Into Nightmares, Darkly Wading(Private RP)

Started by Seriack, 2013 Mar 20, 14:02:59

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

FakeSmile

2013 Mar 20, 17:42:52 #40 Last Edit: 2013 Mar 20, 17:49:41 by FakeSmile
(( Okay  ^-^
I'm going to be a bit busy with homework, got to get it all done before Spring Break ))
Aureate nods, then slowly puts her hoof through her mane.
She then quickly pulls her hoof out, not in too much pain but startled by it.
Holding her hoof she said,
Well, it doesn't burn too bad. Left a mark though, but nothing too
serious.

She then looks around the room for a clock
I wonder if all the guest have arrived yet.
I can hardly wait for dinner.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Tezaku

Explicit Escritoire

Risque arrives at Farsight's abode. He takes a minute to observe the structure, the finesse and hand it must have taken to develop such a fine piece of construction, along with the amount of bits it would have costed to procure it from said hand. He moves to the door, noting as much from the color of the home to the species of bugs trailing their way across the lawn. It's natural for him to break things apart around him through delicate thought. He is a writer, after all, and it helps to put things back together in creation at a later point.

And then a soft tap comes at the door. Whether opened or closed, Risque was the sort of stallion to knock before entering.
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/ve534m.jpg[/img]
Explicit IRL.[/Center]

the dark gods

Quote from: Tezaku on 2013 Mar 20, 17:46:15
but i'm sure we can find some  ^-^

Alright then. Physics say with a nod, as he goes to search the bookshelves for something interesting.
thank you Sky Sketch

Tezaku

he goes to a bookshelf and searches for something interesting

Seriack

((Well, we have Risque here now... I think we are only missing Enstra.))

He heard the knock on the door, even though he was still pretty far back into the house, however soft it was... More, he could FEEL the knock, as if somepony had tapped him on the shoulder.

[shadow=maroon,left]If you'll excuse me, I do believe somepony is at the door... [/shadow]He tells Aqua, and begins to move to the front of the house. He opens the door, and moves a side, saying, [shadow=maroon,left]My dear...[/shadow]He pauses for a second, letting another memory float to the surface, [shadow=maroon,left]Risque, so good of you to arrive! [/shadow]
[move][/move]
Thanks Soriku for the Pixel Poneh!
My OC's((Only one so far))
"Let me carry your burdens"

Tezaku

(how about the ones that are here attend the world tour, then the feast, and the ones that aren't here attend later, if not, we'll be waiting till all of us are here at the same time)

Explicit Escritoire

"You must be Farsight. Your knowledge of me lets me know that the letter about Explicit has arrived. She sends her deepest apologies for her absence. Understandable, however, considering her condition. Where are we gathering for the event?" Risque seems to know quite a bit about Farsight having never met him before. Explicit speaks highly of him for some reason she honestly can't recall to the fullest. He's taken her trust in him as a good sign for his own trust. He nods as he steps inside so that Farsight can close the door.
[IMG]http://i49.tinypic.com/ve534m.jpg[/img]
Explicit IRL.[/Center]

FakeSmile

Aureate turns toward the direction of the sound of the door closing, grinning she said,
Sounds like another guest has arrived, shouldn't be too long till dinner and the grand
tour of Farsight's house.

She then looks back toward Laebenal, the two ponies continue to chat
as they wait for the last quest to arrive.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Tezaku

(we gonna get the tour and feast on the road?)

Seriack

((We're still missing one... Might start the tour at least, and see if she makes the feast.))

He shuts the door behind Risque and says, [shadow=maroon,left]Well, we have two groups right now... Two are in the front room, and two are in the library... I am waiting for one more to show, but if she doesn't soon, I will start the Grand Tour and hope she makes it for the feast. [/shadow]

[move][/move]

Enstramentall

Enstra trots up to Farsight's door, and knocks politley. She marvels at the house, then looks back at the door.
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

the dark gods

Physics finds some generic book on sleeping, he opens it up and reads, not finding anything more interesting at the moment.
thank you Sky Sketch

Tezaku

Seriack

[shadow=maroon,left]And that must be the last guest! [/shadow]He says, [shadow=maroon,left]If I could ask a favor of you Risque? Could you gather the others in the library and bring them back here, to the sitting room where Areatu and Lae are? [/shadow]He begins to move to the door once more.
[move][/move]

the dark gods

Not much...just a book on sleeping... Physics says.
thank you Sky Sketch

Tezaku

that's all the books are about basically

Enstramentall

Enstra knocks again, then tugs on her lacy black dress, shivering as a breeze blows.
[move][/move] Hi! Hello! Hola! Benvenidos! Bonjour! Gutentag! :P I think you get the idea.

Seriack

He moves to the door and opens it. [shadow=maroon,left]Ah, Enstramentall! You look lovely tonight. Please, do come in! We are just about to start. [/shadow]He moves a side, allowing her room to enter.
[move][/move]

Enstramentall

Thank you, Farsight! She trots in. I hope I'm not late.. The house looks great! She smiles wide and looks back at Farsight.

Go Up