How would the community feel about all the mane 6 becoming alicorns?

Started by Midnight Breeze, 2013 Oct 31, 01:59:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Breeze

Imagine that in the finale of each season from here out a new pony is made an alicorn and given a royal position in Twilight's court.

Night Pony

Maybe then people will stop jumping whenever they see an alicorn OC.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

LostSanity

I overreacted to Twilight becoming one.

As long as it makes some sort of sense for them to become one...

I've decided to not care.
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Sea Foam

The only thing keeping me around would be the sick joy I get from watching the show slowly destroy itself while the fandom continues to eat it up without question.

Eventually, I'd transition to:

Images of broken light which dance before me like a million eyes;
they call me on and on across the universe.
Thank you, Durpy, for the banner!

Midnight Breeze

Sea Foam

GoldenTerrabyte

I'd be fine with them being alicorns, but some *coughApplejackcough* might be uncomfortable becoming princesses.

And I'll just pretend I never saw that, Sea Foam. >.<
I'm back

ArtVeigar

As long as they give it a good reason, like with Twilight, I'd be okay. For me, turning into an Alicorn means that you understand harmony and love at it's core, something that isn't easy to achieve. But since the mane 6 are all bearers of the Elements of Hamorny, and being close friends with the Alicorn Princess Twilight Sparkle, even being part of her process to understand harmony, makes them actually suitable for the tranformation.

But in fact, I don't think it's their destiny to become one. As we know, destiny is an important concept in the world of My Little Pony, and something that had an even stronger meaning at the last episode of Season 3. I guess becoming an Alicorn is something that only happen to those whose destiny is to be one, and it would add nothing to somepony whose destiny is to take care of a farm, or to make dresses. But it is important for those whose destiny is to become the living concepts of Sun, Moon, Love and Magic.

I'm not saying that everypony's destiny is defined from birth. What I'm saying is, basically, that you only get what you pursue. If what you pursue will make you turn into an Alicorn, then you might turn into one. Otherwise, you won't.

And well, at the end, I just took this post as another opportunity to share my head canon. So, tl;dr, I won't dislike if it makes sense, but for me, it has no need to happen, and I'd rather them to stay the way they are.

moonlight7starshine

filly funtasia.... *explodes*

i would die if they become alicorns

that moment when the people you rp with come on when your about to sleep..

ArtVeigar

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Nov 03, 23:39:24
What does tl;dr mean?

Too long; didn't read. It's used to identify the summary or conclusion of everything I said for those who are too lazy to read it all.

Bravo 658

They'd all have to go through one heck of a trial to justify the change to Alicorns.  The equivalent to everything Twilight went through at very least.

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Oct 31, 01:59:04
Imagine that in the finale of each season from here out a new pony is made an alicorn and given a royal position in Twilight's court.

That'd be a lot of seasons.
I'm back

Midnight Breeze

WolvesAndDragons

Sea Foam

Quote from: WolvesAndDragons on 2013 Nov 11, 13:42:52
Don't you think it would be a little.....repeated?  o.O

Repetitive, yes. But as long as the show brings in a profit for Hasbro, I can't imagine them letting it go until the well runs dry.

dynamite

I wouldn't like it but after they made Cadance and Twilight alicorns, I wouldn't be surprised if they did this.

Go Up