Gaming Parents

Started by Chishio Kunrin, 2012 Jun 11, 19:59:42

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rissian

My parents used to play Super Mario Bros on the nes with me and my sister when I was 5 or 6 years old, and some karate game I can't remember the name of on nes, but once we started playing the newer games they sort of lost interest although my dad played with us on the SNES Jurassic Park 2 but he lost interest in games when the N64 and PSX came out, where as I ended up becoming a retro/new game player.  x3

Chishio Kunrin

Oh yeah, I just remembered, my dad used to play the Resident Evil video games. ^-^ I loved watching him play when I was a kid, and then I'd play pretend Resident Evil at daycare.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: Wandering Star on 2012 Jun 12, 09:50:07
Quote from: Book Smarts on 2012 Jun 12, 08:06:45
Quote from: Wandering Star on 2012 Jun 12, 06:40:11
I have convinced my sister and my father about joining World of Warcraft. They joined the Horde. I am from the Alliance. They say I am the family's shame. >:/

If you are a rogue, you should come up to them while they're leveling and gank them to get the last laugh

My main was a mage so I could only "see" (and kill) them when people wanted to invade Ogrimmar. It was kinda awkard go to a city and kill your own family, actually XD

lol lol lol

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Crystal Chaos

My dad used to play Runescape, but he is OBSESSED with New Vegas.

Trilight Dashie

Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 14, 09:10:51

Yuuuuh, Fallout: New Vegas is truly, truly, TRULY good. Too bad I'm too lazy to download it again  lol

Why do chemists call helium, curium, and barium 'the medical elements'? Because, if you can't 'helium' or 'curium', you 'BARIUM'! Heheh."

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Trilight Dashie on 2012 Jun 14, 09:12:34
Quote from: Crystal Chaos on 2012 Jun 14, 09:10:51

Yuuuuh, Fallout: New Vegas is truly, truly, TRULY good. Too bad I'm too lazy to download it again  lol

We fight over who gets to play.

Chishio Kunrin

I think my mom is interested in playing the Fallout series. ^-^

Crystal Chaos

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 14, 10:32:21
I think my mom is interested in playing the Fallout series. ^-^

My mom would watch us play and make snarky comments, but I think she liked it.

Nala Valor

My mom desnt even know how to jump in the first super Mario...

But my dad played pokemon Blue with a very strong team ((stronger than mine)) and pokemon Gold. My dad also play a bit of Tetris party from time to time... But that's it...

The Traveling Monk

My dad used to be a gamer but he hasn't had the time now that he is going back and finishing his college degree. Oddly enough until my dnd group broke up a few days ago I never really had the time for it myself. And what do you know, now here I am  :D
The path of life is a winding one. It is best to remain hopeful down it, and to bring a few good friends and snacks for the trip.   -Panxen, the traveling monk.

My OC: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2937.0

Midnight Star

hm.. I am a parent myself, and I play a LOT of mmos  ^-^
my kiddos daddy plays RTS games like starcraft and LOL and so on and so forth  :D

Hirosashii

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 11, 19:59:42
My mom plays games like:

• Dark Cloud/Dark Cloud 2

My dad plays games like:

• Disgaea

So yeah, I'm just going to go on ahead and give both of your parents a golden star.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Hirosashii on 2012 Jun 16, 17:43:29
Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2012 Jun 11, 19:59:42
My mom plays games like:

• Dark Cloud/Dark Cloud 2

My dad plays games like:

• Disgaea

So yeah, I'm just going to go on ahead and give both of your parents a golden star.

Woohoo! :3

Zaner-Boy

Oh, I WISH my parents played games. But no, they can't be bothered to.

Ozzy

Still trying to beat my mother on Mortal Kombat, dem 50% combos are killin' me.  :x

Go Up