I am legally changing my last name to Breeze.

Started by Midnight Breeze, 2013 Mar 21, 01:29:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight Breeze

Yep, you heard me.

Due to reasons I'd rather not discuss I harbor no loyalty to my birth name and would rather be rid of it. I've told my mom and she's rather supportive, since she understands why I'd want to change it, as do my sisters. So as of April I will officially be free to start a new legacy, if I ever decide I'd like to.  lol

Plus, I'll be able to troll Saints fans into thinking I'm related to Drew Brees.  >:/

Bravo 658

Jenzy

I'd be more surprised if your first name is Midnight.

And if it isn't, you'd change it to that... lol

Julius

Yeeeah! That's awesome! :]

Now you can really say "At ease, here's Breeze!" :P
Purr~

Blues-Music

A name might end up really important. You should think this through , and not fully base it on your pony name.
I'm not against your decision at all i'm just saying that it's best to give more thought into a new name , and it wouldn't surprise me if you still stuck with Breeze. It's a pretty cool name  ^-^ .

ComputerDeathglare

At one point I was going to change my name to Crystal Chaos, but I don't wanna go there.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

~Durpy

My suitcase full of bees should put a stop to this!!

Lucien

Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

Pipkin

I thought about changing my name once....but I like the irony of people calling me a smart-alec....i do think i'm pretty smart  X3

Science Woona

I would change my name to Scie-... Nevermind.
But still, das pretty cool and scientific. :D
Click the picture for my blog!

Check out my art thread!

Little Judas

Quote from: Science Woona on 2013 Mar 26, 07:19:48

Science is a pretty name.
You know? I'm married to a girl named science.
Thanks to Julius for my OC. (see the avatar)

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words
For the beauty, splendor, the wonder of my hair

Science Woona

Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Mar 26, 07:27:22

Is her last name Woona? Cause that means you're married to an impostery pony!
Cause thats my name :(
Click the picture for my blog!

Check out my art thread!

Little Judas

Quote from: Science Woona on 2013 Mar 26, 07:31:01
Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Mar 26, 07:27:22

Is her last name Woona? Cause that means you're married to an impostery pony!
Cause that's my name :(

Her name is Chemistry, Science Chemistry.
dum de di dum dum dum dum dum de di dum dum dum dum dum de di dum dum dum dum dum de di dum dum dum dum

Let it fly in the breeze and get caught in the trees, Give a home to the fleas, in my hair
A home for fleas, a hive for the buzzing bees, A nest for birds, there ain't no words

HerpyDooves

If I could change my name, I wouldn't. My name is Lucas :P and I wouldn't want to change it for a funny reason: When my parents were still thinking of a name for me, my mom came up with the idea of naming me Lucas because of Luke from the Bible. My dad agreed to this because of Luke from Star Wars lol

Don't know why my name isn't just Luke...

Midnight Breeze

I'm not changing my first name, that would be silly considering I've gone by it for nearly 22 years. I just want to be rid of my family name because it's trash in my home town thanks to my father.

Little Judas

I'm sorry to hear that. I hope this new name will get a better connotation in town, no wait, I'm sure of it.

How did you propose the name Breeze to your family, if I may ask?

Julius

Quote from: Little Judas on 2013 Mar 29, 18:21:32
I'm sorry to hear that. I hope this new name will get a better connotation in town, no wait, I'm sure of it.

How did you propose the name Breeze to your family, if I may ask?

"I like ponies. I named mine Midnight Breeze. I want to change my name to Breeze. Objections? Good."
Purr~

Midnight Breeze

Well, I was named after Lane Frost. Layne Breeze doesn't seem like too much of a stretch, eh?  ;)

ComputerDeathglare

Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Mar 29, 10:54:05
If I could change my name, I wouldn't. My name is Lucas :P and I wouldn't want to change it for a funny reason: When my parents were still thinking of a name for me, my mom came up with the idea of naming me Lucas because of Luke from the Bible. My dad agreed to this because of Luke from Star Wars lol

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Mar 29, 23:16:25
Well, I was named after Lane Frost. Layne Breeze doesn't seem like too much of a stretch, eh?  ;)

Your names, I know now them.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Little Judas

Quote from: ComputerDeathglare on 2013 Mar 30, 00:06:20
Quote from: HerpyDooves on 2013 Mar 29, 10:54:05

Quote from: Midnight Breeze on 2013 Mar 29, 23:16:25

Your names, I know now them.

Stalkermode Activated.

Go Up