The Asylum((Not a Jump in! RP.))

Started by Rumor, 2012 May 23, 21:05:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Rumor

2012 May 23, 21:05:48 Last Edit: 2012 May 23, 21:14:23 by Rumor
Story:The Asylum is a cruel place, experimenting on there prisoners, murdering innocent ponies. You have been caught and sent to The Asylum, will you be the one to free everyone? Or will you fail and lose your own life in the process? The choices are yours, be careful of there high security. Work together, don't be enemys. If you do, that'll be your death sentence.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------You wake on a cold and hard floor, you were in some kind of prison cell, ponies, probably scientist. Were passing by your cell, chatting and laughing. Sometimes even screams comeing from a diffrent room, Where are you?

Teal Turken

2012 May 23, 21:06:55 #1 Last Edit: 2012 May 23, 21:14:47 by Teal Turken
Teal slowly picks himself up and looks around.
"Hello?"

Sunbeam

2012 May 23, 21:13:03 #2 Last Edit: 2012 May 23, 21:16:41 by Sunbeam
Siberian grumbles as he rolls over. Opening his eyes he looked around the area slowly in obvious confusion. "What the buck?"

Haned tom.

2012 May 23, 21:16:41 #3 Last Edit: 2012 May 23, 21:20:03 by Haned tom.
Oblivion wakes up. sees that he is in some kind of prison cell. He starts getting very angry. He then says " Who put me in this area!"
In life there is no good or evil. There is only opinions and business.

FlameandIce

Sae stands up and looks around the room W-where am I she holds her head in pain Get out get out get out she says over and over  ((This is why she is pyschotic))
now let's all agree to never be creative again thank you Sugercup
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=8674.msg666435#new
RP idea give me feedback

Teal Turken

Teal walks up to his door and knocks on it.
"Hello?"

Rumor

A pony leaned against Teal's door.''What is it? Answer me quickly.''

Haned tom.

Oblivion blinded by rage attempts to knock the door down. His own mind is messed up so he cant think straight. He keeps out of that and is ignoring his own pain.

Teal Turken

"Where am I? What's going on? Why am I in this room?"

Rumor

The door is powerful, It couldn't even be broken down by a Griffon!''You're in The Asylum.''((Don't turn into a blob Haned!  B)))

Sunbeam

Siberian walks around the room confused. Walking up to the door he knocks on it. "Hello? Is there a reason why I'm here?"

Teal Turken

"That asylum? What do you mean? I'm not crazy!"

Haned tom.

Oblivion still blinded by rage keeps on attacking the door. He then slams his head at the door. Which severely hurt him.

Rumor

The impact sent rings into Oblivions ears.Nopony answered Siberian.  ''No, we preform ''test'' on ponies who have special talents..''

Teal Turken

Rumor

''Fitness test, mind test, etc.''

Teal Turken

Quote from: Haned tom. on 2012 May 23, 21:30:11
Oblivion's unstable genetics kick in. He then turns into a black pool of slime.

((Rumor does not want you turning into a pool of slime, no matter if it's your character's trait or not. Just don't let it happen and you can stay in the RP. It's just so you can't use it for a cheap and easy escape))

Haned tom.

((Fine I will go remove the post now.))

Rumor

Quote from: Haned tom. on 2012 May 23, 21:33:58
((Fine I will go remove the post now.))
((Keep it! Just don't let him escape with it. DD:))

Haned tom.

((But I already removed the post.))

Go Up