Mighty No. 9

Started by Shadow Mare, 2013 Oct 01, 22:14:53

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Shadow Mare

2013 Oct 01, 22:14:53 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 01, 22:38:37 by Shadow Mare

Well, its finally over... Mighty No. 9 had a successful kickstarter and its coming out for Wii U, 360, PS3, PS4, Xbox one, PS VITA, and pc, mac, Linux. Will be released around Q3 2015. Get hyped!!!

narwhaliagames

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
ay i'm no longer using this site

Shadow Mare

Quote from: narwhaliagames on 2013 Oct 01, 22:41:16
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

You make me sick. This is made by the man who MADE Mega Man. You should be thankful that he did what he did. And DO NOT SPAM this topic.

narwhaliagames

i'll miss you megaman i will remember you by this tune
ay i'm no longer using this site

Super Pinkie Pie

I've been keeping my eye on this but I'm slightly confused with one thing. Will it come out for Steam? I know Steam is pc but usually any websites that has a game can be downloadable to play with a price.

Since Mighty No. 9 is going to happen, I now need to see how Shantae is doing kickstarter. I used to play Risky's Revenge and I loved it and hope to play both it and Mighty No. 9 at some point.

Book Smarts

Keep this topic civil you two

Here's to hoping the controls are fluent, that was a key to the success of platformers

Shadow Mare

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2013 Oct 02, 19:22:56
Keep this topic civil you two

Here's to hoping the controls are fluent, that was a key to the success of platformers

I had no issues with any MM games so I wouldn't worry.

Fluffy Cloud

Meet the official design for Call!

Spoiler: show

Shadow Mare

Looks like Blossom from Power Puff Girls.

KireiameJin

I'm actually kind of excited with this game, i've been a fan of Rock-man for a long time, but the way they turned out wasn't just of my tastes, so i'm kinda considering this a "reboot" of the saga, and i hope it will be nice  ^-^
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

Shadow Mare

Book Smarts

My Vita is ready!

Shadow Mare

Shadow Mare

Go Up