The Legend of the Six [Sign-up RP]

Started by DrifterCrow, 2017 Sep 04, 17:40:21

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nightshade Star

2017 Sep 15, 18:03:10 #20 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 16, 17:51:19 by Nightshade Star
"Oh." I said. I look around a bit like a man on a mission.

SandFire

"I suppose than I shall help. But first I need to close the shop down for a bit or find a replacement for the time I will be gone." Essence tells the stallion as she starts to think on what would be the best course of action.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Aqua Fire

Aqua decided to "quickly" grab a few snacks. She took awhile to decide which snack she should bring(explaining why they took so long). After a couple minutes of thinking, Lunar grabbed her buy the hoof, and dragged her out with nothing.
"Sorry about the wait." Aqua said. "I WOULD OF got snacks for us all, if SOMEPONY didn't drag me out.. <_<" She looked at Lunar with an annoyed look, Lunar doing the same, but more intimidating. she immediately regretted her desision. She looked back at the two ponies.
"Anyway, we're ready!"
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

DrifterCrow

The black stallion looks at all three and nods his head. He opens up the scroll and, in an instant, a large magic rune circle appeared below them. A flash of light begins to envelop the group into a ball of light. Suddenly, both the circle and the ball vanishes from the town.

In a forest West of Equestria, a ball of light appears and then dissipates, releasing the group from the teleportation spell. The group appears to be at the forest border near a mountain range. The black stallion begins to walk towards the mountain. There, sitting near the base is another black stallion with the same mane and eye color, even the same wardrobe. The black stallion says, "It is done, Emural. I have brought the volunteers as you have requested."

"Good," says Emural. "You may go and join the others now. I'm sure Galiant would be pleased to see you."

The black stallion nods and a crimson flame engulfs him, revealing himself as what appears to be a crimson changeling scout drone with a crowned head. With the changeling's wings ready, he launches himself into the sky, flying over the mountain and out of sight. Now the one called Emural stands up and beckons them forward.

The black stallion nods in response to Essence and waits at the spot.
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

SandFire

Essence find her sister to take care of the shop. As well as gather what she would think would be important for a trip. After double checking she proceeds walks outside to wait for the stallion.

DrifterCrow

The black stallion walks up to her and says, "Are you ready to begin?"

As he spoke, the stallion pulls out what looks to be a scroll from the black trench coat.
Hide within the darkness, and strike from the shadows. Fly through the night and watch for thy enemies.
Welcome to the Crow's Nest. For I, the Drifting Crow, shall sate your needs with whatever I have.

SandFire

Sighing Essense says "Sure lead the way"

DrifterCrow

The stallion opens up the scroll and the spell immediately activates, engulfing the two into a ball of light. The ball disappears, leaving no trace.

In the forest, a ball of light appears next to the first group and dissipates, releasing the two from the spell. The black stallion, Emural, looks towards the new group. The black stallion walks towards Emural and says, "I brought in a volunteer."

"Good," says Emural. "You may join the others whenever you please."

The black stallion is engulfed in a crimson flame, revealing to be another crimson crowned changeling. He extends his wings and launches into the sky. He soon begins to fly over the mountain and out of sight. Emural then beckons Essence to him.

Nightshade Star

I gape at the changelings, think about whether I should reveal my true form or not.
Only in front of ponies who understand, I thought.
"So," I said shyly to the black stallion, "Where are we going?"

DrifterCrow

Emural looks at Nightshade. His face showing nothing, not even a hint of emotion. He says, "Through the mountain. First, we gather."

A closer look at the Emural reveals that his partially covered cutie mark seems to be glowing a bright blue color. And, unlike the changelings that disguised as him, he is carrying two full saddlebags. After Emural gets a good look at Nightshade, he speaks again, in a more lower tone. "You do not need to wear a disguise. You are among allies," said Emural.

SandFire

Essense watches as the one stallion changes and leaves backing up from this new stallion. After being a good distance she says, "Who are you and why are they leaving?"

DrifterCrow

Emural turns towards Essence and replies, "I am called Emural. A chosen representative of my village and contractor. I am also the village's guardian and magical detector. As for the changelings. They are returning to their leader and to resume with their duties. You could say I borrowed them to bring you and the rest of these volunteers here."

Nightshade Star

"Okay," I whispered back, making sure no one hears but Emural. "I'm just waiting for a right time to do that." My eyes flash violet (my eye color) for about a millisecond, then revert back to normal.

SandFire

"I was under the impression I was helping the other stallion...changling.." Essense said with annoyance at all that was happening.

DrifterCrow

"Yes, the ones that carry my form." He says.

Emural reaches into his saddle bag and pulls out a green tome. He opens it up and flips through the pages. As he skims through the content, he says, "I suppose it is a sort of annoyance. However, it is irrelevant to know whether or not it bothers you, for each of us has a duty to perform. Especially at this very moment."

He stops at a page and reads quietly the words, "langdistanse telepati."

The tome begins to glow and Emural closes his eyes. A few seconds later, the glow disappears and he opens his eyes. He looks at Essence and says, "It seems the one who met you agreed to give you access to the valley's local fauna for your potions and special dust. I am of position to give you exactly that access, but it is the village in the forest that can give you exactly what you need. For they are plentiful in many such things. Including those found rare everywhere else."

Aqua Fire

Aqua was excited to see changelings, for she had never seen them before. She took a step further, only for Lunar's wing to block his path. He didn't trust them or the stallion, and on.y showed that slightly.
"So.." He said. "What exactly are we up against?"
Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

DrifterCrow

Emural turns towards Lunar and says, "If we do this correctly and efficiently, we will only face a rebellious group of ponies whose selfishness would dare threaten the entire world. If we don't, we may be facing an even larger threat than what is currently present. At that point, I would have to give my life to prevent it from going too far."

He looks down at his book and asks, "Does that satisfy your curiosity?"

SandFire

"If you only need to face a group of erronous ponies why didnt you and your 'recruiters' do it than?" Essense said in an annoyed tone. Getting the feeling it wasnt just a group of ponies ahead if these others were also recruites as well

DrifterCrow

"There is a large shield around the entire temple, exactly where the rebel main headquarters are at. Only the rebels can go in and out of it and almost all attempts to break the shield has been futile. We can't even go underground. There is only one last chance to break the shield and that is to retrieve the blessings of the Six. Since I am a representative and a contractor of one of them, I already obtained a blessing. What mystifies me is that other five have yet to choose a representative or a contractor, even a temporary one. That is why I sent out these 'recruiters' as you say. To find temporary replacements for each of the five or at least to find out why with some new perspective. Mine isn't enough," said Emural as he closes the green tome.

Go Up