Offline...Offline...Offline...

Started by Flame-Dasher, 2018 Sep 20, 13:35:09

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Flame-Dasher

I'm doing this suggestion because i am getting some issues with the conection.. (I guess it's just me..) Every single 5-10 minutes i get disconnected from the servers and that is really making me sad and frustrated because this game cannot be played without internet access! I would like to suggest that it would be awesome and a big favor to me and maybe to some other people to give us access to the game without the need of a internet access.. I don't care if we don't get access to the quests or the online stuff, for the moment i'll be happy if we just can have access to all the the world just for exploring with our created pony. I reaaally want to play this game all the time and I can't because of the conection.. I mean, i have internet access but i guess it's not good enough for make this game stable... The main menu should have an option that let the player play/explore offline if we dont have internet access or if it's slow.. I beg you guys, please consider this as a future update.. please.. This is the best pony game ever and i can't play it properly because of this.. *sigh* I'm just tired of being disconnected from the server every 5 minutes :'(

Pipkin

Connection to the servers and databases requires an internet connection.  Unfortunately this is something that cannot be changed at this time

Flame-Dasher

Ugh, okay. But I hope that one day you guys can take the game's database and give us an option in the main menu to play offline.. I can't play until then i guess  ovO I was looking for something like a 'pony simulator' and this game is the best I found.. *cries*

Go Up