Having Trouble with Hullabaloo's Party Quest.

Started by riverjoe, 2015 Apr 10, 22:50:51

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

riverjoe

No matter what I do Wayward keeps telling me "not now." I tried talking to Cirrus first like the Wikia says but still no good. Somepony help me.  DD:

JTAC

Quote from: riverjoe on 2015 Apr 10, 22:50:51
No matter what I do Wayward keeps telling me "not now." I tried talking to Cirrus first like the Wikia says but still no good. Somepony help me.  DD:

I'm having the exact same problem but I gave up after trying this for 6 hours straight, so I hope they fix it for the next bucking open server weekend cuz this is bull pie....

Particlemane

I believe the quest is either bugged, or there is an extremely obscure "precise" order they have to be spoken to. I have an open ticket, perhaps you would like to let them know that this is a bug, and not user error.

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?action=helpdesk;sa=ticket;ticket=413
The Storyteller's symbol is first a book, for without the story itself, there would be nothing to tell. The lines show the breath, the storyteller's medium. At the core: a heart, for like all living things, without heart, the story dies.

Niyx

It is truly a bug the devs have been trying to fix it for the past day now.

Solv

I remember having this problem last OSW, then I looked around and learned that I had to talk to BOTH of the other ponies in question before heading to Wayward.

If y'did that... Aaand it isn't working... I tried...  x3
:) :D          PINKIE PIE!  <3            :D :)

Niyx

I asked Natfoth earlier ingame and he said they are still working on fixing the quest... i hope i can get the headphones this OSW though...

Go Up