Go Down

CandyCookie

The Queens Of Cookies

Elphyda

dr.induction

2017 Aug 24, 19:54:24 #2 Last Edit: 2017 Aug 24, 20:00:04 by dr.induction
no derp derp :c

ShadowHoof

Of the Mane 6 plus Spike?  Fluttershy.  Though I probably identify with Twilight most (manic feakouts notwithstanding).

Of secondary characters, Maude Pie is my favourite.  Well, my current avatar should say as much, no?

Best Princess is Luna IMO.  Funnily enough, my current sig is Celestia, but that image was so good I had to use it (made most of it grey, but fading to colour in certain points, like her cutie mark).

ScarletInk

Awwww, I prefer both Spike and Fluttershy, I identify with both of them and I enjoy all their episodes!

Ok, technically my "Favorite Character Spot" is also contended with Discord, but that's another thing!
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Night Striker

Personally, my favorite pony is Fluttershy as I was really bashful when I was young, so I can relate to her most.

As far as favorite character might be concerned(other than Fluttershy), it's tough choosing between Luna and Discord XD

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

CandyCookie

The Queens Of Cookies

OldenEmpire

Out of the main characters, Rarity. At least from the older season I have watched.

Of course favorite character would simply have to belong to Her Most Royal Majesty, Princess Celestia.
What is the strongest weapon of ponykind? The Elements of Harmony? No! The Princesses? No! The cannon? The spear? The horn? Not at all! Courage and courage alone stands above them all!

ScarletInk

In the end, I voted Spike: Fluttershy already has a lot of fans, the little dragon needs some boost of popularity. ^-^
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Night Striker

idk, maybe the reason why a lot of ponies like Fluttershy is cause we're being scared into it with The Stare cause she's a cute and lovable character.  :D

While I may not be part of LoE staff, I always try to help others who might have problems in LoE the best I can because I want others to share my enjoyment of the game. ^-^

Want to be in a herd? PM to get more details to join the NLR!

Chemol

dr.induction

2017 Sep 02, 22:59:22 #11 Last Edit: 2017 Sep 02, 23:01:49 by dr.induction
^^^

I would honestly vote the derps. as her character in the show stands, she is the most loving pone of anyone.

marshmallowfluff

Out of the maine six? Rarity

Out of Background ponies? it's a tie between derpy and dr. whooves (i love their dynamic together)

Out of secondary characters? Discord is bae
Discord: Marshy_fluff (#4884)

Feel free to add me! And look for me in LOE, I need friendos! <3

Ferro_the_King

Well, from the options given I have to choose Flutters.
But in general I really love the ruler of the night, Princess Luna :)
Excuse my English, it tends to misbehave...

EspiraPhoenix

Hmm, from the poll: Twilight Sparkle, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and Spike. :o

Though personally, Starlight Glimmer is our number 1 fave.

~RainCloud

IGN: RainCloud,  Purple Pegasus with Blue mane and Tail (Darker shades of Blue) and Red Eyes
Outfit: Lunar Armor, Lantern and Glasses
Level 50 Pegasus. Find me in game! PM for any game related questions! :)
Can PM In Game or Forum and I'll get back to you ASAP!

Icy Shield

Let it snow!

Fluffle Puff

ShadowHoof

Quote from: Fluffle Puff on 2017 Sep 11, 23:30:07one vote for bug hors pls
Thread should really be titled along the lines of "Which is your favourite of the Mane 6 (Plus Spike)".

Keystar

I voted for spike since the list didn't have the one I really wanted. Plus I love dragons.
But my actual vite would go for Discord as my actual top fav but he's tied with Nightmare Moon and Solar Flare. Nightmare Raity would come in under those. Sence a theme here? hehe. but thats my thoughts, oh and I vote for big grown up spike hehe

Go Up