Hello!

Started by Seagrass Shoals, 2016 Nov 14, 02:47:43

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Seagrass Shoals

Hi there, everypony! I finally decided to join up. Happy to be here! My name's Seagrass Shoals, but you can just call me Seagrass. :) I'm pleased to meet everyone! I'm pretty friendly (at least I think so!), so please don't hesitate to say hi!

One of my favorite hobbies is drawing. I love to draw! I finally decided to try my hand at making my own ponysona a little while ago, and that's how Seagrass came to be! On that note, I'll be posting to the Art forum very shortly. ;)

Once again, I'm please to meet you all! Looking forward to talking with everyone! :)

Proudy Hooves

Hello and welcome to the LoE Community! Enjoy your stay there!
There you can show yourself as a classy writer, creative artmaker, clever role-player or a cheerful and talkative fun-bringer like Pinkie Pie! And even more...
If you want to play LoE then wait patiently until the new test which will be held really soon!
Now you just can look at forums and do anything you wish! But don't forgot to read and obey the rules there!
Good luck, mate!
Your friendly casual-ish russian-speakin' brony.
Russian LoE Veteran, being around since 2013+!
|Mint Kingdom proud member| |Team La-Vo-Chka!~|
#12YearsOfMLPFIM #BoopOuttaNowhere #ThankYouG4MLP

Seagrass Shoals

Thanks so much! :) I actually signed up for the beta test last night (and read the forum rules, too!), but even if I don't get picked I'm still really excited for the game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NightFlame

Hello! I am new too!

Seagrass Shoals

Nice to meet you too! :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

frío

Welcome to the forums have a wonderful stay!

And don't go astray ;D !
A nomad, tired from wandering.

DoeToons

Hi its nice to meet you, I am Jayne  :P

Ryo_D_Disk

Greetings and welcome to the forums and to LoE. Please check out the rules explore and have fun. There's lots to see and do and all the time in equestria to see it, there's Arts, Videos, Stories, Singers RP'ers and more so join us, in the madness my friend  ^-^

Weremetalwolf

Welcome to the forum my new friend! Remember to take a look at the Forum Rules to keep yourself up to date. Hope to see another active member of the forum around and I'm sure you'll make a lot of friends. But most of all, remember to HAVE FUUUN!! :D
<br />My channel<br />My DA<br /><br />

Go Up