previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Parasprite

2012 Jun 08, 22:54:06 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 08, 22:56:11 by Parasprite
[ Invalid YouTube link ]
Can't wait! :D

Chishio Kunrin

2012 Jun 09, 00:33:55 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 09, 01:18:58 by Chishio Kunrin
Dude! When he pushed aside the English guy's coat! Was the cross on the English guy's necklace the Templar cross? It was at about 2:21. I can't wait for this game. I'm gonna try to preorder it.

Also, here's a brief E3 interview about AC3:

Look up gameplay videos. It's incredible. O: I read about stuff that'll be in AC3 in an issue of Game Informer, but it's much more impressive to see it!

[Edit]: Aww maaan, I found a really awesome trailer that even shows the fact that you can go through houses in town (via the windows), but it has too much blood in it. I'd be breaking the forum's rules if I posted it.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

I'm so getting this game and sticking with my original plan of not killing any continental soldiers as long as they're not required to move the plot along.

McSleuthburger

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 10, 16:21:10
I'm so getting this game and sticking with my original plan of not killing any continental soldiers as long as they're not required to move the plot along.

remember though you are a native american so there might be a couple parts where you have to kill continental soldiers, and for me it doesnt really matter

In all honesty im way more intrigued on how they are going to resolve the current happenings with desmond
Ye-olde ex mod
You've just been McSleuthburgered!

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: McSleuthburger on 2012 Jun 10, 18:35:38
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 10, 16:21:10

remember though you are a native american so there might be a couple parts where you have to kill continental soldiers, and for me it doesnt really matter

In all honesty im way more intrigued on how they are going to resolve the current happenings with desmond

They told Game Informer that there'll be a lot more involving Desmond. That makes sense, considering this is the last game we have with him. At least, I think it is.

Chishio Kunrin

Sorry for the double post, but this is the only way to bump it back up top. Is it? Anyway.

So, since this will be our last game with Desmond, does anyone think there will be any more games afterward? Likely, Desmond and the others are going to New York. There's an Apple of Eden hidden there. George Washington had one.

Also, I have this plot twist theory. ovO What if, at the end of AC3, Desmond completes his mission and saves the world... but then you get an Animus screen... and it shows someone else getting out of an Animus in the future? And really, this entire time, you were playing a person who was reliving Desmond's memories? Now, equipped with knowledge from Desmond's quest, this person must face Templars.

Parasprite

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 25, 15:11:43

Also, I have this plot twist theory. ovO What if, at the end of AC3, Desmond completes his mission and saves the world... but then you get an Animus screen... and it shows someone else getting out of an Animus in the future? And really, this entire time, you were playing a person who was reliving Desmond's memories? Now, equipped with knowledge from Desmond's quest, this person must face Templars.

My mind just exploded.

Book Smarts

They can push one, maybe two more AC games before Desmond faces the modern Templars  :)

1. Civil War period

2. World War 2 period

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 25, 17:53:41
They can push one, maybe two more AC games before Desmond faces the modern Templars  :)

1. Civil War period

2. World War 2 period

Well, it has been confirmed in secret files in the glyphs of previous games that Hitler was a Templar, and WW2 was started to cover the search for a Piece of Eden.

But Ubisoft has told us that AC3 is our final game with Desmond. It's the end of Desmond's story, and as such, they've placed us in the Civil War period as Connor. But we'll apparently have a lot more Desmond storyline going on in this game.

Go Up