three months or more.
No, I know, they have to make the game as good as they can. Quality reigns over the speed of the project. And if it takes them months, it will take them months, and it will be worth it.
But still... I just want to go back. And I want my friends to be back there, too. And I want to talk to people and run and jump and fly and do all sorts of things I didn't have time to do last night.
Well... my rambling aside, I had fun, and hope I get to play it again soon. 

Thrills

Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 Jan 27, 16:43:23
I really did enjoy the two hours I managed to squeeze in at the end. But that makes not being able to play it for an unknown period of time all the more sad. I had just discovered something I loved to play, and felt happier and more excited than I have in a long, long time. And now it's gone, for who knows how long. If only I knew when it will return. And if only it returned soon. I'd hope for next week, but that is almost assuredly impossible. Next month, too, seems unlikely. Best bets lie on three months or more.
No, I know, they have to make the game as good as they can. Quality reigns over the speed of the project. And if it takes them months, it will take them months, and it will be worth it.
But still... I just want to go back. And I want my friends to be back there, too. And I want to talk to people and run and jump and fly and do all sorts of things I didn't have time to do last night.
Well... my rambling aside, I had fun, and hope I get to play it again soon.

I want to be friends with everypony then :( maybe they could put a server for all of us? I mean it would be great and when they update the game they update our server? Suggestion people? :D
Cute Princess Luna <3

Riftonic

I had so much fun in this!!! Can't wait for the next on3 :D

Verdant Tome

Quote from: Thrills on 2014 Jan 27, 16:46:18
I want to be friends with everypony then :( maybe they could put a server for all of us? I mean it would be great and when they update the game they update our server? Suggestion people? :D

That would be nice. But, there's probably a reason the developers haven't done something like this. Maybe it's because the game wasn't (and isn't) ready enough for a full-time server. I don't know. I kinda hope that by now, the game's "okay enough" for people to enjoy it on a more frequent and regular basis. Their choice to make, though.

Thrills

Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 Jan 27, 17:25:11
Quote from: Thrills on 2014 Jan 27, 16:46:18

That would be nice. But, there's probably a reason the developers haven't done something like this. Maybe it's because the game wasn't (and isn't) ready enough for a full-time server. I don't know. I kinda hope that by now, the game's "okay enough" for people to enjoy it on a more frequent and regular basis. Their choice to make, though.

I know. But I want to return with a big smile! And I want eveeryone to remember all the days with a smile! you know, like Pinkie would do  :D
Cute Princess Luna <3

Spit Fire

The Game was Fantastic, was there the moment the servers opened and had a great time, Im looking forward to the next open server weekend and getting to see everypony again.

Hopefully i can play as Woona again

Verdant Tome

Quote from: Thrills on 2014 Jan 27, 17:31:05
I know. But I want to return with a big smile! And I want eveeryone to remember all the days with a smile! you know, like Pinkie would do  :D

I remember last night with a smile. I'm going about collecting every last bit of everything to remember it by; friends' screenshots, chat logs, and I've managed to sort-of get a loop of the Cloudopolis night music, as that was where I spent most of my time. I'll remember it all fondly. And I look forward to the day when I can do it again, reunite with the ponies I met that night and meet another hundred.
I think talking about this has helped me accept having to wait as long as I need to. So, thanks, I guess.
On an unrelated note, I've got a friend who absolutely loves Pinkie. I think the two of you would get along remarkably.

mrbluecheese

Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 Jan 27, 17:55:34
On an unrelated note, I've got a friend who absolutely loves Pinkie. I think the two of you would get along remarkably.

Wait, wasn't there an episode of this? The one where multiple Pinkie's exists?  O:

Courtesy of Miss Faline

Thrills

Quote from: Codefreak5 on 2014 Jan 27, 17:55:34
Quote from: Thrills on 2014 Jan 27, 17:31:05

I remember last night with a smile. I'm going about collecting every last bit of everything to remember it by; friends' screenshots, chat logs, and I've managed to sort-of get a loop of the Cloudopolis night music, as that was where I spent most of my time. I'll remember it all fondly. And I look forward to the day when I can do it again, reunite with the ponies I met that night and meet another hundred.
I think talking about this has helped me accept having to wait as long as I need to. So, thanks, I guess.

Yeah probably :D I love myself too (as in being Pinkie Pie) And well... I did get alot of friends (I think above server average so maybe 60-70 ponyfriends) xD But when they put it back... I'll be there! *has Gummy* And he's coming with me!
Cute Princess Luna <3

Go Up