Who's all ready for the season 5 premiere?

Started by prestongo, 2014 Dec 18, 16:19:02

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

lightspeed_flash

I am ready and excited for the new season wooo. :D

Hash Myth

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 27, 18:09:36
How about... nothing from the Equestria Girls movie series in the main series at all?

Sounds good to me.

Pony version Sunset Shimmer is ok, but in order to keep the series of FiM... They could not tie in the Equestria Girls series without epic failure and to many story arc questions...

(in the name of Celestia why is there a pony and girl version of all main and some side characters and only 1 Twilight and 1 Sunset?  O: )

wingedpineapple

2015 Jan 27, 20:19:16 #42 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 27, 20:37:42 by wingedpineapple
Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 27, 19:31:20
(in the name of Celestia why is there a pony and girl version of all main and some side characters and only 1 Twilight and 1 Sunset?  O: )

Must.... resist..... not.... spoil.....
[move][/move]

Lync Volan

Quote from: wingedpineapple on 2015 Jan 27, 20:19:16
Must.... resist..... not.... spoil.....
your not spoiling anything his definitely not gonna watch it
Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 27, 19:31:20
Sounds good to me.

Pony version Sunset Shimmer is ok, but in order to keep the series of FiM... They could not tie in the Equestria Girls series without epic failure and to many story arc questions...

your totally ignoring our comments the Equestria girls series is already connected to the main series like it or not your denial is obvious and there will also be no "story arc questions" since its already explained inside the movies
theres also noting wrong with a little mystery...just think about Celestia

SerenityFaithful(SammyElise88)

I'm so ready for this season! I can't wait! :D 
Check out my deviantart!:  http://thequirkygamer.deviantart.com/ it's not much, but doesn't hurt to look!

Night Pony

Quote from: LostSanity on 2015 Jan 27, 18:09:36
How about... nothing from the Equestria Girls movie series in the main series at all?

Nah. Sunset is best canon unicorn. Plus there's a human Sunset Shimmer in that world right? She couldn't stay there forever.

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 28, 01:33:46
your not spoiling anything his definitely not gonna watch it

Lies, just finished watching it... (its all you and wingedpinapple's fault lol )

I never watched the entire movie, did not expect that.

I still think the Equestria Girls series and FiM series have nonthing in common. Theres no way they can tie them together without to many questions and broken added in filler just to force them together.

But I found a new respect for the movie after watching them both back to back.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 29, 04:05:36
Lies, just finished watching it... (its all you and wingedpinapple's fault lol )

I never watched the entire movie, did not expect that.

I still think the Equestria Girls series and FiM series have nonthing in common. Theres no way they can tie them together without to many questions and broken added in filler just to force them together.

But I found a new respect for the movie after watching them both back to back.
thats good to hear but they still are connected none the less your wording would be better if you said "not to make more connections" or something along those lines ^-^

Night Pony

You do know there's a perminant stable portal between the two world now, yes?

I want to thank all of the artist that have drawn my OCs.
Night Shine and Moon Violet

Mercurial

i'm so excited so I learned English from scratch

Hash Myth

Quote from: Night Pony on 2015 Jan 29, 14:24:29
You do know there's a perminant stable portal between the two world now, yes?

But any talk about a permanent portal (or anything for that matter) in FiM series is void. As if it does not exist in FiM  O:

Plus why have the 5 from the human world crossed over to Equestria or anyone from Equestria (other then Twilight Sparkle) cross into the human world?

Seems the whole paradox is void of a good plot  lol

wingedpineapple

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 29, 18:43:08
But any talk about a permanent portal (or anything for that matter) in FiM series is void. As if it does not exist in FiM  O:

I wonder if we are seeing the portal in the background :v
[move][/move]

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 30, 04:36:42 #52 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 30, 04:40:45 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 29, 18:43:08

Plus why have the 5 from the human world crossed over to Equestria or anyone from Equestria (other then Twilight Sparkle) cross into the human world?

Seems the whole paradox is void of a good plot  lol
Rainbow Rocks takes place after the end of season 4 and seasosn 5 is not out yet so of course the Fim universe can't talk about it at least until Season 5 comes out so basically season 5 is where it possibly will all "unfold" *-*

and about them crossing over here is a little line "Yeah Lets All Cross Over To Other Dimensions And Cause Wide Spread Havoc :3" (if they do they have the right to take there time and make sure there prepared aside from that the other thing i mentioned explains it all too) 

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 30, 04:36:42
and about them crossing over here is a little line "Yeah Lets All Cross Over To Other Dimensions And Cause Wide Spread Havoc :3" (if they do they have the right to take there time and make sure there prepared aside from that the other thing i mentioned explains it all too)

But then that would actually develop a good plot line. Plus I am kinda scared how they are going to tie the two together... It better be good  :/

Besides, I don't know about you but replace "Havoc" with "Discord" and you get this, Season 5, "The Magic of Chaos"  lol

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 30, 10:05:07
But then that would actually develop a good plot line. Plus I am kinda scared how they are going to tie the two together... It better be good  :/

Besides, I don't know about you but replace "Havoc" with "Discord" and you get this, Season 5, "The Magic of Chaos"  lol
it seems good to "you" but its seems unplanned completely...at least to "me" and i would totally watch "The Magic of Chaos" lol
and i'm not worried on how they tie em together even though i have many of my own personal ideas..mainly cause i try to have faith i guess? 

Hash Myth

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 30, 11:46:22
it seems good to "you" but its seems unplanned completely...at least to "me" and i would totally watch "The Magic of Chaos" lol

I can't help it, Discord is my number 1 favorite character... Maybe it's because I'm a huge sci-fi fan of Star Trek, maybe because Q is the longest running chaos master of the universe... Maybe it's because Discord is Q in pony land?  lol

Naw it's because I'm a huge fan of John de Lancie  :3

Lync Volan

Quote from: Hash Myth on 2015 Jan 30, 17:59:45
I can't help it, Discord is my number 1 favorite character... Maybe it's because I'm a huge sci-fi fan of Star Trek, maybe because Q is the longest running chaos master of the universe... Maybe it's because Discord is Q in pony land?  lol

Naw it's because I'm a huge fan of John de Lancie  :3
i don't follow Star trek that much but i have seen quite a few References in other shows and its funny i was just talking about Q with someone else on facebook lol

wingedpineapple

PANIC :V
We have a actual trailer for s5 premiere, still not release date.
Spoilers below
Spoiler: This has tipical trailer spoilers • show
Spoiler: You have been warned :v • show

[move][/move]

Griffon

Princess Celestia: Ah, Philomena, my pet. You're awake.

LostSanity

Oh goodie...

Spoiler: Cause spoilers I guess • show
Evil equal sign ponies...

:I

Should be... interesting...

:o
[shadow=gray,left]I'M ONLY HAPPY WHEN IT REIGNS[/shadow]

The Roman Reigns of the forum

Go Up