Book Smarts and Friends(Last updated 9/16/12)

Started by Book Smarts, 2012 Jul 23, 20:16:32

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Book Smarts

2012 Jul 23, 20:16:32 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 16, 20:26:53 by Book Smarts
(( I've been wanting to remake my OC profile, I just haven't had the time or the motivation to do so))

Name: Book Smarts
Race: Unicorn
Cutie Mark:
Spoiler: Cutie Mark • show

Appearance: Book Smarts has dark green fur with a light brown semi long mane that sometimes gets in his field of view. His build is tall and skinny and he has the common unicorn trait of low endurance to damage.

Spoiler: Book Smarts • show

Spoiler: Book Smarts 2 • show

(Picture by Sugarcup)

Personality: Studious, neutral, friendly, laid back, and gullible
Book Smarts is usually too engrossed in his studies and traveling to be social; though he has met and made friends on the road and in foreign lands. In addition, Book Smarts has a habit of mixing facts about Equestria history in his conversations which could get annoying to some ponies.

Special Magical Abilities: Since Book Smarts has been lifting books with his levitation spell for years, he's able to lift them with ease. Furthermore, he's able to focus his magic on a medium, hard cover book and use it as an indestructible blunt melee weapon, boomerang, or shield.

Biography: Book Smarts was born and raised in Canterlot; though he would later find his way to Ponyville when he started to dislike the city life. After a short time living in a house close to the tree library, Book Smarts was able to get a job as a traveling Scribe for the Royal Archives Society. He would go on to travel the lands of Equestria looking for history of ponykind and the other species that still held mysteries. While Book Smarts has a love for seeing the world, he still finds time to return to his home in Ponyville every once in a blue moon.

Other: An old engineer pony was able to craft a magical powered owl made of metal as a way of thanks to Book Smarts for writing down his life's work. Little is known about it and can be usually seen on Book Smarts back, head, or flying beside him.

Spoiler: Owl • show

Name: Chauve-Souris
Race: Bat Zebra
Cutie Mark: N/A
Appearance: Under construction
Special talent: Stealth flying, night vision
Biography: Under construction

Change Log
7/23/12- Profile created  :)

9/16/12- New character incoming, also added species to Book Smarts RP profile :3

Lary

Took you long enough. -.-
Could've been something great. But ya' blew it... Ya' blew it.

Book Smarts

Quote from: Lary on 2012 Jul 23, 20:19:43
Took you long enough. -.-

I was a little demotivated to remake it since the move to LoE

Vick McBread

Wait.... how did you update your OC thread and have it bumped up to the top agian?

(Not complaining)
(Send us a PM :))
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Book Smarts

Quote from: Vick McBread on 2012 Jul 31, 01:06:54
Wait.... how did you update your OC thread and have it bumped up to the top agian?

(Not complaining)
(Send us a PM :))

I have no idea, sorry I didn't post back earlier, I just found time to start the foundation for a new original character of mine  :3

Go Up