Minecraft Mine Little Pony skin requests.

Started by Captain0Ron, 2012 Aug 12, 16:54:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

Captain0Ron

Quote from: Trege on 2012 Sep 02, 04:11:19
Is there any chance someone can make this last OC skin for me?

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=4272.0

I grant upon you... A SKIN!!!!

I couldn't get the tail right, I admit. If it looks weird tell me and Ill change it.
Solar Empire Official Identification
(Captain) Ron

Rissian

Thanks Captain it looks great! I can't believe you were able to do that while in the hospital. I suppose making skins is way better then staring at a broken TV all day though.  ^-^

And the tail looks good as well.

Tiger

2012 Sep 02, 19:46:50 #43 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 02, 20:20:27 by Tiger
Hello there!

Recently I just started playing minecraft, and I thought "Tiger would look weird standing up on two legs like that... Meh, I'll just make myself"

Then I wanted to make a skin of Tiger, then got lazy. And then I remembered this.... ovO

So, may I have a skin of Tiger?

Very much appreciated!

And I'll apply the mod when I figure out how
...I don't know how to apply the mod DD:

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Princess_Luna

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Sep 02, 19:46:50
Hello there!

Recently I just started playing minecraft, and I thought "Tiger would look weird standing up on two legs like that... Meh, I'll just make myself"

Then I wanted to make a skin of Tiger, then got lazy. And then I remembered this.... ovO

Very much appreciated!

iif you go to skydaz.com you can download the mod... BUT all you need to do is click a buton and the mod will install for you  :D
Rub some bacon on it.

PPBG

2012 Sep 03, 07:46:39 #46 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 03, 07:59:55 by PPBG
Can you do my friend's OC?

Spoiler: Details • show

You don't need to do the hat.

-edit- Oh, sorry. I forgot. Can you have her looking to the upper right?
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Captain0Ron

Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2012 Sep 03, 03:23:13
Hello there!

Spoiler: show

Very much appreciated!

iif you go to skydaz.com you can download the mod... BUT all you need to do is click a buton and the mod will install for you  :D

Sooner or later Im going to make "The ultimate pony mod pack" and have it so all you have to do is merge your .minecraft with the one I have set up. It will include mods such as: Mine Little Pony, Rei's Minimap, a custom pony-related sound pack, pony music, texture packs, pre-patched client, and more.
(Captain) Ron

SapphirePony

Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Sep 03, 07:57:21
Hello there!

Very much appreciated!

Sooner or later Im going to make "The ultimate pony mod pack" and have it so all you have to do is merge your .minecraft with the one I have set up. It will include mods such as: Mine Little Pony, Rei's Minimap, a custom pony-related sound pack, pony music, texture packs, pre-patched client, and more.
I'm sorry o3o there is already a pony mod pack  lol

Captain0Ron

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Sep 03, 09:23:32
Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Sep 03, 07:57:21
Hello there!

Very much appreciated!

I'm sorry o3o there is already a pony mod pack  lol

Thank you for killing me on the inside.

(Captain) Ron

SapphirePony

Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Sep 03, 09:43:16Sooner or later Im going to make "The ultimate pony mod pack" and have it so all you have to do is merge your .minecraft with the one I have set up. It will include mods such as: Mine Little Pony, Rei's Minimap, a custom pony-related sound pack, pony music, texture packs, pre-patched client, and more.

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Sep 03, 09:23:32I'm sorry o3o there is already a pony mod pack  lol

Quote from: Captain0Ron on 2012 Sep 03, 09:43:16
Thank you for killing me on the inside.

I will now cower in the corner. *insert FlameCloud cowering in a corner here*

Tiger

Quote from: SapphirePony on 2012 Sep 03, 09:23:32I'm sorry o3o there is already a pony mod pack  lol

That was cruel. You could've at least refrained on the emotes.

Install for me? I had to go through some stuff that I had to do manually and now I'm stuck because I don't understand what it's asking me to do -.-"
And I don't quite get what I'm supposed to do on skydaz.com either. Sorry, I'm just sleepy right now ovO

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

SapphirePony

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Sep 03, 09:59:28

I was being swilly, I never said he couldn't make one :c

Teal Turken

Before anything starts up.
Captain0Ron, that is nothing to get upset by. :l You can make your own pony mod pack. Compare and improve, avoid reusing too many of the same things.
Tiger, don't add insult to injury. Sapphire feels bad enough having made Captain feel like his idea was bad.

Captain0Ron

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Sep 03, 10:30:15
Before anything starts up.
Captain0Ron, that is nothing to get upset by. :l You can make your own pony mod pack. Compare and improve, avoid reusing too many of the same things.
Tiger, don't add insult to injury. Sapphire feels bad enough having made Captain feel like his idea was bad.

Somepony doesn't know how sensitive I am when it comes to anything and everything.
On a scale of one to 10 of how sensitive, shy, introverted, awkward, and quiet I am, Im about an infinity.
(Captain) Ron

Teal Turken

Low self esteem, I see that.
But be aware of other peoples' feelings. I know you hurt Sapphire pony and Tiger made it worse.

Let this be the last of this, this is not a thread for this topic.

Captain0Ron

Quote from: Teal Turken on 2012 Sep 03, 10:53:22
Low self esteem, I see that.
But be aware of other peoples' feelings. I know you hurt Sapphire pony and Tiger made it worse.

Let this be the last of this, this is not a thread for this topic.

Your right. Why not start a new thread :l
Also why don't we highlight my problems and put them right on the front of that thread.
Now, I've been up for a good 36 hours thanks to my insomnia, and I'm going to try and get some sleep. Tiger. I'll have your skin done later.
(Captain) Ron

Princess_Luna

Quote from: Tiger on 2012 Sep 03, 09:59:28

Install for me? I had to go through some stuff that I had to do manually and now I'm stuck because I don't understand what it's asking me to do -.-"
And I don't quite get what I'm supposed to do on skydaz.com either. Sorry, I'm just sleepy right now ovO

just look up youtube on 'how to install mods with skydaz' and you should find it  :l
Rub some bacon on it.

Captain0Ron

2012 Sep 03, 17:56:32 #58 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 03, 18:01:57 by Captain0Ron
Hello there!

Very much appreciated!

I GRANT UPON YOU, TIGER THE PONY, A SKIN. FIT FOR THE GODS!!
(Due to the weird way the tail is made, I couldn't add black stripes)
(Normally I would have a picture of the skin, but skin servers are messed up AGAIN so I couldn't get a screenshot of your skin, sorry)

Edit:
N0 NO WRONG. I screwed up the muzzle.
Heres the fixed version:
(Captain) Ron

PPBG

Quote from: PPBG on 2012 Sep 03, 07:46:39
Can you do my friend's OC?

Spoiler: Details • show

You don't need to do the hat.

-edit- Oh, sorry. I forgot. Can you have her looking to the upper right?

Just wondering if you saw this. You didn't acknowledge so...  >.< Sorry to bug you if I missed something in the original post or something.
My time here has measured much change, and I fear one of those changes might soon be my departure.

Go Up