Neither
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: 2014 Apr 13, 14:15:26

Go Down

FluffleWarrior

Do you like Octavia or Vinyl?

Chromastone64

I like Vinyl (or Pon-3) by character design, but i love techno music and strings equally, so I'm kinda split down the middle  :)
A self-proclaimed "jack-of-all-media-types". I tend to say "freaking" a lot.<br />My OCs: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=13316.0

Moonlit Mask

VINYL SCRATCH!!! She's my favorite background pony!

Ashelon

Octavia, because gotta go with the classics. Also, I love her character design, and in one animation, she owned a certain overrated musician I hate  ^-^

rainbarrydash

I like octavia.  She's more graceful I think

;)

KitRifty

Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Apr 15, 18:32:15
I like Vinyl (or Pon-3) by character design, but i love techno music and strings equally, so I'm kinda split down the middle  :)

Pfft, same here. I like both genres, but imo it's even better when they're combined together. It's mostly reason why I've taken a liking to Two Steps from Hell and etc.  ^-^

AaronMk

#DeposeGothsFromRomanClay

Zsaszz

Quote from: KitRifty on 2014 Aug 10, 01:51:06
Quote from: Chromastone64 on 2014 Apr 15, 18:32:15

Pfft, same here. I like both genres, but imo it's even better when they're combined together. It's mostly reason why I've taken a liking to Two Steps from Hell and etc.  ^-^

Ya the perfect combination: Audiomachine, Zack Hemsey, Anthesteria( though it's not "classical" is a nice mix between electronic effects and string instruments).
But im more inclined to Octavia's music, I like classical more.

I prefer Vinyl Scratch, but I must admit that Octavia is great too!

Andrew Wolfwood

I like Vinyl's style, cause I love feel the bass, but I got to go with Octavia after I hear I am Octavia

MichaelSliva

I think they are the best as a couple^-^

lozer35

i guess octavia because she made 'i am octavia" ocording to the video
me,spectrum, splashy, and lightning are THE pegasus four !!

butterbrony

vynils scrath LOVE THE WUBS

Yuriski

Vinyl > Octavia. No doubt.

Go Up