Plushie Adventures: A New Adventure

Started by Super sayian pony, 2015 Sep 20, 00:08:48

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Peace Keeper

Games SSP? Hehe you and games. There is a spot here for games. What do you think Midawn?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

frío

A nomad, tired from wandering.

Peace Keeper

Alright then. The games I believe it is... at the ASB building. Isn't far from here. Let's get going.

He finishes the food and gets up on behind Game. He gives him a good push before finally making a movement. Finally moving, the struggle has decreased and begins to make his way out of the food court.

I forgot how many games were there. I know they have billiards, bowling, darts, even video games. Anything ya guys like to play?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

frío

When Midawn Heard ''Video games'' VIDEO GAMES!!!!

Super sayian pony

SCIENCE!!

dashie77

2016 May 09, 08:37:50 #805 Last Edit: 2016 May 09, 17:20:14 by dashie77
Name: Pupa
Plushie Species: Changeling
Description: Smol Changeling Plush ;3 (Comes with a Dragonborn Helm)
Where in equestria they where made:Canterlot (After the whole attack..  :c)
TIME FOR THE CHANGE! ;D!!!)

frío

((
Quote from: dashie77 on 2016 May 09, 08:37:50

Omgah its a new Member >;D welcome to the RP friend! *waves arms about stupidly))

Peace Keeper

*- Seems we have a new member. Hi dashie. Hope you have fun here.
*-Also I will not be as active for the next 4 days. Gonna study for finals.

----------------------------------------------

Video Game it is. Let'a go.

They make their away out the food court into the huge school campus, which looks like an open park being in the field. Heading straight and not right, left, back, up, or down, they near the ASB, where students or ponies visiting or touring enter. The top building is where services are made, however the basement is where the games are located. There are stairs and an elevator to go. Perfect because Game will make Peace's job pretty bad carrying a hefty wolf down, and ponies are not great at stairs either.

The games are downstairs. Luckily there is an elevator. It is inside the building. Let's go in and go down.

Gamepaw

Game continued to look around, he was unsure about the slow moving box, it was weird and felt weird as he moved. Holding on to the plushy the wolf looked up at the ponies around wondering what they were going to be doing.

Stryder221

[All the other RPs I'm in seem to be going a bit slow, so... I guess I'll try my luck here as well. I hope you don't mind.  ^-^]
[Oh, and maybe this little arcade(?) could have a claw machine? Would be a perfect excuse to introduce yet another plushie.]

Name: Grand Illusion.
Plushie Species: Unicorn.

Description: A small, earls green-coated toy with a strawberry-blonde short mane and tail, with closed eyes, a small yet confident grin, and an as-of-yet unidentified mark. These plushies have been gaining a fair bit of popularity in recent months, as an actor the toys were based off of begins to make himself known, and receiving quite a bit of support from a growing number of fans.

Made In: Mostly found in Canterlot.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

frío

((
Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 May 11, 06:17:21
[All the other RPs I'm in seem to be going a bit slow, so... I guess I'll try my luck here as well. I hope you don't mind.  ^-^]
[Oh, and maybe this little arcade(?) could have a claw machine? Would be a perfect excuse to introduce yet another plushie.]

Description: A small, earls green-coated toy with a strawberry-blonde short mane and tail, with closed eyes, a small yet confident grin, and an as-of-yet unidentified mark. These plushies have been gaining a fair bit of popularity in recent months, as an actor the toys were based off of begins to make himself known, and receiving quite a bit of support from a growing number of fans.

Omagh a new member :O Welcome Friend to our rp! ;D hope you have a nice stay!))

Super sayian pony

Quote from: Stryder221 on 2016 May 11, 06:17:21

Quote from: dashie77 on 2016 May 09, 08:37:50

// Im sorry that I haven't replied. But I think both plushies would be a good addition to the group. I hope you both like you stay here in the adventure of Peace and His plushie friend SSP in Plushie Adventures: A New Adventure!

//Also we might be a bit slow due to Peace not being active for awhile but we can pretend Peace is just walking with the group not saying much ;3

SCIENCE!!

dashie77

2016 May 11, 18:00:17 #812 Last Edit: 2016 May 11, 18:02:48 by dashie77
The changeling plushie runs around. With a huge dorito bag "Ok.. Game Pony.. Where is it..?" She wonders "I need the newest PS Game." (Pony Scrolls. Play On Elder Scrolls)

Super sayian pony

*SSP looks around from his spot in Peace's saddlebag and sees a large bag of Doritos moving around, but thinks nothing of it at the moment*

SCIENCE!!

dashie77

2016 May 11, 18:07:13 #814 Last Edit: 2016 May 11, 18:25:32 by dashie77
"...  I think this is The Game Pony in this store.. Atleast.. It looks like it." The plushie looked for The pony scrolls game "Guess it isnt out yet... Hm. Is Underpony out?"

Stryder221

2016 May 11, 22:16:10 #815 Last Edit: 2016 May 11, 22:19:12 by Stryder221
Where... Am I...? What... What's happening...?

And like that, in the minor cacophony of noise from a nearby claw machine, another of the fabled "living plushies" had awoken.
And boy, was it confused, not even realizing where it was. Being stuck in a transparent blue plastic "crystal prison" didn't help matters much, making it all that much harder to see and be seen from the outside world.

The newly-awoken plush had tried pushing against the plastic it was encased in, but found that it just plain didn't open that way.
No, it was unfortunate enough to have been stuffed into a container that needed to be twisted off, a feat near-impossible for one toy to accomplish, let alone from the inside.
Oh, signature? Well, mine's G.I, no Joe at the end. Wait, that's not how this signature thingy works, is it?
Ah well, it's not like anyone pays any actual attention to these things; I'm sure it'll be fine.

frío

umm....Is that a claw machine :O?

dashie77

2016 May 12, 07:26:37 #817 Last Edit: 2016 May 12, 07:44:40 by dashie77
"Wait...? Is that an Arcade?! Maybe They have the newest Pony Scrolls?" The plushie trotted forward,Curiously "YES! They have the game!!! The plushie tried to get the case but failed being smoller then most plushies "Darn it!" (Pupa's almost gonna meet Peace and Co! :D)

frío

Midawn runs to the claw machine and looks at the Toys and plays a game, Midawn closes her eyes and presses the Grab button

Stryder221

2016 May 12, 08:00:31 #819 Last Edit: 2016 May 12, 08:03:35 by Stryder221
Is someone there...? I can't quite- I-is that a claw?!

Had the plushie inside the plastic crystal been given much room to move, it would've scrambled away from the claw that had suddenly become much too close.
What little it did do, however, was enough to unbalance it's prison among the dozens of other toys, causing it to fall over.

Right into the claw's approaching grasp.

Seeing that it was caught and already being pulled up, the plush immediately froze in place, trying not to cause any further disturbance with struggling.

Go Up