CLOSED! :)

Started by Vick McBread, 2012 Jun 04, 03:04:44

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Vick McBread

2012 Jun 04, 03:04:44 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 04, 11:31:46 by Vick McBread
sooooo... one of our BEST Real.Life friends went from (not exact words) "yeah... guess We are a brony... :\" TO >>> "NO! WE WERE NEVER A BRONY! EVER!" (he's terrified...)
this is when (ALL of) you come in
show him (in any way) how HUGE the community is and how wonderful and pure it all is.
please, (name-with-held) is a very close friend.
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Lord of Madness

PHYSICAL EXAMPLE we have way over 1000 members here in just this web site, our own facebook, and many different chat systems, and over 300 websites and radios dedicated to bronies

Rainy-Chan

bronies are usually really nice people, except for the 4chan /b/ronies and a few more. you dont have to become one if you dont want to, its just a dumb label. you can enjoy ponies anyway :>

byndbored

Thanks to the show I managed to find people who are nice for a change. :D
Said no to being given a Lucario Pokemon X.
My oc board is in my Signature
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2268.0

Explolguy

No. If he does not want to be a brony, or admit that he ever was one, leave him be. The most annoying thing you can do is try to make someone a brony when they don't want to be one. Just leave your friend alone.

Vick McBread

2012 Jun 04, 11:30:34 #5 Last Edit: 2012 Jun 04, 11:52:20 by Vick McBread
not very...... helpful....
CLOSED!
most of the replys are reasons why we shouldn't be friends (atleast thats what he would think)
and only 1 reply actually commite...... never mind. not mad 0:)
Vick McBread; the small orange pegasus stallion is BACK!
Steam: -CHA- Vick McBread
I do RPs. Here, and on steam.
I just wanna say "hello."

Ryo_D_Disk

ok i know this thread says closed but if im reading the problem correctly you want to show a person who has swaped between brony to non brony because he is affraid of the community correct if so my advice would be to show him things the community has produced the good and awsome stuff like the music and movies or get him/her to talk to other bronys who can be sensible (not saying anypony isnt but we can go over the top) and it could affect his decision and if not its fine in the end its there decision and we cant force anything

(btw if this is the wrong idea i do apologise for the rant)

Go Up