Icetopia High. Elemental school.

Started by Aqua Fire, 2016 Nov 06, 18:20:55

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

frío

Quote from: Thundergirl on 2017 Feb 26, 05:12:49
((All those times I am waiting for others to come to this &*^#$@ computer lab and anybody is there >:O ))

//AHH~! DON'T SWEAR!

Elen turns around and walks into the computer lab and sits down next Thunder
A nomad, tired from wandering.

Thunder Spin

Quote from: Mogeko on 2017 Feb 26, 08:22:21
//AHH~! DON'T SWEAR!

((Oh sorry if this sounds rude, but there was nothing to do when you are alone in s lsb, with a teacher that seemed to forgot the RP x3 ))

solarfox20

2017 Mar 07, 17:52:52 #82 Last Edit: 2017 May 16, 01:13:47 by solarfox20
/somepony should massage gene paw that it's his turn in this RP

Nightshade Star

Name: Fig
Species: Fairy pony
Powers: being able to grow fruits and vegtables very quickly (like in 10 seconds) with her magic
Role: Student
Crush?: None
Other: Fig was told to go to this school to have more control over her powers. This took a long flight and she almost fainted because of stress. Fig is a very cheerful and generous pony, but sometimes mischievous.

Nightshade Star

Aqua Fire

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Nightshade Star

(First Person)
I run into the school, knowing that I'm late.

solarfox20

2017 Jun 16, 03:17:33 #87 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 21, 16:32:48 by solarfox20
Mist Flight *looks at the board while reading it*
so us students learn one spell for each week or day we are in your class? asking the teacher to make sure he understands. @Mogeko

Aeterna Sol

Name: Solaris
Species: Unicorn Pony
Powers: Elemental magic (Light & Fire)
Crush?: None
Other: She has a special "link" to the light, which can boost her light magic. She has yet to control it however, and often puts strain on her body. She's also self-trained for combat, which has led to her magic sometimes being too powerful to control.

Thunder Spin

Oh, hi Ellen. Good to see we're both in the lab! she turns and faces Ellen, the pony she met at the library before. First day of school, 1st hour, computers. Weird schedule! She opens her bag and puts out her schedule.
Spoiler: Thunder Spin's schedule • show

---------------------------
P1.Computer lab
P2. Library
P3.Spells
P4. Brewing
LUNCH
P5. Power control
P6. Science
--------------------------------

Not bad. But when are the other children going to come into the lab? No, no, she didn't want to meet them. Just wondering. Thunder notices a teal, tall stallion. Who was he? She wasn't up to ask him or Ellen. Just herself. The answer didn't come as usual.

dashie77

2017 Jun 17, 07:51:05 #90 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 18, 20:13:49 by dashie77
Name: Blue Tooth (Blue)
Species: Unicorn
Powers: Technology (Like Peridot)
Crush?: Noooope
Other: The  Sister to Jay and Mystic
Spoiler: show
Schedule: P1. Library
P2. Spells
P3. Science
LUNCH
P5. Computer Lab
P6. Power Control

Name: Mocking Jay (Jay)
Species: Unicorn
Powers: Water Magic (Much like Lapis)
Crush?: Nope
Other: Sister of Blue and Mystic
Schedule: P1. Computer Lab
P2. Library
P3. Science
LUNCH
P5. Spells
P6. Power Control

Name: Mystic Wood  (Mystic)
Species:Unicorn
Powers: Shapeshifting
Crush?: No
Other: Sister to Blue and Jay
Schedule: P1. Spells
P2. Library
P3. Computer Lab
LUNCH
P5. Power Control
P6. Science

Aqua Fire

Hey, look. I have a deviantart. Come check it out. My DeviantArt

Nightshade Star

I walk into the computer lab, because it's my first class.

dashie77

Jay: 
@Thundergirl Mocking Jay walked into the Computer Lab. Ugh... Why could Blue get this for HER first period... Technology was never my speed. Mocking Jay thought. Looking around for somepony she knew. But just her luck, Nopony. But Then She spotted a teal pegasus. She seems nice enough i suppose...? Jay thought

Mystic:
MysticWood took her free period in the library to transform into a cat and sleep the period away. This is the life. She thought. Smiling
Poor Blue and Jay. Forced to work while i get a period to sleep. Awwww Ya! But then again.... The Librarian isnt very friendly to felines..

Blue:
Blue Tooth unlike her sisters was having a hard time. Well this is even more boring then expected.. Blue huffed as she thought that. Oh well. There's no doubt their days are gonna get even more boring. Just they wait! Blue then smiled. but was still bored

Thunder Spin

((Just to let you know - Thunder is cyan))
Oooh, looks like I am not the only newbie around here! she says, looking at the direction the ponies came from. They didn't seem knowing the place. She saw one of the unicorns approaching her. That's it! Her first day to school and she already had like three friends! Wow. She was never expecting that. Hello. Um ... those are your sisters?

dashie77

Yes. Unfortunately.. Mocking Replied. sighing.

Thunder Spin

It should be good having siblings. I am an only child myself. And I am way bored... she stated. She knows sibling fight a lot, as much as she knows that when they'll grow up they'll be thankful they're siblings. Well, some of them.

dashie77

While Normally we get along. It's getting time alone that is hard. Jay laughed. Anyways. Im Mocking Jay. But you can call
me Jay.
She smiled.

Thunder Spin

Hmm. Nice to meet you Mocking Jay. I'm Thunder Spin, by the way she introduces herself to the new pony.

Nightshade Star

(Putting in a different character)
Name: Azure Shift
Species: Dog pegasus (half dog (St. Bernard), half pegasus)
Powers: Shapeshifting
Role: Teacher (Library)
Crush?: None... for now
Other: Doesn't like cats. Azure is a generous pegasus who has a sensitive nose and ears like a dogs.

I smell cat hair. Curious, I trot in the direction of the scent and find an orange tabby cat sleeping like a baby.
I want to swat at it.
But I know I can't. Instead, I stare at the feline, waiting for it to wake up.

Go Up