Littlest Pet shop

Started by Nala Valor, 2012 Dec 31, 11:13:31

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Nala Valor

A few months ago... I saw the show's preview on the Hub's YouTube Chanel. It was the main theme and the first song. ((Yes, songs)) I got addicted to these song and listened to a few episodes... And a few others... Basically, since we are all brony, you all know what happened. I love that show but I'm so ashamed of it.

And by curiosity, I wanted to know if anyone else watch that show.

Julius

Hey, Daniel makes the music for it, it must be a treat for your ears! ^-^

I don't have the Hub though, so I must stick to YouTube, and while LPS seems interesting, I just haven't taken the time to look it up. One of these days... :P

I have, however, heard the song... I believe it's called "Littlest Pet Shop". That song was awesome! :D
Purr~

Chishio Kunrin

I have thought about checking it out, mainly when I saw the commercial for the episode where one of the pets gets kidnapped and taken to some big huge pet shop that's guarded by gothic-looking twins and a robot. I saw the commercial while watching one of the MLP episodes.

I guess, if I can, I might watch it and start from the beginning.

I have a Littlest Pet Shop playset, actually. X3 It's... cute.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

ShadowHeart

I watch it. LPS was the toy I grew up with. It's actually pretty good.

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Chishio Kunrin

To be honest, some of the shows on The Hub aren't too entirely kiddie and are kinda good for families to watch.

Except Aqua Bats. I dunno what to say about that show. I just. I don't even. I had to watch it during Christmas time with my cousin's 6-year-old daughter. It was so odd. Just... weird. Very kiddie and childish, but also very weird.

Dan Vs, though... uhhhh... I'm not sure how that's on The Hub, at all. Here's a quote from the Dan Vs. Mall Santa episode: "I have a plan that involves sharpening a candy cane to a point... and then stabbing him in his bowl full of jelly! *Grips his stomach*" <- Talking about the mall Santa. Also, the mall Santa ended up unprofessional on eggnog.

So yeah, no idea why that show is on The Hub. Seems like something you'd see on Adult Swim.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Julius

Ah, Dan Vs.

Now that's something else that has my attention, but as I said before, haven't taken the time to watch.

Seems fun, what with all of those pony crossover comics and all. :P
Purr~

ComputerDeathglare

I was... surprised by it's quality. Really good, actually. Songs are catchy and the characters are cute. And I hate it. I grew up on MLP and LPS. What ruined LPS for me is the humans. I always felt like I[/i][/u] was their caretaker, and Blythe killed that for me.

I want my dsi now.
By Sulfur

dA
Tumblr (SFW)

Go Up