The House (Open-RP)

Started by Gamepad, 2016 Mar 14, 13:09:41

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Gamepad

Smelling the beginning of a pie the pudgy wolf wagged even harder, his padded tail hitting the floor every second or so. The wolf's tail being one of the only two things he can do fast, wagging and eating.

SandFire

2016 Mar 16, 13:40:44 #81 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 16, 13:44:29 by SandFire
On the other side of the kitchen Flame started to make Mac n cheese. Because cheesy goodness.
Part of The Kingdom of Roses

Shadow-Flare

2016 Mar 16, 13:42:04 #82 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 16, 13:43:48 by Shadow-Flare
Noticing the chubby blue wolf shadow said, Well the pie will take awhile so get comfortable (if i tryed i could cook a pie irl :P)

Misty Fly

*Marble jumps on the trampoline and accidentaly makes scarlet fly off of it*
Magic...

Gamepad

(Little God moddey there, watch it Misty. If you discussed it first with her fair enough, but if not. Watch it.)

Game whined and waddled into the cupboard, the bottom part of it having a mattress in it for the blue ball of fur.

Misty Fly

Marble : oopps hey sorry about that
Magic...

Shadow-Flare

2016 Mar 16, 13:52:38 #86 Last Edit: 2016 Mar 16, 13:54:18 by Shadow-Flare
Shadow flare  mull's over what kind of pie to make (i''l be know as flare)

FakeSmile

Quote from: ScarletInk on 2016 Mar 16, 13:35:00
- Great!

Scarlet jumped happily on the trampoline, bouncing a little before stopping enough to shake Smile's hoof.

- I'm Scarlet Ink, but call me Scarlet. Nice to meet you too! Shall we restart, trampoline pal? - she offered with an exaggerated bow, gesturing to the trampoline around them.

[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Okay, Scarlet! If we are shortin' names, you can call me Smile. [/color]
The mare replied as she shook Scarlet's hoof. She slowly stood up in order to keep her balance. But when she saw the mare bow at her, she couldn't help but laugh and fall back onto her flank. A large smile formed across her face as her tired eyes twinkled with joy. Smile stood back up and returned the mare a bow.
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: Yes, let us begin. But I must earn you, I get a bit carried away once I begin. [/color]
The mare flashed Scarlet a cat like smile before she started to twirl again. Her giggle started to fill the yard as she twirled around her new trampoline pal.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

((Shadow will be known as Flame to avoid confusion with the other Shadow.))

Flame almost done with the Mac n cheese looked at the wolfy and than thought of the other ponies and how they would want some and started to make more.

ScarletInk

Quote from: Misty Fly on 2016 Mar 16, 13:42:58
*Marble jumps on the trampoline and accidentaly makes scarlet fly off of it*

Fortunately, Scarlet flew right in the near pool, so she was just soaked and not hurt.

- Marble! - she shouted to the purple maned mare, climbing out the pool. - A little advise, next time, thank you!
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Misty Fly

*Marble smirks to Scarlet and looks at her*
Marble : hmm..i got an idea...*she jumps in the pool from the trampoline*
Magic...

FakeSmile

Smile slowly jumped toward the edge of the trampoline as she watched the event proceed. Some of the water splashed upon the trampoline and knew better to jump on it while wet. She slowly stopped jumping as she sat on the edge of the trampoline. The mare's head tilted in a confused fashion as she silently watched the two mares converse.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

ScarletInk

- Marble!

After the unicorn mare emerged, Scarlet was scorning at her.

- That could have been dangerous!
"Oh, somewhere deep inside of these bones
An emptiness began to grow
There's something out there, far from my home
A longing that I've never known"
- "Jack's Lament", Danny Elfman

Shadow-Flare

Shadow flare decide's to make cherry pie

Gamepad

(I think I might start leaving some more post-it notes around the house, one will be in the kitchen.)

Game laid down on his comfy mattress and watch out into the kitchen at the pony cooking and baking.

Spoiler: Kitchen Note • show

Hello again, hopefully you have found some more post-it notes around the place already so you can get used to the house more quickly.

We have a basement which contains a lot of stored food and items which can't be kept up here, so you might need to go down there. Luckily for you the house also has a dumbwaiter (Food elevator :3) so you can put stuff in there instead of carrying it up and downstairs.

Warning, the chubby wolfy that you have no-doubt found. Should in no circumstances be allowed in the basement or in the dumbwaiter, he will either break the food lift or eat everything, he is hard enough to get around already.

Have fun with the kitchen, it should be fully stocked with food and drink, so have at it. It should last you all a while.

Misty Fly

Marble : really? i wasn't aware...but thanks for the concern scarlet
Magic...

FakeSmile

Smile slid down from the trampoline and gracefully landed on the ground. Since the trampoline was wet, she could take the time to move into one of the bedrooms while I dried. With a small smile she chimed,
[Color=yellowgreen]Fake Smile: I'm gonna get settled in while the trampoline dries. I'll show you some tricks later, Scarlet! Oh, and it was nice meetin' you Marble. [/color]
She flashed the two mares a big smile before heading back toward the front of the house.
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

SandFire

Flame with the mac n cheese picked up her bowl and started to walk to the door to tell the silly ponies that she is done making food for them all.

Misty Fly

Marble : honestly it's been a while since i ever had a holiday...
Magic...

Gamepad

Game looked up and sniffed, not liking what he smelled he waddled out of the kitchen and into the garden area where another post-it note was left on the table.

Spoiler: Garden Note • show

So, you have found a garden I take it. It has a large pool which can also function as a Jacuzzi with it's built in bubble and wave machines. It is one of those Pools which rises and lowers, so you can even change how shallow it is and even split it into sections.

There is a little vegetable patch near the shed also, which if you didn't have the wolf to take care of, could probably make the house self-sustaining. The patch does need care and attention and you should probably build a fence around it.

The wolfy, for some reason, keeps managing to get the potatoes out of the ground. Not sure how, considering his difficulty with even walking. Is also only potatoes you really have to worry about, though he does tend to trample the other veg in the patch.

Go Up