Today's Smile

Started by Little Judas, 2012 Aug 16, 20:12:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

I got through all the stories in Birth by sleep.  ovO Now I'm replaying KH1 and KH2. I watched the 358/2 days thing rather than played it.

Terra's story was awesome I loved the final boss fight. Aqua is probably my favorite character though.

When I replay KH2 it's going to be the remix version. I didn't get KH1 remix because I heard not much changed in it story wise and I only had enough for KH2.5.

Greyscaleisme

Hah!! I'm finally home and now I can work again!! Yaaaaayyy!!
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Elphyda

Things are finally starting to calm down over here.

Chromastone64

I FINALLY got a game I've wanted to play for a long time! I've heard good things about Dust: An Elysian Tale.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Elphyda

Anxiety medication. <3

Sweet Brew

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2015 Jul 16, 16:08:54
I FINALLY got a game I've wanted to play for a long time! I've heard good things about Dust: An Elysian Tale.
You're in for a treat, dude.
My bro played it and it's amazing.

Chromastone64

Quote from: Sweet Brew on 2015 Jul 16, 17:54:29
You're in for a treat, dude.
My bro played it and it's amazing.

I've played a little bit of it and well...Fidget's flipping adorable/hilarious :D
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Pipkin

Super excited for BronyCon! Also i quit my job next week! Finally!!

Chromastone64

Dust: An Elysian Tail.
AMAZING.
I love the combat (even if I can't parry for crud), the characters are memorable, but there's one thing that bothers me.
This game was rated for 7 year olds.
SOME OF THE STUFF IN THIS GAME IS NOT SAFE FOR SEVEN YEAR OLDS. (Nothing weird, just dark...)

Lync Volan

I opened up an old bag yesterday to reminisce over my collection of Ben 10 toys i never play with anymore, i never knew i could enjoy it so much :D
I'm wearing all 3 watches at the moment too :3!

Midnight Breeze

Oh dang, the USPS contacted me already and told me to report to an interview on Tuesday. They told me when I resigned I would be at the top of the list for rehire, but I didn't think it would be THAT soon. I mean, it's only been 3 weeks. It's not a guaranteed thing since I have to compete with other peeps who got laid off or resigned during the contract fiasco, but still, to get back to me so soon is a level of efficiency I would never suspect from the inept, bureaucratic nightmare that is USPS management...but what can I say, they pay well.

(Un)fortunately the only division in the region with open positions is in Dallas. That's kind of a double-edged sword.

The good: I get to move to Dallas!
The bad: I have to move to Dallas...

Bleh, I know I'd like to move to Dallas in the long term, but I wasn't prepared to move between cities again so soon. I haven't even been living in Fort Worth for a year. The lease on my apartment doesn't end until December, so I'd have to make the commute everyday for 5 months until I can move to Dallas proper.

All complaining aside though, I do hope I get the position. My temp job pays $10 an hour entry level so the pay isn't that bad, but the mental grind of the job is trying. 9 hours a day 6 days a week of picking up corndogs and putting them into a box...over...and over...and over...and over.... it would kill my soul to have to do that job forever.

Howitzer

After YEARS of searching, going from store to store and never seeing any sign of it, believing it to be a myth, I finally found....
Spoiler: It. • show
Guns 'n' Roses- Appetite For Destruction. You would not BELIEVE how hard it is to find it.[/spoiler]
LoE not working as it should? Submit bugs here: http://phabricator.legendsofequestria.com/maniphest/task/edit/form/1/
------->  Jurassic Systems <-----------

MarshyMellow

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Chromastone64

It was actually a few days ago, but I beat Dust: An Elysian Tail.
I wish it was longer! It felt like a 2D Metal Gear Rising gameplay wise, though I like the story a lot more in Dust. It was short and incredibly sweet, but just too short.
But hey, there's rumours of a sequel and even a movie going around, so there's hope!

Chishio Kunrin

I got random inspiration to start an art project. Let's see if I lose motivation part way through or actually carry this out to the end. ovO
*Blows dust off my tablet*

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

PrincessButton

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Jul 19, 17:30:01

Pusheen! :)
One of my coworkers draws Pusheen all over various work things. o 3o it brightens my day.
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Greyscaleisme

I'm starting to get halfway good with PaintTool SAI! :3
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Chromastone64

I've started watching an anime.
My brother watched all of Kill la Kill, so I'm watching another popular one. And let me tell you...
Soul Eater is both hilarious and disterbing at the same time.

Jcfraven

My phone is now fixed! Hurray!

Sweet Brew

I'm exited about this August, I'll finally be starting my audio podcast I've been waiting for so long to do!
The audio drama's will be also start going under production.

This excites me much yes.
Good yes.

Go Up