Its Christmas letz do this(open rp)

Started by Maplewood, 2014 Nov 29, 01:45:05

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Maplewood

"That was the explosion on the lower level of my facility" he explained drinking some more cider

cloudwilk

Cloud gazed over the crowd and brought his own cup back to his face.

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

cloudwilk

Cloud's attention was caught. He put his drink to rest in the snow as he looked across the fire to where Maple was.

Naura

An orange stallion walked around in the bar, and orderd some cider when he overheard the small group of ponies talking. He sat down a seat away from them so he could hear them clearer while he took a sip from his warm cider.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

ElectricAura

Aura's ears flattened and she took a health swig from her cider mug.
Electric Aura <3
OC Info last updated: 1/13/18

Maplewood

"Anyways what is everypony doing this holiday" he asked trying to change the subject

annosrules

"I visit with my parents mostly."

cloudwilk

Cloud curled his tail around him, noticing the orange pony in the distance. Night made him weary. "I uh... I just do whatever. I love C- ... Hearth's Warming! Favorite season!"

Aeterna Sol

Blazing just watched and listened to the story, then when it finished, she got up to look around.
((Can I bring one of Blazing Sun's friend, Solar Flare, into this RP?))

LunarDusk

"Visiting your parents  mostly eh?" Lunar's expression darkened and looked as if looking to the past.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Maplewood

((Sure)) "I wish  I wasn't working but what can you do" maple chuckled

cloudwilk

"What do you guys like most about Hearth's Warming?"

ElectricAura

Aura nearly choked on her cider, the sudden change in conversation taking her by surprise. Family, I love seeing my family.
Electric Aura <3

Buttercookie

" :c Why do all my friends have to be somewhere else other than ponyville? It makes me confused."
"Well, might as well just keep on sitting here, waiting for the day to end."
"Or... I could go and smith some more swords, but then working is boring."
"Ooh! Sledding! I loved to do that!"
"Let's go!"
"Hmm, walk or hover?"
"Walking seems reasonable."
"Hmm, get some hot chocolate first."
"And maybe visit my brother... maybe..."
Birthday cakes... Go with cookies...
Birthdays for life

Aeterna Sol

Blazing then saw a strangely familiar red pony out in the distance. "Um... Guys, hold on, I think I see somepony familiar." She said, pointing at the same red pony, and proceeded to go to her. "Hello? ... Wait, Solar Flare? What are you doing here? She asked Flare. "Just... Just trying to get used to the snow. Nothing much." She replied. "Well, wanna meet the others I met earlier?" "Eh, sure." The two then headed back towards the others. "I'm back, and I brought my friend. Plus, I don't think I introduced myself, so I will now. My name's Blazing Sun." "And I'm Solar Flare." They then said the same thing at the same time. "Nice to meet you all."

ElectricAura

Electric Aura <3

Buttercookie

"One hot chocolate please!"

"Ah, that was nice."
"Get my old sled, ah, memories..."
"And go to a hill."

"3... 2... 1..."
"Woohoo!!!"
"... I went to the highest hill, didn't I. *Sigh* Ahhhh!"
"Somepony help me!!!"
Birthdays for life

cloudwilk

Cloud perked his ears and thought he heard something, but was unsure and turned back to Solar Flare. His breath visible in the nighttime air as he let out a yawn. His eyes started to sag a little, but he perked himself back up and smiled at Blaze's friend, "I'm Cloud~" He wanted to say more but he couldn't figure what so he left it at that.

Buttercookie

Quote from: Buttercookie on 2014 Dec 05, 21:27:32
"One hot chocolate please!"

"Ah, that was nice."
"Get my old sled, ah, memories..."
"And go to a hill."

"3... 2... 1..."
"Woohoo!!!"
"... I went to the highest hill, didn't I. *Sigh* Ahhhh!"
"Somepony help me!!!"
"HEEEEEELLLLLLPPPPPPPP!!!!!  D:"
Birthdays for life

Aeterna Sol

Blazing was silent at first at the call for help for some reason, but now... "You know what? Hold on." She teleported to Butter Cookie and stopped her instantly using a special spell that eliminates g-forces too. "There. Are you okay?"

Go Up