OC making game

Started by The Wandering Magus, 2012 Sep 05, 03:07:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zygrograxgra

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Sep 08, 04:10:04
((Yay more players!))
Zyggy that OC is really unique and clever! Did you just kinda, do that on the spot? O:

Sorta yeah.
I'm the sudden kinda guy, my ideas pop up and go from there without my help.

Name: Heavy Load
Race: Pegasus
Talent: Carrying extremely heavy things while flying
Personality: Rough, gruff, and serious at all times. He has little patience for those who fool around. The only time he thinks your allowed to not work is after six at night and before eight in the morning, and the only place of pleasure he believes in is the bar, and only on saturdays
Physical Description: Very big and muscular. His dark blue coat barely has any thickness, and his orange mane is mostly shaved off. Same goes for the tail. His cutiemark is an anvil with wings. His eyes are orange.
Equipment: A standard working suit.
Important info/background: None that he tells anyone.

Titanium Mushrooms
Are you happy yet?!

PrincessButton

Name: Snooze Button
Race: Earth Pony
Talent: Sleeping
Personality: Abnormal, Doesn't seem to be 'all there', Blissful
Physical Description: Skinny, Light blue coat, pillow cutiemark, white muzzle and mane, Messy mane. Glowing green eyes.
Equipment: none
Important info/background: None~
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Spirit!

Quote from: Pinkie Pie on 2012 Sep 08, 21:46:03
Name: Snooze Button
Talent: Sleeping
Personality: Abnormal, Doesn't seem to be 'all there', Blissful
Physical Description: Skinny, Light blue coat, pillow cutiemark, white muzzle and mane, Messy mane. Glowing green eyes.
Equipment: none
Important info/background: None~

Cool!

Name: Binocular Gaze
Talent: Seeing a bit further due to his lack of hearing
Personality: Forgetful, helpful, watchful, and careful
Physical Description: Light brown coat with a blackish-gray mane. Cutie mark is a binocular eyes peering through them.
Equipment: Nothing
Important info/background: He is half-deaf and has better sight than some ponies to make up for the lack of hearing.

I dunno.

not really active on here

The Wandering Magus

Name: Whisper Quake
Race (pegasus, unicorn, etc): Earth
Talent: Earthquakes, predicting earthquakes, etc
Personality: Quiet, but can get very loud and commanding very quickly when the situation arises
Physical Description: Strong, broad
Equipment, if any (trident, etc): Saddlebags
Important info/background: Farmer and seismologist
(sorry Bakasan, chose this image)
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636
my art: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=298
visiting soldier sister, be back 8/12/2013

Silver Snake

ovOSEEKER SPAM!!! ovO

Name: Wanderlust
Race (pegasus, unicorn, etc): Pegasus
Talent: Teleporting, flying
Personality: Trollish and grumpy in the morning. Slight streak of sadism.
Physical Description: A slim purple pegasus with a black mane and a lighter purple streak. His cutie mark is a series of purple swirls resembling a portal.
Equipment: None. He's too cool for it.
Important info/background: The Decepticon Seeker Skywarp in pony form. He came to Equestria with Sonic Bolt while searching for their leader, the Warrior. They found him in Silver Snake, but he was a little disappointed in their leader sharing a body with a teenage stallion. Was very eager to tease the Warrior about his thinking they were dead. Jerk.

Name: Sonic Bolt
Talent: Creating sonic booms (not the rainbow variety), screaming, flying
Personality: Happy-go-lucky and not really thrilled about being a Decepticon. He blames peer pressure.
Physical Description: A slight cyan pegasus with a darker blue mane with a silver streak in it. His cutie mark is a lightning bolt in a sonic boom. Duh.
Equipment: None.
Important info/background: The Decepticon Seeker Thundercracker in pony form. Came to Earth with Wanderlust looking for the Warrior, against their Lord's instructions. He was happy to see his commander safe and uh... well. He was a bit puzzled when the Warrior first spoke through Silver Snake, but a thump on the head seemed convincing enough of his identity.

Name: Solar Wind
Talent: Being fiery, whining, flying
Personality: A misery guts whose only purpose in life is to complain. With good reason, I mean, nopony likes him. He's a loser. Always gets left out of group activities like finding the Warrior.
Physical Description: A orangey-yellow pegasus with a yellow and orange mane. He stole Spitfire's color scheme. His cutie mark is a ribbon of wind stuff wrapping around the sun.
Equipment: None.
Important info/background: The Decepticon Seeker Sunstorm in pony form. This guy was left behind by his comrades Wanderlust and Sonic Bolt when they went to find the Warrior and he has never stopped complaining about it. Rather than do something about it and follow them, he prefers to lounge around Kaon and bully anypony who gets close because he was left out.

(The Dr. Whooves rule does not apply to him. I made him because I wanted to. So there.)

Their presence in Equestria's dimension made them automatically shift into a pony form. Think of it like Dr. Whooves.

Let's just.... Let's not ask too many questions about this one.

Stitchin Time

Name: Nightterror
Talent: Anything that has to do with night
Personality: Reserved, sometimes mean
Physical Description: Skinny, lots of scars, ripped ears, dragon eyes and wings
Equipment, if any (trident, etc): N/A
Important info/background: Nopony knows anything about him

The Wandering Magus

Name: Complex Equation
Race (pegasus, unicorn, etc): Unicorn
Talent: Insanely complex non-euclidean equations
Personality: Eccentric, witty, somewhat absent-minded, hyper, talks in technobabble
Physical Description: Wiry, lean, quick, jittery
Equipment, if any (trident, etc): Slide rule, notebook, pencil, measuring devices
Important info/background: Professor of Geometric Magic at the Royal Academy
Descriptions and art of my OCs here: http://legendsofequestria.com/forum/index.php?topic=2636

Epicface

Name: Static Edge
Race: Unicorn
Talent: Going through jungles, techy stuff
Personality: Weird, unpredictable
Equipment: Machete, laptop
Important info/background: He won't do what you think he will...ever.
I like pie.

Morgan Sententia

This is clever.

Name: Shift Jump
Talent: Hard style Jump-Style and Shuffle dances
Personality: Wild, daredevil, night owl.
Equipment: glow sticks, Jump/shuffle clothes, stereo.
Important info/background: A pony who loves to dance the night away. Showing his moves that he created and sharing it with other raving ponies.

The Wandering Magus

Name: Winter Hush
Talent: Being absolutely silent at any speed in snow
Personality: Shy, timid, focused, attentive to detail
Physical Description: Quick, agile, surprisingly strong
Equipment, if any (trident, etc): Winter clothing
Important info/background: Their Majesties' Agent

Silver Snake

Name: Crimson Crisis
Race: Earth pony
Talent: Bad luck (usually involving lightning), then healing the injuries caused by it. He charges an arm and a leg, of course.
Personality: Shifty, untrustworthy, over-confident, mean-spirited, irresponsible, and intelligent
Physical Description: A red Earth pony but he is built like a pegasus (sleek, small and lean). His mane is scarlet with one spike sticking up from the middle of his forehead, and another two sweeping over and in front of his ears. He has tribal tattoos on his forelegs and has a small soul patch. His cutie mark is a stethoscope surrounded by blue lightning bolts.
Equipment: A stethoscope
Important info/background: His background is rather foggy. It is rumored he once was a pegasus, but he relinquished his wings in order to gain his lightning manipulation powers. These powers are stored in the tattoos on his forelegs. He is also rumored to have taken part in several brutal racing murders, but he was never proven guilty and was released.

Let's just.... Let's not ask too many questions about this one.

The Wandering Magus

Name: Fine Silk
Race (pegasus, unicorn, etc): Unicorn
Talent: Weaving silk
Personality: calm, precise
Physical Description: lithe, but not very strong
Equipment, if any (trident, etc): loom, weaving equipment
Important info/background: learned the art in Ibexia before moving back to Manehattan, then went to Ponyville out of curiosity after seeing Rarity's dresses.

bauccgia0

Name: Albion Laserbolt
Race (pegasus, unicorn, etc): Unicorn, of course!
Talent: Magic Science and Science Magic!
Personality: Klepto-Eccentric
Physical Description: Think Shining Armor color scheme, with a Doctor Whooves Manestyle.
Equipment, if any (trident, etc): The bulk of the "borrowed" magical materials in his cove.
Important info/background: Albion Laserbolt, once on of the most respected scientists in Equestria, now living in Ponyville, and obscurity....
Why? Because he ran out of ideas, took someone else's swag to experiment on, got in tons of trouble, and erased himself from everypony's minds (with magic, no less) until he was at a safe distance! This let him carry on his "Oooh, shiny, I think I'll take it" ways until he snagged the Elements of Harmony (says he will never tell how he did it, except that it involves ham and a dead playwright's legacy), and was discovered the next day by the Royal Canterlot Guard. However, using the elements, he forged an entirely different kind of element, like the kind you find on a chart. He called it-wait for it- Harmonium! Unfortunately, the guards were not thoroughly impressed with this, and they had him brought to Celestia. He now is serving a lengthy sentence in the Canterlot Dungeons until further notice.

The Wandering Magus

Name: Willow Wisp
Race (pegasus, unicorn, etc): Earth
Talent: Medicinal Herbs and Folklore of the Everfree, unrelated to alchemy
Personality: kind, caring for all life regardless of origin, but reclusive and willing to defend those she takes a liking to
Physical Description: Thin-looking but agile and quick, knows the ways of the forest and how to avoid dangers
Equipment, if any (trident, etc): vine rope, canvas bag, powder pouches, various herbs, a flute, blackthorn branch, lantern, salt
Important info/background: grew up near the Everfree and became deeply connected with the Forest and its ways; learns much of the speech of all manner of animals and creatures which inhabit the forest, and mediates disputes as much as possible, though she understands the nature of the circle of life and does not interfere with the Wild Hunt.  Gained valuable insights into all the secret ways of the Forest and its often supernatural inhabitants, and was friend of the wild since youth.  Avoids entering the territory of others unless invited as a friend, and is very traditional as far as hospitality and host-guest relationships go.  Consults many creatures from dragons to hydra with gifts and shrewd diplomacy and trade of favors.

Chromastone64

Name: Azure Wave
Talent: Manipulation of water
Personality: VERY shy and nervous, but tends to go on and on once you mention something he likes (not meant to be Fluttershy clone.)
Physical Description: Unremarkable
Cutie Mark: Water Drop
Equipment: Glasses.
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Ramisha

2014 Apr 02, 14:46:46 #35 Last Edit: 2014 Apr 03, 08:42:09 by Ramisha
Name: Ping Pong
Race (pegasus, unicorn, etc): Earth pony is best race
Talent: Design
Personality: Has severe OCD and enjoys putting stuff where they belong and cleaning. He's very nervous and paranoid but if you make him feel safe he will be very grateful and friendly towards you. Not to mention helpful if you need cleaning lol
Physical Description: Dark green coat. Grayish green mane with a white streak. His colors resemble a table tennis table, hence his name.
Equipment, if any (trident, etc): A table tennis ball, for luck. His dad gave it to him when he was explaining his name's meaning
Important info/background: He's great at design because of his disability! His designs are very clean and orderly. He designs logos and stuff but he's good at designing armor too. He hangs around with the other pony who I will post later.

Name: Cold Fusion
Talent: bird taming
Personality: boasting, in-your-face, mean. Basically the Scout. But he's also really smart and thinks before he leaps.
Physical Description: Medium length slate blue mane and long tail, light blue coat and striking electric orange eyes.
Equipment, if any (trident, etc): just a pouch of bird food
Important info/background: when he turned 18, he left his home with just his two bird friends. Now he has over 15. He loves travelling with his bird friends, and prefers his birds to other ponies. Although since Ping Pong saved his life (somehow) he has promised to keep him safe. They spend a lot of time together, sometimes travelling through Equestria. He really likes reading and collecting resources in the wild- those resources are the main source of income for the two.

PrincessButton

It genuinely makes me smile to see people playing this game again, I like seeing the creativity a lot. I also enjoy that it's actually meaningful posting unlike some of the forum games that are just counting/posting numbers...  ^-^
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Ramisha

I wanted to play this game a while ago, but it was really really old. When I saw that someone revived it I was really happy :D I'm not really as good at making ponies as others but I really really enjoy it :)

zendayafan111

Name: Electric Gamer
Race (pegasus, unicorn, etc): uniccooorrrnnn
Talent: playing video games.
Personality: tomboyish, creative, annoying, and can sometimes get out of han- hoof...
Physical Description: Smart, she has a light blue mane, gray coat, blue scarf, and glasses :D
Equipment, if any (trident, etc): unless glasses and scarfs count o.O
Important info/background: nothing really... :3
Stay Happy!

Go Up