Seen Better
4 (10%)
Worse thing
1 (2.5%)

Total Members Voted: 29

Voting closed: 2017 Mar 16, 14:11:01

Go Down

JaredJuteBox7

OK Hi! I'm Jared and I made you all a poll   :D Hope you ponies enjoy!

Mizuki

when you say "past eps", do you mean like the entirety of season 4? or do you mean seasons 1-3? :o

Not to be confused with Zukiuke

AaronMk

Just needed Stannis Baratheon, otherwise almost perfect 10/10 couldn't beat third level.

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Icy Shield

2014 Jun 27, 09:48:25 #3 Last Edit: 2014 Jun 27, 09:52:04 by Icy Shield
If we are talking about Season 4 then I would say this season is made of ups and downs, a mediocre Season. 1st half of Season did not impressed me and even had 1 episode in entire show that I hate really dislike ("power ponies", not gonna watch that comic crossover episode ever again). Second half of Seaon 4 was a lot better.

Let it snow!

Kirru

I've seemed to notice they like  :c boring :l you about halfway through, but the first two-three eps and the last two-three eps are like  O: OMG jawdropping, lol... Every premiere and finale has kept me wanting more :D ... the middle episodes are really easter eggs and getting to know the ponies one by one, which is something a lot of other shows miss :D
White Pegasus with a baby or robins egg blue/white mane/tail. Long, not short. and ehhh 20% cooler than Rainbow Dash :P If any would like to give a shot at donating art for me? :D :D

Bro1997

2014 Aug 02, 11:29:18 #5 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 02, 11:32:51 by Bro1997
I liked all the episodes of Season 4. I don't complain because I know that the producers and crew worked really hard on coming up with ideas for new episodes. It takes a lot of work for episodes to be created. My favorite though would've been Twilight's Kingdom obviously though. It's nice that they resurrected a villain from the first animated special for MLP that last appeared in it 30 years ago :o

Post Merge

Quote from: Kirru on 2014 Jun 27, 19:26:27
I've seemed to notice they like  :c boring :l you about halfway through, but the first two-three eps and the last two-three eps are like  O: OMG jawdropping, lol... Every premiere and finale has kept me wanting more :D ... the middle episodes are really easter eggs and getting to know the ponies one by one, which is something a lot of other shows miss :D

The episodes aren't really that boring. Certainly I've seen worse with cartoons these days. At least MLP are actually watchable. ^-^

Jinxie Umbra

I quite enjoyed all of season 4. It had plenty of great episodes, including THREE Pinkie eps and one with Luna! <3

Favourites? Let's see...

Spoiler: show
1+2 - Princess Twilight Sparkle: The intro was fantastic! Some amazing scenes (especially the flashback) and a healthy dose of chaos. ovO
5 - Flight to the Finish: Solid episode and a great song. Raised some interesting points about Scoots. 0:)
7 - Bats!: Humour of the title was wasted by the rewrite, should have changed it. But the episode was fun; song was fantastic, and Flutterbat was awesome! >:O
9 - Pinkie Apple Pie: First Pinkie episode of the season, and the first ever by new writer Natasha Levinger. She did a fantastic job, IMO. :D
11 - Three's a Crowd: How can you not love Discord? Always hilarious, and a curious surprise to have John de Lancie sing! O:
12 - Pinkie Pride: Second Pinkie episode and it was EPIC! Weird Al was amazing as expected, and the songs brilliant. The polka especially felt very authentic, despite Al having nothing to do with writing it. Pinkie's characterisation is always best in her own episodes, and this one was no exception.
13 - Simple Ways: Applejerk and Rarity are not my favourites, but I have to give a shout-out for Tabitha St Germain's stunning performance in this one! I couldn't stop laughing! D:
18 - Maud Pie: Third Pinkie episode! So much Pinkie goodness! Maud was great, I really loved her character (in case you didn't notice).
19 - For Whom the Sweetie Belle Tolls: OMG Best Princess! *squee* <3 Also, the dream sequence was beautifully animated!
23 - Inspiration Manifestation: Another jaw-dropping performance by Tabitha! She portrays madness so well, like it comes naturally to her... (can you tell I have a crush? X3 )
25+26 - Twilight's Kingdom: The finale was pretty spectacular. Animation was superb, as was Discord (as always). And the song! Best Princess sang! <3 <3 <3

Bro1997

2014 Aug 03, 12:00:02 #7 Last Edit: 2014 Aug 03, 12:03:48 by Bro1997
Quote from: KuddlyKalli on 2014 Aug 03, 01:39:40
I quite enjoyed all of season 4. It had plenty of great episodes, including THREE Pinkie eps and one with Luna! <3

Favourites? Let's see...

Spoiler: show
1+2 - Princess Twilight Sparkle: The intro was fantastic! Some amazing scenes (especially the flashback) and a healthy dose of chaos. ovO
5 - Flight to the Finish: Solid episode and a great song. Raised some interesting points about Scoots. 0:)
7 - Bats!: Humour of the title was wasted by the rewrite, should have changed it. But the episode was fun; song was fantastic, and Flutterbat was awesome! >:O
9 - Pinkie Apple Pie: First Pinkie episode of the season, and the first ever by new writer Natasha Levinger. She did a fantastic job, IMO. :D
11 - Three's a Crowd: How can you not love Discord? Always hilarious, and a curious surprise to have John de Lancie sing! O:
12 - Pinkie Pride: Second Pinkie episode and it was EPIC! Weird Al was amazing as expected, and the songs brilliant. The polka especially felt very authentic, despite Al having nothing to do with writing it. Pinkie's characterisation is always best in her own episodes, and this one was no exception.
13 - Simple Ways: Applejerk and Rarity are not my favourites, but I have to give a shout-out for Tabitha St Germain's stunning performance in this one! I couldn't stop laughing! D:
18 - Maud Pie: Third Pinkie episode! So much Pinkie goodness! Maud was great, I really loved her character (in case you didn't notice).
19 - For Whom the Sweetie Belle Tolls: OMG Best Princess! *squee* <3 Also, the dream sequence was beautifully animated!
23 - Inspiration Manifestation: Another jaw-dropping performance by Tabitha! She portrays madness so well, like it comes naturally to her... (can you tell I have a crush? X3 )
25+26 - Twilight's Kingdom: The finale was pretty spectacular. Animation was superb, as was Discord (as always). And the song! Best Princess sang! <3 <3 <3

Those are my favorite episodes too.

Post Merge

So let me get this straight. The poll won't close until March 16th, 2017 at 1411 which is roughly 2:11 PM ET . So March 16th, 2017 at 2:11 PM ET is the closing date. That's a long poll!  O:

Go Up