more information on LOE!

Started by lili12345, 2013 Jun 05, 12:16:04

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lili12345

Just to remind others, legends of equestria might be released this month or nezt month. I'm not sure when but it'll be released soon.  :]

Ahaut

Isn't it hardly in its alpha stage right now? :S

CyanideInsanity

Another 'public' test maybe. Seeing as how the cons this month and next will be showcasing the pre-alpha, I doubt they'll have a finished product within a couple of months. Maybe they'll move to a full alpha build or maybe a beta, but even if they did release it to the public, it would be an early release, not a full release. I'm being a bit literal with that though.

I doubt we'll see a huge amount of new content within the next few months, but hopefully there has been a decent amount of work done.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

super_chris85

Quote from: CyanideInsanity on 2013 Jun 05, 13:22:47
Another 'public' test maybe. Seeing as how the cons this month and next will be showcasing the pre-alpha, I doubt they'll have a finished product within a couple of months. Maybe they'll move to a full alpha build or maybe a beta, but even if they did release it to the public, it would be an early release, not a full release. I'm being a bit literal with that though.

I doubt we'll see a huge amount of new content within the next few months, but hopefully there has been a decent amount of work done.

He is very right about this but i'm excited to see what they have

WolfsGhost

Unless it's posted by a member of the official Legends of Equestria team. Then I'm sorry to inform you that it's not true.

Go Up