What's under your Christmas Tree?

Started by ~Durpy, 2012 Dec 24, 18:27:50

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Julius

Spoiler: It's long. • show
Howdy everypony! Julius here! And today, I present to you... My Christmas presents! :D

First off, we have some shirts that I don't feel like showing and some money! ^-^

Then... We have a Deluxe Wii U with Nintendoland and New Super Mario Bros U (YES BABY, SO MUCH WIN!) and an Acoustic Guitar that I like to call Applejack.

I think you can see why her name's Applejack! lol

I saw it on the store and I simply HAD to have it. Not only is it pony related, but it's also a very, very, very GOOD (And expensive) guitar! :]

And that's it!... For now. You see, international shipping sucks, so I'm getting more gifts soon... X3

First off, the long awaited pair of Audio Technica ATH-M50WH Professional Headphones that not only will make my listening to music a pleasure, they will also improve the quality of my recordings. :nod:

Then we have the Apogee ONE Audio Interface, that will improve my recording quality as well.

And finally, Microsoft Points. ovO

We also bought new furniture for the whole house, a 3D Blu Ray Internet Home Theater System and a Huge LED HD Internet TV, but those don't count, heh. :P

Hope you enjoy your presents guys, I sure will enjoy mine! ;)
Purr~

alexandas

i got less this year, why?  You'll see
Spoiler: presents • show
[center]under tree[/center]
1. my $280 lego mindstorms nxt robot.  See why i got less?
2. lego mindstorms nxt "discovery book"
3. lego brandenburg gate, which was really awesome
[center]from my sister[/center]
1. a plush pinkie pie, the hasbro one not one made by fans
[center]from my dad ((parents divorced))[/center]
1. sudoku puzzles 13, oh how i love to do five star sudokus under an hour when my dad can't finish them at all
2. a book on writing stories, it might help
3. lego star wars character encyclopedia, it's actually interesting
4. a picture of my dad, uncle blackard, and my dads dad ((May he rest in peace))
5. ((best gift from dad)) a lego pencil holder ... FILLED WITH $50 DOLLARS IN TWOS!
[center]Grandma gifts[/center]
Another money counter, though i like it much better, oh and dont forget the $11.74 10 of it in 50 cent pieces
[center]Stocking Stuffers ((the good part))[/center]
1. a rainbow dash wallet with BRONY on it in caps, i consider it my first piece of pony merchindise
2. 2 bags of cashews!  YUMMY!
3. three kleenix tissue things, i do need them.
4. a really good trader joes milk chocalate bar
5. 2 "monster size" slim jims, though i have one left
6. bag of chocolate coins
7. candy cane chapstick ((considered the worst of all presents this year))
8. a reindeer hex bug
9. SKITTLES!
10. santa lego key chain
and i think that's all of my presents this year, YAYG
[CENTER][/CENTER]
I'm probably not here, but If I am, call me moon rabbits.
This is for you, guys: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=10581.msg878328#msg878328
:ajshifty::-3 (bloomberg)

GoldenTerrabyte

I got lotsa stuff. I'll tell you one. I got Heelys!
I'm back

Chishio Kunrin

Forgot to say, also, I got a black coffee mug with a skull on it. I also got a 24-pack of little cups with hot chocolate mix in them, so I can use them in my mom's instant coffee maker. It's awesome.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

The Silent Wolf

Full List, the things I listed earlier were just from my dad.
Spoiler: show
From Dad
10 blind bags
a Rainbow Dash Plushie
Survivors the Empty City
A bamboo wacom tablet(got early)
A pony t-shirt
A guitar and amp
Paper Mario Sticker Star

From my grandma
A shirt
A robe/jacket
a few hand sanitizers

From my aunts
A huge magic kit
a $25 iTunes card

From my mom
A crystal growing kit
Sims 3 plus Supernatural
Sims 3 pets
A pinkie pie plushie
A hatsune miku shirt
Scotish terrier footie pajamas
5? blind bag ponies
A trixie figure
A twilight sparkle figure
A lyra heartstrings figure
A rarity figure

From my Nanny
2 rarity figures
2 trixie figures
2 Cherry Berry figures
A wolf blanket
A wolf hat

From my eldest sister
A pony blanket that says "20% cooler"

From my mom's boyfriend's parents
A rock and gem finding kit
If The Silent Wolf is to long, just call me Kake

Skype if you happen to want to talk to me: Pokemonvskirby
I'm a little seal nerd, short and stout, here is my flipper, here is my snout~

Nala Valor

Cheap headphone, the lamest card game I've ever seen and ~ 20 dollars.  :c I have like the cheapest family.

Pipkin

Quote from: Nala Valor on 2012 Dec 26, 12:19:55
Cheap headphone, the lamest card game I've ever seen and ~ 20 dollars.  :c I have like the cheapest family.

I hear ya

I see all these long lists of gifts and start wishing I was at a kid/teen again  X3  I got 3 gifts this year
-A body pillow, which I found out last night I can't use with my bad back
-A waffle maker(why?  You tell me, I never have time for breakfast, and now I have to MAKE waffles?  lul  X3)
and finally

VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV THIS VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Julius

Oh no, who gave a coffee maker to Pinkie?! lol

If it helps y'all feel better in any way, a lot of kids were happy and with lots of gifts on Christmas morning! We had two giant boxes of toys, so we went around town gifting toys to random kids on the 24th. Season of giving and all that. :)

Some of these kids probably weren't receiving anything this year and... I don't know. Brings a smile to my face. Sure I get lots of stuff each year, but it feels awesome to give too! ^-^
Purr~

Pipkin

Quote from: Julius on 2012 Dec 26, 15:26:43
Oh no, who gave a coffee maker to Pinkie?! lol

If it helps y'all feel better in any way, a lot of kids were happy and with lots of gifts on Christmas morning! We had two giant boxes of toys, so we went around town gifting toys to random kids on the 24th. Season of giving and all that. :)

Some of these kids probably weren't receiving anything this year and... I don't know. Brings a smile to my face. Sure I get lots of stuff each year, but it feels awesome to give too! ^-^

Oh yes, definitely

We have a tree in one of our malls with angels hung on them.  Every angel has a name, age and gender of child that needs a gift.  My company takes donations from the staff and take like 10 of these every year.  It's awesome :)

Chishio Kunrin

The snow's still there! :D

Also, speaking of getting kids gifts, before Christmas, my mom assigned me the task to find a good MLP gift for my cousin's 6-year-old daughter. Although Target didn't have the story-telling Princess Cadence toy I wanted us to get for her, my mom went with the first thing I suggested: Canterlot Wedding playset.
She
loved
it
:3
I mean, she likes MLP and loves princesses. It's perfect.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up