The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

(I`m actually in the kitchen watching you :3)

Game stared at the cat. "You've kinda got cheese, like..." He finished, motioning to all of himself.

Gamepad

"Cheese isn't food. Cheese is the thing that ruins perfectly good food." Game replied, sharing his hatred for the yellow substance. "But, hey. I`m on the first floor today."

FakeSmile

Smile watched the cat jump off the table with a smile; she figured the cat had enough affection for the moment. Turning her gaze back toward Scarlet she said,
Fake Smile: I guess he had enough for now! Great that we get two pets though.
The mare's smile widen as she turned back to the cat. It appeared the wolf and cat was getting along; which is good since the two would be living together. A few giggles slip through her smile, but her smile quickly faded to a frown. She remembered that Scarlet and her were doing something before she got distracted. . . But she couldn't remember what. Looking back at Scarlet, she asked with a smile,
Fake Smile: Oh yeah, weren't we suppose to do somethin'?
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Chrisgotjar

After the getting, Game down the stairs debacle Blueberry decided to leave the ponies who had run off into the garden and rummage through his bags. Better to double check now then find something missing when you needed it.

Suddenly a voice had called from the room nearby alerting Blueberry to the fact that there was food nearby.
"Great, I'm starving, I haven't eaten since before the train over here"

The stallion made his way into the kitchen to see what food was left.
You appear to be reading a signature my good sir/madam.

ScarletInk

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Mar 16, 18:43:26
Smile watched the cat jump off the table with a smile; she figured the cat had enough affection for the moment. Turning her gaze back toward Scarlet she said,
Fake Smile: I guess he had enough for now! Great that we get two pets though.
The mare's smile widen as she turned back to the cat. It appeared the wolf and cat was getting along; which is good since the two would be living together. A few giggles slip through her smile, but her smile quickly faded to a frown. She remembered that Scarlet and her were doing something before she got distracted. . . But she couldn't remember what. Looking back at Scarlet, she asked with a smile,
Fake Smile: Oh yeah, weren't we suppose to do somethin'?

- We were going to choose a room and settle in. - Scarlet replied, smiling and then noticing one thing. - But where's your luggage?

She couldn't help looking at her hat.

- ... Under your hat?
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

LunarDusk

//  :I Thats a lot of pages added since I've been in school...

"? "
The unicorn who was in the living room heard voices from the kitchen and smelled food and moved to the door slowly opening it to see whats inside.
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs
http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11752.

Gamepad

Quote from: LunarDusk on 2016 Mar 16, 08:52:33
// lol

(What where you laughing it back then? )

Game slowly waddled to the couch in the first floor living room and laid against it, unable to get on it. Maybe he could be used as a hoof-stool who knows.

FakeSmile

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Mar 16, 18:51:50
- We were going to choose a room and settle in. - Scarlet replied, smiling and then noticing one thing. - But where's your luggage?

She couldn't help looking at her hat.

- ... Under your hat?

Smile's tilted her head at Scarlet's remark about her language; it took her moment to realize that was what she forgot. The small frown formed on her face as she tried to remember where it was left. Her head tilted in the opposite direction at Scarlet's suggestion. She looked up toward her jester hat as she said,
Fake Smile: Under my hat? Could my luggage fit there?
The mare carefully pulled the hat off her head to avoid messing up her mane. The little bells on the end of her hat jingled as she pressed her face inside the hat. She took a few moments to examine the inside of her hat to make sure her luggage wasn't in there. A small smile formed across her face; she knew her luggage wouldn't be in her hat but she was a street performer so it was her duty to entertain. A few chuckles escaped from the hat before the mare pulled away from it. As she placed her hat back on she reported,
Fake Smile: Nope, its not there! I know I brought my backpack with me. . . But I don't remember takin' it off. . . Weird. . .
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

LunarDusk

Quote from: Gamepaw on 2016 Mar 16, 08:24:01

(I could have sworn that we had some unicorns.)

//that

*opens kitchen door a little bit and peeks inside*
"[glow=blue,2,300]Hue Lunar Dusk archmage of the EverFree at your service.[/glow]"
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Shadow-Flare

2016 Mar 16, 19:14:22 #129 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 16, 19:30:49 by Shadow-Flare
Flare gets up up of the couch and goes looking around the house for something intresting

Gamepad

Game spun around as fast he could as he felt the Cat grab at his collar. "Give it." He ordered, stomping a paw on the ground trying to make himself seem intimidating, though thanks to the jiggly wolf belly it was more of a cuddly appearance he gave off.

LunarDusk

"! Mac and cheese"
*shuts door and moves back into the living room*
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepad

Game let out a low growl as he chased slowly after the cat following it in the kitchen, puffing already.

LunarDusk

// pfft You two are basically running past me because im like between the doors lol
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

LunarDusk

conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepad

(Waddling)

Game having waddled faster than ever before, made it towards the cat-door, though just seeing as the cat jumped through the pudgy wolf was unable to stop and slid across the shiny floor and went straight into the cat flap, getting his un-collared neck wedged in it.

(Yes, Game's neck is fatter than a cat.)

LunarDusk

*falls over due to tripping over GamePaw*
conflictus nec divinos

OCs

Gamepad

"Shut up." Game growled, embarrassed and letting out a pathetic whine in the process.

FakeSmile

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2016 Mar 16, 18:43:26It appeared the wolf and cat was getting along; which is good since the two would be living together.

The mare was a fool. A smiling fool. A wide smile was plstaer on her face as she watched the event unfold right before her. How could animals turn on each other so quick? They were just getting along one second, but the cat turned into a thief within seconds. Cats. Dogs. They never liked each other; at least that's what the cartoon portrays them as. Confusion, with a hint of fear, filled her eyes as the corner of her mouth twitched from smiling too hard. She couldn't respond quick enough, and the two pets already ran out off the room. Her gaze followed them out the kitchen, and it locked on the doorway. The fear faded from her gaze, but was replaced with even more confusion. What is this house? If animals could turn so easily, would the others turn on her? With that thought, a sharp pain stabbed her in the back. Her smile was crooked and twitching as she turned toward Scarlet. The fear in her eyes returned as she stared at the mare before her and she only had one thought on her mind: was Scarlet the wolf or cat? A few drops of sweat appeared on her brow as she tried to keep her smile. She didn't want to believe her new trampoline pal would turn on her, but anything is possible these days.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Gamepad

"Ha." Game laughed, watching the cat fall into the pool. "Guess that's Karma." He shouted, hoping they would hear it.

Now the cat was gone he had one thing to worry about, getting his puffed up body unstuck from the small hole.

Go Up