Summer List

Started by TwilightNight, 2013 May 15, 16:32:25

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

TwilightNight

2013 May 15, 16:32:25 Last Edit: 2013 May 15, 17:53:02 by TwilightNight
I'm putting together a list of summer activities that I find fun. Summer's just around the corner, so what the hay..
Post your ideas here, and maybe even make your own 'summer list'

Spoiler: show
 1. Re watch Clannad and Afterstory.
2. Re-Watch Sword Art Online
3. Find something to do with my brand new MLP:FiM lunchbox. Do people even put their lunches in these things?
4. Level up more in Mabinogi, Runescape, and World of Warcraft
5. Build something that seems to resemble a town in Minecraft.
6. Find someone to roleplay with IRL.
7. Find someone to roleplay with in Second Life.
8. Try to boost my confidence of my ability to roleplay using /me and italics.
9. Cuddle and talk to my cat, who is unwell, and needs some reassuring.
10. Find out if said cat, Diego, is 18 or 19. Cannot tell...

Chishio Kunrin

o_O Yeah, I think bucket list means things you want to do before you die. It's called that because it's things you want to do before you "kick the bucket."

For summer, I wanna go swimming at least once. :D But that means I'll need a swimsuit, and I don't exactly like the kinds of swimsuits I see in the store these days. :s
I also want to eat plenty of ice cream. ovO
And uh...
... uh...
Not much you can do when you can't spend much money. X3
I hope my parents' friends have a barbecue, I guess. Oooh, one of them is such an awesome chef. :3 I hope he makes turkey tacos sometime this summer.

I also wish to find homes for my cat's kittens. :P They're a week and a day old right now.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Rissian

2013 May 15, 16:55:50 #2 Last Edit: 2013 May 15, 16:57:43 by Trege
I guess swimming down at the river is gonna be fun this year, I can't really think of much else we're gonna do, we really only go on a trip once every few years. Since going to the river is pretty expensive and we have to save up for it. It'd be nice to get a job this year though chances are lower since the high schoolers on summer vacation likely also go for the jobs.

I hope we have a good 4th of July we haven't really done much in a few years. It'd also be nice to have a BBQ as well and of course ice cream and stuffs.  ovO

Getting a  full driver's license instead of a permit would also be nice.  I can't really think of much else this year kinda in the same boat as we only are usually capable of taking a trip every few years due to money and time constraints and stuff

TwilightNight

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 May 15, 16:47:01
I don't exactly like the kinds of swimsuits I see in the store these days.

All they have in the non-specialty stores around here are bikinis... I worry about what are in the specialty stores...

Pipkin

Summer=YARD SALES!
Yes, I absolutely love yard sales, especially the town wide yard sales, in fact there's one next weekend 45 minutes away from me where I used to live I plan on going to, and I plan to be in town at 6am, only time you'll catch me up at that time for anything besides work :P

My parents have a pool table on their deck and a pool, so plenty of trips out there
I'm hoping to get a bbq so I can make use of the back deck, nothing screams summer like a cold one on the patio barbecuing up some burgers.
Washing my truck when it's legal to(if you don't know what that means, please don't ask  :l)

And maybe..../maybe/....a road trip, just for the hay of it, now that I have holidays.  Perhaps i'll even go down to the States for a couple days, or maybe out east, I hear Nova Scotia is quite beautiful, and i've never seen the ocean before  ^-^

Go Up