Sweet and Elite: Hide and Seek & Roleplay Meet and Greet

Started by DeceptiveCadance, 2017 Sep 22, 19:01:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Ferro_the_King

Quote from: Silverbeat on 2017 Oct 16, 04:44:47And I still don't know how some ponies can get to certain places without flying/teleporting.

Well, the hardest one I was able to figure out is actually first floor of Ponydale's city hall. It's about 10 jumps, some of them quite hard :D
Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

Silverbeat

Quote from: Ferro_the_King on 2017 Oct 16, 08:29:43Well, the hardest one I was able to figure out is actually first floor of Ponydale's city hall. It's about 10 jumps, some of them quite hard :D

Remind me to try that when I go to Ponydale  ^-^  Doesn't sound easy though. I can almost make it to the top with teleporting, but I've never tried with just jumping before.
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^
If you see me around, feel free to say "hi" :)

Ferro_the_King

2017 Oct 16, 09:48:02 #42 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 16, 09:51:22 by Ferro_the_King
Quote from: Silverbeat on 2017 Oct 16, 09:16:08...but I've never tried with just jumping before.

You have to be Earth pony, because sprint+jump is the key. Oh, and I made it to the Ponydale library top platform (About 8 jumps, i forgot to count. Some of them quite difficult) just today :D

Others I can do in Ponydale are:
The School (Easy, 2 jumps)
The Hospital (Somewhat easy, 2 jumps)
The bathtub on a big tree (Moderate, about 5-6 jumps)
Windmill (Easy, 3 jumps)
The Theathre (Moderate, Wasn't counting)
Bowling Club (Easy, 1 jump)
The train station (Moderate, 2 jumps)
The big solo tree behind SCC (I have no idea, I was just foaling around :D )
And some other unidentified buildings lol

Ferro_the_King

2017 Oct 16, 09:49:51 #43 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 16, 09:52:36 by Ferro_the_King
sorry, posted twice and I have no idea how to delete my post

Silverbeat

Quote from: Ferro_the_King on 2017 Oct 16, 09:48:02You have to be Earth pony, because sprint+jump is the key. Oh, and I made it to the Ponydale library top platform (About 8 jumps, i forgot to count. Some of them quite difficult) just today :D

Others I can do in Ponydale are:
The School (Easy, 2 jumps)
The Hospital (Somewhat easy, 2 jumps)
The bathtub on a big tree (Moderate, about 5-6 jumps)
Windmill (Easy, 3 jumps)
The Theathre (Moderate, Wasn't counting)
Bowling Club (Easy, 1 jump)
The train station (Moderate, 2 jumps)
The big solo tree behind SCC (I have no idea, I was just foaling around :D )
And some other unidentified buildings lol

Wow, that is seriously impressive. Might give some of those a try with my earth pony character  ^-^
Hi, I'm Silverbeat! No, not "silver beet", like the vegetable. "Silver" as in the colour, "beat" as in "rhythm". I can assure you that, to the best of my knowledge, I am not edible ^_^

Thunder Spin

In about one hour, the hide and seek event starts (according to time.is)!!! Everypony ready?

DeceptiveCadance

Hide and seek starting in 15 minutes in Cantermore!

Ferro_the_King

2017 Oct 21, 22:41:03 #47 Last Edit: 2017 Oct 21, 22:44:26 by Ferro_the_King
It was a nice game today, thanks everypony! Hope to see you next week  ;)

Followed by some also funny parkour lessons:

Spoiler: show

Thunder Spin

In this event I had lots of fun, I also won on the last round WOO HOO. Anyways, here are my screenshots! Didn't take any in Cantermore :( but I think those in Ponydale look great!

Silverbeat

Looks like you guys had fun! Wish I could have been there, but I had some irl stuff to deal with unfortunately. Awesome screenshots though!  ^-^

AudioWaveDasher

Hey, I found a new top secret area! But I cant post it because mods will yell at me! Pm to see it!

Thunder Spin

And uptaaaaaaaaaaaaaades will never be theeeeeere (I will always love you - my parody :P)

Ferro_the_King

Is there going to be an event this saturday? There is still the old announcement on the forum.

NotoriousSMALL

Quote from: AudioWaveDasher on 2017 Oct 25, 20:21:34Hey, I found a new top secret area! But I cant post it because mods will yell at me! Pm to see it!
tsk tsk one of the most foolish things a hider can do, revealing his spots.

DeceptiveCadance

Quote from: Ferro_the_King on 2017 Oct 26, 23:14:19Is there going to be an event this saturday? There is still the old announcement on the forum.

Yeah I forgot to edit.

dmDash

This is unrelated to Hide & Seek, but I wanted to know if the Friday RP that was mentioned is still happening? (And at 5:00PM EDT?)

AudioWaveDasher

2017 Oct 28, 17:05:40 #56 Last Edit: 2017 Dec 22, 01:58:42 by AudioWaveDasher
HALLOWEEN HIDE AND SEEK PARTY CLOUDOPOLIS 10/28/17

Optic Rainfall

Tonight, we managed to get the game going, but again without Fancy Frosting being there to host it. The Crystal Kingdom was a little empty of players when it hit past 5:00pm EST, but luckily a lot of ponies came in quick.

As planned for tonight's Sweet and Elite Hide and Seek, we played Pegasus mode, where flying is acceptable. After the first round, I was starting to get this game on its feet with the timing, the rules, and picking seekers, with a couple of others helping me out as well. We successfully made three rounds in the Crystal Kingdom, and as voted we moved to Cloudopolis afterwards.

We've had some difficulties trying to give everyone directions to the City's Square, and as a result, we had less players. So we decided to move to the Blimp Station as a returning point for each end of the round and tried to get more players to join in. It seemed to have worked out fine, and in the end we managed to finish off the game.

Thank you all for joining for this week's Hide and Seek.

P.S. I was playing as Leeway Maneuver (The Grey and Gold Pegasus)

Sunny Sandbar

Darn you post owner. You changed it last minute. I saw no hide & seek this week (10/28), so I went out and did stuff today. I came back, and checked to to see if you're doing it next week (11/4), and I see you changed it and did it this week.
That Holiday Cheeer emote from the Discord server will go here soon. I must spread the meme xD

DeceptiveCadance

Oops. I was watching a movie with my mother and forgot. I think I should make a certain pony or two co-host for stepping in again. I've been holding back on scheduling a RP session because I wasn't certain what time and day would work for everypony.

Might as well make a poll for that. Choose the times that are impossible or inconvenient for you:

http://www.strawpoll.me/14263637

Go Up