Love is in the Air (Hearts and Hooves Day Romance RP)(Open RP)

Started by Peace Keeper, 2016 Feb 09, 04:28:28

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Maplewood

smirks well im kinda a handypony i help out others with things

MMTfan1

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Mar 31, 18:57:07

The brown mare sees the blue pegasus smiling, showing his enthusiasm. She smiles as well, seeing his smile could be a way to showing his good gesture to her. She looks around and while doing so, she takes a foreleg and brushes her hair back behind her shoulders, seeing her straight/wavy mane dangle around a bit. She comes back with another response.

Do you enjoy seeing the ponies or are you also waiting for somepony?

"I'm not waiting for anypony.  I usually come here to enjoy the outdoors and relax."

Peace Keeper

In town streets...

[shadow=red,left]A handypony? So you are good with tools and stuff. Thats really a good hobby, especially helpful. Hopefully it isn't much to ask again, if you can help me with something at home, can you?[/shadow]

--------------------

At the park...

Enjoying the outdoors, huh. I, too, enjoy the outdoors. I have been across national parks to admire the beauty. I certainly love traveling. How about you? Do you travel around?

*-Your turn @MMTfan1
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

Peace Keeper

In town streets...

[shadow=red,left]Ooh thank you Maple. I'll be at my house decorating the lovely flowers. I'll be open for you to come by.[/shadow]
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Maplewood

salutes smiling sure can and your welcome stay safe

MMTfan1

Quote from: Peace Keeper on 2017 Apr 03, 15:59:01

At the park...

Enjoying the outdoors, huh. I, too, enjoy the outdoors. I have been across national parks to admire the beauty. I certainly love traveling. How about you? Do you travel around?

"Sometimes I do travel, usually once or twice a year."

Peace Keeper

In Town...

[shadow=red,left]I will. Hehe[/shadow]

She gives a wave to Maple before going to get the pots and returning to her house. This time she was careful holding her delicates and finally goes around decorating her house around 3 corners going down each street. It was a simple 1-story house in Ponyville, but has a decent amount of flowers around her windows and front doorsteps. Luckily even for the flowers that were uprooted from the broken vases were able to still breathe life once put into a new pot with soil. She gives a bit of water and bit of wiff and the scent of the flowers were fabulous.

At the park...

Not too bad. Good to know you travel around. May I ask politely if you can tell me the places you have traveled to?

*- Your turn @MMTfan1

StarStrike25

(I have not touched this RP in forever and have no clue how to rejoin in)
I am a hybrid between a dragon and pegasus :3 Hi!<br />Icon by Kistune-Fox on DA<br />My DeviantArt is StardustDragon258<br />PonySona info: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16354.0

Peace Keeper

*-We done a bit of refreshing since the original had missing partners so we did a full rewind and refreshed the RP with new partners. I believe we have a set of partners up on the OOC thread and open partners, though I am not sure who are still around to RP. We are gonna wait a bit and see who are still interested.

Thunder Spin

((I was just trying to find a way to jump in. And I found it while listening to music :P ))

The grey alicorn was roaming in Ponyville, trying to find the way to Rarity's boutique. She had lost her way once again. Directions was not her thing at all. She hoped there was someone around to help her, even though she was sure they wouldn't do so. And she was an alicorn! What would happen if she wasn't? How worse could it be?

Space Ace

Bluebell trot though the town aimlessly. It was a nice day out, so he'd decided to go for a walk. However this proved to be less interesting than he had hoped, and he considered turning back and going home. The earth pony was about to follow through with this plan, until he saw a young mare he'd never seen before. She looked confused and lost, so Bluebell figured she must be new in town.

He took pity on the grey mare, and approached. Once he was close enough, he cleared his throat to get her attention before addressing her.

"H-hey, uh, I hope you don't mind me saying but you look a little... lost."

Peace Keeper

Hey Dark Hooves good to see you again! ^-^

You can use anypony you like. We are still settling on partners x3

Dark Hooves 29

2017 Sep 17, 20:50:34 #1054 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 17, 20:55:56 by Dark Hooves 29
//For this rp she is 17, she can speak fluently, but her past still haunts her if somepony asks her about her parents.

Name: Silver Wind Rainfall (Orphanage RP
Species: pegasus
Wing power: unknown
Coat color: storm cloud silver with slivers of white
Mane and tail color: storm cloud purple
Eye color: left eye purple/right eye gold
Personality: boisterous, fun loving, kind
Positive traits: loves playing with stuffed animals, horse playing, loves to share
Cutiemark: 3 clouds being blown by wind
Special talent: creating strong winds
B-day: April 4, 2010
Dislikes: arguing, broccoli
Favorite food: toaster pastries
Dream job: unknown
Skills: none
Hobbies: drawing, making paper airplanes, anything or anypony that can fly

Negative traits/limitations: her traumatic experience with the breakup of her family has emotionally scarred her which she refuses to speak unless absolutely necessary, can't find a reason to have any kind of fun, prefers to stay to herself and cuddle her stuffed cat quietly sobbing while thinking of her mother, currently unable to fly because the muscles for her wings aren't capable of sustaining flight yet, still learning to use proper grammar//

Silver Wind walks town admiring the fall colors.

Go Up