Dark Hooves OC list

Started by Dark Hooves, 2013 Mar 18, 08:25:14

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Dark Hooves

2013 Mar 18, 08:25:14 Last Edit: 2013 Oct 01, 18:32:46 by Dark Hooves
The link to my OC pics >>> http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=7210.0

Spoiler: show
Name: Angel's Breath Brightwing
Species: pegasus
Wing power: 14.0
Coat color: white
Mane and tail color: gold with purple stripe
Mane and tail shape: same as Rainbow Dash's
Eye color: baby blue
Personality: soft speaking sweet talker, slightly shy
Positive traits: gentle touch, prefers to say nothing if she can't find a nice thing to say, strong appetite for a filly
Cutiemark: bouquet of roses
Special talent: floral arrangements
B-day: June 5, 1990
Dislikes: bugs and boasting
Favorite food: chocolate chip pancakes
Dream job: owning a floral shop
Skills: tending to flowers, drawing, and sewing
Hobbies: making floral arrangements, reading, collecting seashells,
Negative traits/limitations: tends to retreat into her shell when her nerves get the best of her, doesn't take even the slightest scratch on her too well, not a warrior like Dark Hooves

Name: Dark Hooves Yang
Species: Alicorn
Wing power: 8.0
Mana points: 320, recovery rate of 10% of maximum per hour. (passive)
Coat color: dark grey with black on the lower half of all four legs
Mane and tail color: black
Mane and tail shape: short and fine, lays against his body (mane), short and fine (tail)
Eye color: hazel
Personality: calm, caring, and modest
Positive traits: fast reflexes, can adapt quickly to different situations, always willing to learn new things
Cutiemark: yin and yang symbol
Special talent: sensing ponies mana and telling if they're good or bad
B-day: March 29, 1988
Likes: ponies that use their gifts selflessly and for the good of everypony, flowers, and reading
Dislikes: ponies that use their gifts for their selfish ambitions and boasting
Favorite food: olives
Dream job: master swordspony instructor
Skills: intermediate level swordspony, elemental magic, sword maker, cooking, basic survival skills
Black Magic: Casted by unicorns and alicorns knowing the Latin words for each spell. I.E. Nigred Pyre which is Black Fire. The numbers indicate how much mana points (MP) is required to cast the spell per use.
Fire 4, Fira 8, Firaga 16, enchant weapon with fire magic 24
Blizzard 4, Blizzara 8, Blizzaga 16
Thunder 4, Thundara 8, Thundaga 16
Water 4, Watera 8, Waterga 16
Hobbies: magic, painting, and reading
Negative traits/limitations: becomes irrational when angered, sometimes gets too focused and loses sight of the big picture, magic and flying ability are weaker than what a pure pegasus and unicorn possess
Unbeknownst to Dark Hooves there lies ancient powers within him that he was born with and these only arise under extreme emotional distress because the normal heart rate of a mortal pony can't support this power. The first ancient power appears to be dark in nature. The second ancient power appears to be light in nature which is opposed to the dark power, but little else is known about these ancient powers. Not even Dark Hooves' parents know that he possesses these powers. Also these ancient powers appear to have something in common with his cutiemark.  Depending on whether it is daytime or nighttime Dark Hooves will either change into the light form or the dark form.
Appearance of the dark form. Solid black with piercing red eyes and the aura glows a vivid crimson color. His fur turns into a jagged armor -like pattern.

Advantages to having the dark power released: boost in MP by 100%, boost in magic strength by 60%, his armor-like fur protects Issachar from any known weapon and most magic have no noticeable effect on him, allows use of the spell Gorgon's Gaze MP cost 45 per use which turns anything living thing to stone, allows the use of Plasma Buster MP cost 90 per use which both burns and electrocutes anything it hits
Disadvantages: Issachar's will being dominant over a mortal's will Dark Hooves' will becomes trapped inside his mind in which he has no control of his body, Issachar has no allies although he has a connection to his brother Heaven's Ray, vulnerability to white magic, like Dark Hooves' will his elemental magic is sealed which is unable to be used while in this form, Dark Hooves mana recovery is negated while he is in this form and when his MP reaches zero he returns to normal with no ill effects from the transformation
The only thing that gives Dark Hooves the strength to overpower Issachar's will is his love for Angel's Breath. Upon returning to normal all the spells casted by Issachar break returning them to normal if turned to stone by Gorgon Gaze and all damage to the environment and ponies is undone due to Heaven's Ray ability to counter his brother's ability to cause chaos and destruction.
Appearance of the light form. Solid white coat with golden mane and tail and golden eyes. His fur appears to be crystal-like which shimmers in the sunlight. The aura glows with a brilliant gold color. Voice of this form is Dark Hooves' and Heaven's Ray's voices combined.
Advantages to having the light power released: boost in physical strength by 60%, can create anything from nothing except for magical relics (I.E. the elements of harmony.), allows use of mana wave from sword's blade, and allows use of mana tremor from sword's blade, MP cost 0, Dark Hooves can actually control this form because he shares his body with Heaven's Ray's will, Heaven's Ray's will shows compassion and mercy to allies and enemies alike
Disadvantages: unable to use spells other than the ones described in the advantages, vulnerability to black magic, can only stay in this form for a limited time because when he is in this form his mana is drained by 20% for every 10 minutes he is in contact with Heaven's Ray's spirit which after returning to normal his mana recovers like normal which takes time for it to fully recover. Heaven's Ray's will shows compassion and mercy to allies and enemies alike

Name: Silver Wind Rainfall (Orphanage RP
Wing power: unknown
Coat color: storm cloud silver with slivers of white
Mane and tail color: storm cloud purple
Eye color: left eye purple/right eye gold
Personality: boisterous, fun loving, kind
Positive traits: loves playing with stuffed animals, horse playing, loves to share
Cutiemark: 3 clouds being blown by wind
Special talent: creating strong winds
B-day: April 4, 2010
Dislikes: arguing, broccoli
Favorite food: toaster pastries
Dream job: unknown
Skills: none
Hobbies: drawing, making paper airplanes, anything or anypony that can fly

Negative traits/limitations: her traumatic experience with the breakup of her family has emotionally scarred her which she refuses to speak unless absolutely necessary, can't find a reason to have any kind of fun, prefers to stay to herself and cuddle her stuffed cat quietly sobbing while thinking of her mother, currently unable to fly because the muscles for her wings aren't capable of sustaining flight yet, still learning to use proper grammar

Name: Sigma-Omega (called S.O. by Dark Hooves and Angel's Breath)
Species: Mecha-pegasus (built by Dark Hooves)
Wing power: calibrated for 12.0
Mana Points: N/A
Coat color: steel silver
Mane and tail color: steel silver
Eye color: cyan
Personality: sub-serviant, nurturing, doesn't act unless told to do so, follows primary directive which is protecting all of ponykind from harm, can understand ponies' emotions and does his best to communicate and socialize with them
Positive traits: able to use his judgment to decide on a course of action for any situation (when running in free judgment mode), possesses super-pony strength, programmed to be friendly to ponies, will put his functionality at risk to protect everypony
Cutiemark: none (has a distinctive emblem painted on his flank on both sides which is a pony ducking behind a shield)
Special talent: none
B-day: first activated on November 1, 2013
Dislikes: Timberwolves, Cockatrices, all dragons except for Spike and Sapphire Blaze, manticores, hydras, and changelings
Favorite food: none (doesn't need to eat)
Dream job: none
Skills: can scan anything, knows how to fight, can adapt systems to counter enemy's abilities, can project an energy barrier around himself (technology not magic), can fire energy blasts from his mouth (technology not magic)
Hobbies: none
Negative traits/limitations: only does something when ordered to do so unless ordered to run in free judgment mode, will only listen to orders given to him by Dark Hooves and Angel's Breath unless ordered to listen to another pony

i have more to come which i'll post them here
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Fiction Melody

Such detail.  I'll have to update mine with some more details.
I particularly like Silver Wind Rainfall.
My OC List
My OC List

Thanks FakeSmile for the pics!!

Gracie Sky

Is Dark Hooves Yang straight out of Final Fantasy? :P
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Dark Hooves

no but that's where the magic came from
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

Dark Hooves

Weremetalwolf

A mecha-pegasus? That's interesting :]
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Tezaku

the Mecha-pegasus is very interesting, i might make something like that, although, for me, its hard to think of names and such

Dark Hooves

well I couldn't put the greek letters for sigma and omega so I just had to type them out lol

Dark Hooves

here are two more OCs

Name: Heaven's Ray (the god of order and creation)

Species: crystal alicorn (the form chosen for him when he was just spiritual energy)

Wing power: 22.0

Mana Points: 1200

Aura color: brilliant gold

Coat color: white

Mane and tail color: gold

Pattern: crystal shimmer

Eye color: gold

Pupil shape: crystal hexagon

Personality: calm, peaceful, caring, kind

Positive traits: will help anypony in need, prefers to settle disputes without violence, friendly with all forms of life, shows mercy to allies and enemies alike, tries to befriend anything and anypony, doesn't age due to being immortal

Cutiemark: golden halo at 45 degree angle (points to his back end)

Special talent: can create anything from nothing except for magical relics

B-day: 9987 years before year 0 on the summer solstice

Dislikes: chaos and disharmony between ponies

Favorite food: crystal corn

Skills: white magic, master swordspony, can read ancient texts, can write using the ancient language, and can forge swords

Hobbies: interacting with wildlife, enjoying nature's beauty

Negative traits/limitations: he only uses violence as a last resort, he shows mercy to allies and enemies alike, often speaks in metaphors which confuses others, he refuses to form a close relationship with any mare because of his immortality he will outlive anypony he grows attached to and he doesn't want to deal with that

Name: Issachar (the god of chaos and destruction)

Species: crystal alicorn (the form chosen for him when he was just spiritual energy)

Wing power: 22.0

Mana Points: 1200

Aura color: crimson

Coat color: black

Pattern: crystal shimmer

Eye color: vivid crimson

Pupil shape: crystal hexagon

Personality: mischievous, outgoing, kind, caring

Positive traits: playing friendly pranks, likes to party, tries to be friendly with everypony, doesn't age due to being immortal

Cutiemark: crimson halo at 45 degree angle (points to his front end)

Special talent: can destroy anything created except for magical relics

B-day: 9987 years before year 0 on the summer solstice

Likes: telling jokes, pulling pranks, spending time with everypony, destroying things (not of value)

Dislikes: being bored, having nothing to do, being alone

Favorite food: crystal berries

Skills: black magic, master swordspony, can read ancient texts, can write using ancient texts, and can forge swords

Hobbies: socializing with everypony, making friends

Negative traits/limitations: becomes saddened when he has nopony to socialize with, sometimes chooses the wrong time to mess with other ponies which upsets them, when feeling lonely he has a hard time expressing his feelings even with his brother Heaven's Ray, he refuses to form a close relationship with any mare because of his immortality he will outlive anypony he grows attached to and he doesn't want to deal with that
(This is well before Issachar turns bad) Both Heaven's Ray and Issachar came into being at the same time which even though they were just born they have adult bodies and minds and they both have their cutiemarks, being gods they don't obey some of the laws of nature, so they don't have any family besides each other which they are brothers. Even though they are the physical embodiment of yin and yang they are really closely bonded to each other. Which they both keep the spiritual energies in balance. They do have their differences; Heaven's Ray is a little uptight and remains serious most of the time while Issachar is mischievous and outgoing and often pulls pranks on everypony even on Heaven's Ray. (The reason why they came into being at the same time is b/c order cannot exist without chaos) (Only for use in Cosmology RP)

Heaven's Ray's magic:

Neutral magic: Levitation 2, Force Field 10, Mana Beam 14, Magic Armor 30, Star Flare 90

White magic: NulBlaze 2, NulFrost 2, NulShock 2, NulTide 2, Cure 4, Esuna 5, Cura 10, Life 18 Protect 12, Shell 10, Curaga 20, Dispel 12, Regen 14, Reflect 14, Full-Life 60, Holy 85, Auto-Life 90

Black magic: none

Issachar's magic:

Neutral magic: Levitation 2, Force Field 10, Mana Beam 14, Magic Armor 30, Gorgon Gaze 45, Plasma Buster 90

White magic: none

Black magic: Fire 4, Fira 8, Firaga 16, Blizzard 4, Blizzara 8, Blizzaga 16, Thunder 4, Thundara 8, Thundaga 16, Water 4, Watera 8, Waterga 16, Bio 10, Demi 32, Death 20, Flare 54, Ultima 90

Gracie Sky

Are... you making these characters for a game of sorts? Giving them specifically named magic skills indicates this to me.

And the last two are gods. Be very careful using a god in a universe that has no canon gods to speak of to date.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Dark Hooves

no I was just going with what i had put together ahead of time and just copied and pasted them here

i use microsoft word to put these together

HerpyDooves

Your OCs are very interesting, but I love em. Makes me want to try and make a thread of my OC Soulmane, but after like a few minutes, I overwelm myself with ideas and I just forget the idea. This time, I shall make my thread. Still love your OCs though. ^-^

Dark Hooves

Dark Hooves

2013 Apr 02, 09:01:25 #13 Last Edit: 2013 Apr 14, 19:54:34 by Dark Hooves
this will be my fifth OC I've posted on LoE forums

Cover name: (pony form) Zira Dawntreader

Species: changeling

Rank: (amongst the changelings) Changeling Elite Commander

Wing power: 11.0

Mana Points: 600

Pony form of choice: alicorn

Appearance of normal form: black body with green eyes, bug wings, fangs in the mouth, and the horn curves upward

Aura color: changeling green

Coat color: (pony form) french vanilla white

Mane and tail color: (pony form) rose petal red

Mane and tail shape: (pony form) her mane is like Rarity's, but it is braided with eight bumps and her tail is like Applejack's

Eye color: (pony form) sapphire blue

Personality: caring, generous, kind

Positive traits: assertive, selflessness, leadership, wants to be friends with ponies

Cutiemark: (pony form) banana split with chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream on it with rainbow sprinkles

Special talent: (pony form) can make any kind of desert involving ice cream

B-day: April 15, 1981

Dislikes: her changeling form, other changelings, violence

Favorite food: banana split with chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry ice cream on it with rainbow sprinkles

Dream job: working at an ice cream parlor

Skills: black magic, white magic, magic that only changelings know

Hobbies: tending to flowers, listening to singing birds, making herself look pretty

Negative traits/limitations: hides her magic because her mana color is the green that changelings have, she is wary around unicorns and alicorns because some of them can reveal her true form, she is demanding about getting ice cream which has to be exactly how she wants it

Story:
She was born a changeling, but despite that she developed a liking of ponykind and she strongly disliked changelings which saddened her because she is a changeling, but she toughed it out. After many years she rose to the rank of Elite Commander which is the second in command of the changelings. After the Queen's attack on Canterlot she managed to escape during one night after the Changeling Queen had fallen asleep. Giving up everything that she had earned, she went to Ponyville where she is currently at to this day she lives her life in peace disguised as an alicorn.

My Sixth OC.

Name: Arielle Hydrana

Species: Mer-pony (she has a similar body to an earth pony)

Wing power: N/A

Coat color: ocean blue

Mane and tail color: sea foam green

Mane and tail shape: like Fluttershy's

Distinctive features: has a fin along each of her sides near the top of her back and on the outside of her hind legs; her fins can fold flat against her body; she also has gills on each side of her neck, she propels herself in water using her fins and when she is either sleeping or on land she folds them flat against her body

Fin color: coral red with ocean blue outline

Eye color: coral red

Personality: outgoing, fun loving, boisterous

Positive traits: social, very talkative, playful

Cutiemark: surfboard

Special talent: surfing

B-day: June 12, 2000

Dislikes: being dry, cats, autumn, winter

Favorite food: seaweed

Dream job: swimming instructor

Skills: strong swimmer; can breathe underwater, can use her fins on her sides to glide through the air

Hobbies: watching fish and other sea creatures, launching herself out of the water as high as possible, relaxing

Negative traits/limitations: can't stay out of the water for more than an hour because the dry air can be harmful to her, tries to stay near to sources of water, heads south during autumn and returns during spring to be where the warm weather is at, is somewhat lazy and takes naps often usually right after eating

Story:

Right after being born her parents realized that something was unusual about their daughter, which they soon noticed that she has gills and fins. They let the doctor take Arielle and fill a sink most of the way with water and put her in it. She quickly comes around and starts crying, which the doctor realizes that Arielle will be fine. The doctor walks to Arielle's parents and tell them about her and that they can't do anything for her except that he tells them that Arielle must stay wet in order to survive. At age 5 Arielle is in the shallow water at a beach in Fillydelphia and she sees a pony surfing which she walks over to another surfer and asks to borrow his surfboard which he says ok. She grabs the surfboard and swims out to where the waves push her along and she starts surfing which her cutiemark appears when she starts shredding the wave with the surfboard. At age 13 she moves to Ponyville with her parents where there are more lakes and rivers for her to stay in which she happily and healthily lives to this day.

Teal Turken

Fix these OC page layouts. Though they aren't organized poorly, the visual appearance of it is ugly and confusing. Put Bold in the info like
Name:
Cutie mark:
Bio:
Etc.:

That looks better.
And pictures would be nice, even if they're just sketches or editted pony creator images. And colors would be nice too!

Dark Hooves

2013 May 01, 17:46:21 #15 Last Edit: 2013 May 02, 17:34:53 by Dark Hooves
OC number 7

Name: Shadowheart Yang (the first name being the same as somepony on the website is a coincidence)
Very special somepony: (when she meets him) Tapeon Blademaster
Species: alicorn
Wing power: 7.5
Mana Points: 250
Coat color: dark grey
Distinctive features: a heart shape on her chest that appears shadow-like
Mane and tail color: royal purple
Mane and tail shape: like Derpy's
Eye color: purple
Personality: playful, naïve, caring
Positive traits: very kind, loves to play with ponies, loves to share
Cutiemark: none
Special talent: not known
B-day: August 16, 1996
Likes: her older brother Dark Hooves, other ponies around her age, playing
Dislikes: mean ponies, hurting others, pickles
Favorite food: popcorn
Dream job: librarian
Skills: reading, keeping things organized, practical magic spells
Hobbies: reading, magic, friendship
Family: Dark Hooves (older brother)
Negative traits/limitations: has trouble putting down books, too neat, takes a while even to make a minor decision

Spells:
Levitation, Mana Beam, Force Field, Teleportation

Story:
Born 2 years before Dark Hooves was foal-knapped which she toughs out the time he was gone and grows into a strong young mare. She hasn't found out her special talent yet, but she continues on despite that in hopes that she does. Still living with her parents, but can come and go as she pleases as long she keeps up with her school work.

OC number 8

Name: Tapeon Blademaster
Very special somepony: (when he meets her) Shadowheart Yang
Wing power: 9.5
Coat color: black with yellow ring around the middle of each leg
Mane and tail color: black with yellow stripe
Mane and tail shape: like Lightning Dust's
Eye color: crimson
Personality: calm, cheerful, laid back, very shy
Positive traits: upholds honor, respectful towards others, prefers not to fight but will when necessary, can see even in the darkest of places (his eyes are like an owl's eyes), he tries hard to get over his shyness
Cutiemark: none
Special talent: not known
B-day: September 11, 1995
Dislikes: fighting, rude ponies, ponies that don't show mercy
Favorite food: cinnamon buns
Dream job: royal guard
Skills: use of the long spear, can hide in the shadows (not like Silent Shadow, upon entering a shadow or a dark place the yellow on him turns black and he's almost impossible to see), skilled archer
Hobbies: physical activities, archery, reading
Negative traits/limitations: can't tolerate standing around doing nothing, he often hides when stressed, he doesn't like being among a large crowd, often stays to himself

Story:
He was born in Ponyville to a really large family, so large that he didn't get the enough attention which made him become really shy as he grew older. He would spend his free time doing physical activities of any kind, which he learned to use a long spear and became a highly skilled archer. He's attends school, but his shyness often interferes with his ability to speak in class, but despite that he's a straight A student. He continues to attend school and tries hard to overcome his shyness.

Angels Breath2

I like both characters babe they are cool :D

Dark Hooves

Dark Hooves

2013 May 03, 08:21:39 #19 Last Edit: 2013 May 11, 12:56:31 by Dark Hooves
OC number 9

Name: Cyber Troia (built by a mad scientist)
Species: mecha-unicorn
Wing power: N/A
Mana points: 700
Coat color: dark magenta with black stripe down both sides
Mane and tail shape: braided steel strands with no volume
Eye color: piercing red
Personality: power hungry, ruthless, obeys her creator only
Positive traits: will not harm ponies, only will search for and attack Sigma-Omega, just as advanced as Sigma-Omega
Cutiemark:  none, has a red javelin painted on both flanks
Special talent: none, prime directive is hunting Sigma-Omega
B-day: May 3, 2013
Dislikes: peace, harmony
Favorite food: N/A
Skills: possesses a built-in sword in her front left leg, possesses the same beam weapons as Sigma-Omega, can project an energy barrier, and possesses hyper cannon which can destroy Sigma-Omega with one shot
Negative traits: will use the ponies to draw out Sigma-Omega, she will forge friendships for her own purposes and to assist her in performing her prime directive, will not stop unless ordered to do so or destroyed

Story:
Built by a mad scientist who studied Sigma-Omega in secret in his underground hideout solely to seek out and destroy Sigma-Omega. Upon activation she came out from the secret hideout and starts her search for Sigma-Omega.

She is Sigma-Omega's rival built by a mad scientist.

OCs number 10 and 11

Name: Winter's Bliss Yang
Wing power: not known, (after learning to fly) 5.0, (after becoming an adult) 14.0
Coat color: silvery white
Mane and tail color: white
Mane and tail shape: like Fluttershy's
Eye color: baby blue
Aura color: white
Personality: not known, (after a few months.) playful, slightly shy and very kind, (age 15) very kind, very shy, sweet talker (Like her mom.)
Positive traits: not known, (age 2) modest and caring, (age 15) gentle touch, modest, steady hooves, and prefers to say nothing if she can't find a nice thing to say
Cutiemark: none (acquires snow storm cutiemark at age 6 when she first attends school; which is a storm cloud with snowflakes falling from it)
Special talent: not known (age 6) can cause snow storm at will just by touching a cloud
B-day: July 16, 2014
Likes: not known, (age 2) stuffed animals, the color pink, (age 15) the color pink, flowers, modest ponies
Dislikes: not known, (age 2) celery, yelling, (age 15) boasting, yelling, and fighting
Favorite food: not known, (age 2) carrots, (age 15) vanilla ice cream
Dream job: not known (age 15) hair stylist
Skills: none (age 2) math comes easy to her, (age 15) able to read measuring tape (she possesses magic which will be found under magic)
Hobbies: none, (age 2) drawing, (age 15) styling hair and giving hooficures
Negative traits/limitations: cannot speak because of her being a newborn pony, (age 2) she has a hard time with talking to ponies she hasn't met before, (age 15) being very shy she often retreats into her shell when confronted by ponies and stressful situations (she's quite similar to Fluttershy)

Story:
Born on July 16, 2014 she lives a normal life. At age 6 she discovers her special talent when she realizes she can make clouds start making snow just by touching them which she uses her gift to make Misty Moon feel better after getting a rub-burn on her back.

Name: Misty Moon Yang
Wing power: not known, (after learning to fly) .5, (after becoming an adult) 9.0
Coat color: black
Mane and tail color: fire orange with fire blue stripe
Mane and tail shape: like Twilight's but kept at shoulder length (mane), her tail is kept short like what stallions have but looks like Twilight's
Eye color: fire green
Aura color: appears to be fire like which is (closest to her body) orange, (in the middle) green, and (furthest from her body) blue are noticeable
Personality: not known, (after a few months) fun loving and playful, (age 15) a tomboy, playfully aggressive, strong appetite, and fun loving
Positive traits: not known, (age 2) calm and assertive, (age 15) calm, caring, assertive, fast reflexes (like her dad), and never backs down if she thinks she stands a chance of winning
Cutiemark: none, (acquires tri-color flame cutiemark at age 8 when she discovers her fire magic; which is a flame that is fire orange, fire green and fire blue)
Special talent: not known, (age 8 ) possesses unique fire magic, but instead of being orange fire it's blue fire
B-day: July 16, 2014
Likes: not known, (age 2) the color orange, fire, (age 15) spicy food, playing tackle football, and horse playing
Dislikes: not known, (age 2) cold air, fillies' clothing, (age 15) fillies' clothing, cold air, sugary foods and drinks
Favorite food: not known, (age 2) red peppers, (age 15) ghost chilies
Dream job: not known, (age 15) royal guard
Skills: none, (age 2) can phase herself through solid objects using her magic; can project a barrier around herself as well as others, (age 15) can forge a sword and use it, fire magic, can make herself nearly invisible only a shimmering distortion is noticeable if one looks hard enough, also uses shurikens and kunai throwing knives, also uses a red bladed katana forged out of a similar crystal to what her dad used for his broadsword. (Rest of her magic will be found under magic.)
Hobbies: none, (age 2) magic, horse playing, (age 15) being stealthy, and planting traps
Negative traits/limitations: cannot speak because of her being a newborn pony, (age 2 and age 15) her preference of wearing stallion's clothing is sometimes disturbing to other ponies, her aggressive attitude sometimes causes her to horse play roughly and sometimes she hurts somepony, her boldness often gets herself into troublesome situations which she then has to fight her way out of when battling dangerous creatures

Story: Born on the same day as her twin sister she lives a normal life. At age 8 she discovers her special talent when she stands up to a bully that is picking on Winter's Bliss and her colt-friend. She casts fire magic to keep the bully away from herself and her sister and colt-friend.

this is the full list of magic for both of them

Misty Moon's and Winter's Bliss' magic.

Misty Moon (age 15) MP-480 mana recovery 10% of maximum per hour (passive)

Neutral Magic (Neither white nor black magic.):
Levitation 2, Intangibility 4, Mana beam 14, Active camouflage 20, Magic armor 30 (appearance of armor has pieces that stick up and are pointy to counter foes that try to wrap around her, also the armor is enchanted so it's weightless on her but weighs down anypony else who wears it, in case somepony manages to steal it from her)

Black Magic:
Fire 4, Fira 8, Firaga 16, Enchant Weapon (Fire) 24, Fire Star 30 (Hits multiple targets), Phoenix Flower 36

White Magic:
None

Winter's Bliss (age 15) MP-240 mana recovery 10% of maximum per hour (passive)

Neutral Magic:
Levitation 2, Force field 10

Black Magic:
None

White Magic:
NulBlaze 2, NulFrost 2, NulShock 2, NulTide 2, Cure 4, Esuna 5, Cura 10, Curaga 20, Protect 12, Shell 10

In case if anypony doesn't understand the elemental null spells: each of them nullify one spell of the element they protect against NulBlaze (fire), NulFrost (ice), NulShock (lightning), NulTide (water), also all of these when casted protect the caster as well as everypony else participating in the battle with the caster.

Go Up