Go Down

SandFire

Shadow laughs. "Neither am I. But that is where i find the most fun comes from"
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Misty Fly

Marble : really? *marble extends her hoof and it turns into a blade*
Magic...

SandFire

"Silly unicorn using magic." Shadow said not looking for the aura. Shadow than lit her wings on fire.

Misty Fly

Marble : this isnt magic its my cutie mark talent
Magic...

SandFire

"Really so is my fire wings. Though mine can be sorta explained i think...maybe." Shadow said with an excited look about her.

Aeterna Sol

((I can join, right?))

Name: Blazing Sun
Gender and race: Mare Unicorn
Personality: She's sort of friendly, and while it sometimes looks like she's not paying attention, she cares for everypony.
Talents: Most to least important to her: Combat, Energy control and adaptation, Her 'solar panel' ability, video games. (Might add a fifth, but not sure.)
Appearance: Pure white coat with yellow eyes, and a white and yellow mane and tail that is shaped a little like the sun. Cutie Mark is an object from a game she loved but never got to play. The object is the Light Medallion, and the game (Since her ORIGINAL self had 3 different forms, one of them belonging to Earth) is Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time.
Likes: Most things fighting-based, video games (Except poorly made ones), the sun.
Dislikes: Evil, being too weak, the dark (She's not afraid of it, she just doesn't like it's relation to evil).

Purple

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Jan 29, 13:17:59
Game waddled in and then started to wander around, sniff everything.  The couch, table, carpet and even the lamp, before coming across the kitchen. Looking and sniffing around the pudgy wolf could smell all kinds of food and licked his maw happily at the temptations.

(I imagine having a small balcony that can be accessed through a door near the kitchen, letting Game get some fresh air and what not. Having to take him up and down those stairs each time will be a pain.
You will have to take him down too, or he'll just slide or fall and hurt himself :3

He really is a full-time pet. So technology wise. Fridges, microwaves, TVs?)

((lol, i love balconies xD as for technology, i read in a book somewhere that Equestria deosn't have anything post 1900s, so i'm assuming since Canterlot isn't as technologically advanced as Manehattan(which seems to be one of the more technologically advanced cities), they probably wouldn't have microwaves, but maybe an ice box, and a radio, but probably not a TV or refrigerator unless it's powered by magic.))

Sparkle simply collapsed on the couch, exhausted from carrying Game up 2 flights of stairs.

Misty Fly

//how far are sparkle and game from me and shadow?
Magic...

Purple

((I have no idea :P Sparkle's in an apartment somewhere xD))

Gamepad

Game sniffed all the cupboards he could reach at his height and mobility and started to paw at one, wanting to get to whatever was inside, thinking it smelled the best, save for the stuff on the top shelves he could reach.

(Thinking Cornflakes. Uni-Cornflakes or Ali-CornFlakes. Would be fun watching his face smush inside a box trying to reach the stuff inside.)

MajoraTheHylian

2016 Jan 29, 16:05:42 #110 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 29, 16:07:31 by MajoraTheHylian
((I've decided to sign up. Oh and by the way, my OC may look like a RD x Soarin pairing, she is in the story I'm writing but not in this))
Spoiler: show

Name: Whiplash Wind
Race: Pegasus
Persona: Whiplash is a very outgoing and helpful mare. She loves having fun with her friends and feeling free. She's flying most of her days and sometimes can be a bit of a show-off, without meaning to of course. Whiplash is very kind and generous, protective of her things, and over all a really great friend. Just don't get on this pony's bad side. It'll take a lot, but she holds a grudge until you prove yourself.
Appearance:
[spoiler]

Home: Skytropolis (a new residence for Pegasi located in the upper (no pun intended) parts of Equestria, not far from Canterlot)
[/spoiler]

Purple

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Jan 29, 16:00:21
Game sniffed all the cupboards he could reach at his height and mobility and started to paw at one, wanting to get to whatever was inside, thinking it smelled the best, save for the stuff on the top shelves he could reach.

(Thinking Cornflakes. Uni-Cornflakes or Ali-CornFlakes. Would be fun watching his face smush inside a box trying to reach the stuff inside.)

Sparkle smiled at Game, walking over to the cupboard.  "Are you hungry?" she asked, opening the cupboard for game.  There were several things inside: bread, zap apple jam, sunflower butter, and a box of Cornflakes.

((your wish has been granted. XD))

FakeSmile

2016 Jan 29, 17:38:34 #112 Last Edit: 2016 Jan 29, 18:20:37 by FakeSmile
Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Jan 29, 09:55:52
Fake Smile just smiled in response to what the mare said as she unlocked the door to her apartment. She entered the to first and held the door for the mare.

Inside was a rather large living space. The walls were made of dark oak and the floor was carpeted with shades of black. The living to, kitchen, and dinning room were all connected. The dinning room and kitchen were raised on plateform. A stair case that seprated the dinning room and the hallway lead to the bed rooms. The living room had a brown coach and a armchair that matched. There was also a TV that hung from the wall, but it didn't look like its been turned on for months. The living room was also decorates with different ferns and mossy plants.
The kitchen could be seen from the living room couch. It was pretty up to date except the metal gas oven. It also had a counter with a few wooden stools lined along it. There was also a chocolate cake in a glass container. The dinning room was pretty average. It had a oak table that seated four. A three orb chandelier dangled above the table. Further in the apartment was a hallway. There were two doors: one was a bathroom and the other was an office. There wasn't much on the walls except a large painting of a cat that was hanged in the living room.

The mare walked over toward the couch and dropped her saddle bag on it. With a smile she beamed,
[Color=yellowgreen][B]Fake Smile: [/b]Well, this is it! Kind of barren but I normally just stay in my room. Oh and the rooms are upstairs. Not much privacy, its pretty much just one big room with walls. But the bathroom upstairs is huge so I doubt we'll get in each others way! Anyway, have a look 'round and ask me any questions you have![/color]

((Movin this up, got a little buried.))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

cloudyraindrops90

Well I don't really have any questions, its nice here.
{The door is open, I am back again}

Gamepad

Game instantly went for the cornflakes, stuffing his muzzle in the box and tilting up, getting a large amount of flakes stuck on his fur but a even greater amount in his mouth.

Purple

Sparkle giggled a bit, getting some sunflower butter and zap apple jam for a sandwich for herself.  "I guess you were hungry then," she said, wishing she had some proper food for Game.

MajoraTheHylian

Whiplash trotted around her home for a few minutes, trying her best to cure her case of boredom. To no avail, she decided to go out and down to one of the closest and most populated areas, Canterlot. She dashed for the edge of the cloud her home was on and then sprung up, spreading her wings and taking flight. She tucked her wings in and then spiraled down, gaining speed as she did. Whiplash opened her wings and then landed with a bit of force on one of the paved roads in the middle of town. She shook herself off, adjusted her bag around her neck, then sighed happily, looking around before slowly beginning to walk around. She walked over to a Vending Pony who happened to be selling ice cream. "One purple-berry blast please, with a sprinkled cone?" She asked with slight question in her tone. The vender nodded and then used his magic to scoop out one large scoop of ice cream and place it on a cone, handing it to Whiplash. "That'll be 5 bits ma'am." Whiplash handed the bits over and then dipped her head in thanks, walking off while licking her ice cream.

Misty Fly

Marble : whats taking shadow so long? oh hes asleep
Balaclava : well ofcourse he is its 3 AM
//can i introduce another OC?
Magic...

Gamepad

Game having emptied the cereal box, mainly onto his fur rather than into his mouth, now found his muzzle and a portion of his head trapped in box. Waddling to where he heard the pony sit, he smacked straight into the side of the couch and whined, unable to get his legs high enough to get the box off and he worried that if he tried to shake it off, he would fall over and get stuck.

FakeSmile

Fake Smile just nodded and smile. She thought the mare would have more questions, since they did just meet. She figured Cloudy was just being shy. Smile felt a bit awkward and didn't know what else to say. Silence filled the room as she tried to think of something to say.
Fake Smile: Uhh. . . .You can go check the rooms upstairs if you want. Its pretty much one big room with a bathroom and a walk-in closet. I wen't ahead and bought another bed; the bed to the farthest right is mine though.
The mare glanced over at a clock on the wall and a small frown formed. She forgot that she had some errands that needed taking care of, and one of her stops is going to close soon. Looking back at Cloudy she added,
Fake Smile: I actually have to run a few errands in a bit. I can leave a key for you if you got stuff to move here. The extra key is in my office so once you're done with the upstairs, just stop by there. Its the room across from the bathroom.
The mare finished as she pointed down the hall toward her office. Before making her way toward her office, the mare shot Cloudy a smile.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Go Up