previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

Unlimited sushi!  :D

GlassMirror

wil finally be a senior next school year ovO

Act One

It's the start of MY weekend.  :3
Seriously, I feel to tired to do anything productive now from a manic "normal" weekend of work - too many BBQs and so hot! But now - 2 days off and it's going to rain! (which = cooler climate.)  :D
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Ramisha

Yay Icelebrated my birthday with my two friends, I got a new cool phone, I'm typing on it right now :D

Verdant Tome

Quote from: Ramisha on 2014 May 18, 15:33:41
Yay Icelebrated my birthday with my two friends, I got a new cool phone, I'm typing on it right now :D

Awesome! I haven't really been able to celebrate it yet, but I got a video game from one of my friends. And I might get a couple more.

Ramisha

Aw, I hope yoiu find a way to mark the day
And i hope you get a TON of presents :)

Verdant Tome

It's kind of hard to have a proper birthday party when your home is halfway across the country.

Sometimes, moving away to college stinks.

At least I got friends on the internet, though. And Skype to videochat with my family back home.

GlassMirror

I just saw Godzilla today and OMG it was so awesome y'all NEED to watch it! It's unlike any other!! ovO ovO ovO

...My signature will now change :3

Randam Saiko

Quote from: GlassMirror on 2014 May 18, 16:44:33
I just saw Godzilla today and OMG it was so awesome y'all NEED to watch it! It's unlike any other!! ovO ovO ovO

I also saw the movie today. It was definitely stunning.

Also, happy bday Codefreak and Ramisha! :)

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Jaywo

Quote from: Randam Saiko on 2014 May 18, 17:10:56
Quote from: GlassMirror on 2014 May 18, 16:44:33

I also saw the movie today. It was definitely stunning.

I just got back from the theatre!
11/10!!!
RAWRRR
Quote from: Jaywo on 2014 May 12, 13:03:14
*Begins whipping around the MEGAPERMBANHAMMER and whacks innocents, sending them into MEGAPERMBANOBLIVION*

SUPERULTRAMEGAPERMBANYOUCANTEVENBEGINTOAWESOMENESSBANRAINBOWSHAMMER

Act One

A couple of things to smile about:
1) Went out to get some lunch at supermarket, and got myself a drink. Very happy to see a Lemon Ice Relentless can on shelf and it was just what was needed in the baking sun.
2) The above reminded me that I didn't need much to make me happy. :D
Experiencing new and unique things - Ready to "Act Out"whenever necessary.
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11460.0 My OCs so far - Act One, Pressure Point, Warpcore.

Pipkin

I woke up this morning to find my application was accepted!

I am now a content moderator for Drawponies' facebook page!

Randam Saiko

Went to a Korean BBQ to celebrate my dad's bday.

Emit, you mischievous little...
My OCs

Para

Oh yeah, I also saw the movie Godzilla, that thing was spontaneous to the maximum.
I just saw it today anyways, I thought it was prolific and I felt good after it ended.
Twilight Sparkle sparkles about 500 duodecillion times each planck time unit.

Little Star

The realization just hit me that in a few months my life will be amazing and wonderful and I will cry and there will be hugs. I am going to BronyCon. I cant describe how much I love all of my friends and how much this means to me that they will physically be around me to hug and smile and just be there for me. I dont know if I would be here right now if it werent for all of you. I love you.

Pipkin

Quote from: StarSong on 2014 May 20, 23:15:34
The realization just hit me that in a few months my life will be amazing and wonderful and I will cry and there will be hugs. I am going to BronyCon. I cant describe how much I love all of my friends and how much this means to me that they will physically be around me to hug and smile and just be there for me. I dont know if I would be here right now if it werent for all of you. I love you.

I am so excited to meet all our friends too!

<3

Ramisha

Quote from: Para on 2014 May 20, 22:02:13
Oh yeah, I also saw the movie Godzilla, that thing was spontaneous to the maximum.
I just saw it today anyways, I thought it was prolific and I felt good after it ended.

Your website is nice.
Check out mine.

Chishio Kunrin

Rooster Teeth just released the full version of the RWBY volume 2 opening song Time to Say Goodbye, on iTunes! I just read the lyrics and listened to it on the RWBY wikia, and it's so awesome! :3

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

BlazeyE

Two things.

1) This:
Spoiler: show

2) And when my fellow pilots do this:
Spoiler: show
I sell PR and PR accessories.

Prismatic

Probably that I've been feeling really well over the last few days, hoping it'll still last for a while longer.

Go Up