Help logging in? Also, hi!

Started by PCelestia, 2017 Oct 18, 22:21:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

PCelestia

Hey, I just got the game and am having trouble logging in, is it your forum account for the game?

Night Striker

Welcome to the forums! Yes, you use your forum account to login into the game. Hope to see you in-game later! ^-^

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

PCelestia

Cool! Thank you!

Now I know I am part of a good community. ^-^

Silverbeat

Hi! Yeah, as Night Striker said, your forum account is used for the game too. It's nice to meet you, by the way. I'm Silverbeat  ^-^
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

PCelestia

It keeps saying that it could not find user, what do I do?? :I

Thunder Spin

Quote from: PCelestia on 2017 Oct 18, 22:57:49It keeps saying that it could not find user, what do I do?? :I

Did you forget your key letter ? You should click on "forgot (idk what :P)" Enteryour password and then a key. Make sure to remember it!

Void92

Welcome to the LoE forum and game, PCelestia :) I hope you'll have lots of fun in game, once you solve login problem :D

Go Up