Kindergarten RP (Jump-In/Sign-Up)

Started by Gamepaw, 2016 Nov 28, 17:07:17

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Misty Fly

Marble : it's right across the Celestial Sea you can get there with ship from Manehattan...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

*-I thought they can easily take a train riide and hike to there x3

------------------------------------------------
Its through the ocean? That's like on the other side of the world.
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : well i don't know i think a ship would sound better...anyway tell me what do you know about cutie marks?
Magic...

Peace Keeper

2017 Jun 01, 19:41:31 #203 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 14, 19:27:59 by Peace Keeper
Um... it is about what you are good at?
Representing the Element of Peace, my name is Peacekeeper, and I am an Evershade Crusader. I am also a proud member of Chat-o-Landia. My talent is preventing conflict and maintaining order.

Misty Fly

Marble : no it shows your purpose in life *she switches another page which shows a pony jogging 2 bottles* some of them can be rather strange and hard to tell what they mean
Magic...

Peace Keeper

2017 Jun 14, 18:32:39 #205 Last Edit: 2017 Jun 14, 19:29:10 by Peace Keeper
Oh. So that pony is juggling and that is what he is good at? and that's the cutie mark you will get?

Misty Fly

Marble : well yea that's his talent and your saying your talent is no good? have you seen mine? my talent has absolutely no use to me at all... it has nothing to do with teaching or baking
Magic...

Peace Keeper

Your talent is not teaching? What is your talent?

Misty Fly

Marble : it's best if i show you what it is..*she takes out a CD and puts it in it shows a Photo of a Paper Crab* these Creatures are from another Realm noone knows how this one got into Equestria or better yet how one of them gave me this power you see they have the ability to shapeshift just like me but i never thought they can give someone a cutie mark...
Magic...

Peace Keeper

There are paper animals that can move and give you talent? Cool.

Go Up