what kinda game would you make its sequel?

Started by Lync Volan, 2015 Jan 11, 21:37:34

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 11, 21:37:34 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 22, 00:20:59 by Lync Volan
tell me about any game that you would want a sequel or another sequel of and what kinda environment or gameplay you would like?

i for one am a fan of Ben 10 ever since i was growing up and i know the games are not what would be called "AMAZING" but i still got them cause its "Ben 10" none the less i would totally enjoy atleast 1 game of Ben 10 where it was open Environment similar to that of Spider Man 3 with "Insane" Difficulty where you would "NEED" to upgrade to pass instead of it being too easy cause honestly i have no idea why they put an upgrade system for an already easy game
running on roofs as Ben Wolf would be great and flying around the city as Stink fly would be awesome especially if i can goo up simple thugs
and they should also not use the Hp reset everytime he turns back to human cause it makes the game WAY too easy
and for the graphics i would ask for something realistic looking
but graphics like "Destroy All aliens" Is ok too     
(try thinking of the Hulk video games as a reference too)
(costume changes would be welcome too adding Bens newest white jacket)
running the streets as Xlr8 and chasing cars
and possible use of Bens hoverboard when your human
not to mention an added feature of swimming under the water using Jetray or Ripjaws

Lync Volan

cloudwilk

I've got an unpopular opinion here, but I really like 102 Dalmations: Puppies to the Rescue and considering I can't even play it on my laptop because its so outdated I kinda really just want another..

[I]"Want to see where I came from??"[/I]Jump into the portal and find out!

wingedpineapple

[move][/move]

Lync Volan

Quote from: cloudwilk on 2015 Jan 12, 09:24:24
I've got an unpopular opinion here, but I really like 102 Dalmations: Puppies to the Rescue and considering I can't even play it on my laptop because its so outdated I kinda really just want another..
i never played that exact game but i played a Dalmatian game on the Gameboy where Quladival would be riding in her car trying to run you over 

cloudwilk

I played 3 dalmation games... all PC.  :3 One was a storybook, the other was some haunted mansion one and then there's the best: Puppies to the Rescue.

Lync Volan

Quote from: cloudwilk on 2015 Jan 13, 22:22:14
I played 3 dalmation games... all PC.  :3 One was a storybook, the other was some haunted mansion one and then there's the best: Puppies to the Rescue.
all the Pc games i played when i was little had to do with a Purple car and a blue bug and possibly a yellow robot but they were all those "learning" games lol

cloudwilk

Oh geez... I remember games like that XD Predominantly Jump Start games (I really liked 1st grade Treasure Hunt but it seems to of disappeared 0,0) but I also played this one about Franklin goes to school.

Lync Volan

Quote from: cloudwilk on 2015 Jan 14, 08:38:19
Oh geez... I remember games like that XD Predominantly Jump Start games (I really liked 1st grade Treasure Hunt but it seems to of disappeared 0,0) but I also played this one about Franklin goes to school.
i forgot all about Jumpstart but ya i recall that dog X3

Murano

Theirs so many games I'd like to see get a sequel such as Fallout or Mass Effect, but I've heard they are getting sequels.
I'd like to see a new Spyro game similar to Dawn of the Dragon where you can fly around or maybe they could give Cynder her own game, although thats unlikely now that their part of Skylanders now.    ono

Lync Volan

Quote from: Murano on 2015 Jan 21, 07:12:21
Theirs so many games I'd like to see get a sequel such as Fallout or Mass Effect, but I've heard they are getting sequels.
I'd like to see a new Spyro game similar to Dawn of the Dragon where you can fly around or maybe they could give Cynder her own game, although thats unlikely now that their part of Skylanders now.    ono
me and my cousin recently beat "Dawn Of The Dragon" but technically i beat it since my cousin had to drop out cause he kept dying lol

also i would like Cynder to have her own game now that you mention it but you should not exclude Spyro from the story :s

Murano

:o I don't remember it being so difficult that I kept dying although I do remember getting stuck climbing a wall where you've to use the green chains, but then again it's been a while sine I last played Dawn of the Dragon.

Tiger

Portal 2 needs a Portal 3. But Valve can't count to 3.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

Sunshine Smash

A sequel to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky would be awesome.

And not that stuff like Gates to Infinity. I mean an actual sequel involving characters from T/D/S. Don't know how it would work. But I would love that!  :3

Deep inside..... We're kindred spirits...... You..... And I......

Lync Volan

2015 Jan 22, 00:08:11 #15 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 22, 00:10:58 by Lync Volan
Quote from: Murano on 2015 Jan 21, 15:31:27
:o I don't remember it being so difficult that I kept dying although I do remember getting stuck climbing a wall where you've to use the green chains, but then again it's been a while sine I last played Dawn of the Dragon.
well i kept telling my cousin not to upgrade so that might be the reason it was so hard for him X3

Post Merge

Quote from: Sunshine Smash on 2015 Jan 21, 22:36:13
A sequel to Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time, Darkness, and Sky would be awesome.

And not that stuff like Gates to Infinity. I mean an actual sequel involving characters from T/D/S. Don't know how it would work. But I would love that!  :3
i think i had one of those dungeon games before but i have no idea where they are now...
i loved how different it was compared to the regular Pokemon games tho :D

MarshyMellow

It would be very neat to have a sequel for Kirby Air Ride. That game was fun, but it never got popular enough to have it's own sequel  DD: .

Birds don't just fly they fall down and get up
Nobody learns without getting it wrong

Lync Volan

Quote from: MarshyMellow on 2015 Jan 22, 09:20:29
It would be very neat to have a sequel for Kirby Air Ride. That game was fun, but it never got popular enough to have it's own sequel  DD: .
from google images the game reminds me of Mario Kart...
sorry i haven't played too many Kirby games just saw him in Melee and a tv show X3

Zsaszz

Quote from: Tiger on 2015 Jan 21, 19:04:55
Portal 2 needs a Portal 3. But Valve can't count to 3.

One game that sadly will never come out will be Psy-Ops 2, the first one was really good for the PS2 but I heard that the game had some legal problems later with some movie producers that claimed that the game developers stole some ideas from their movie, and that froze any attempt to make a 2 part but i never knew if that was true.

Lync Volan

Quote from: Zsaszz on 2015 Jan 22, 12:26:21

One game that sadly will never come out will be Psy-Ops 2, the first one was really good for the PS2 but I heard that the game had some legal problems later with some movie producers that claimed that the game developers stole some ideas from their movie, and that froze any attempt to make a 2 part but i never knew if that was true.
it kinda reminds me about a certain game i'm playing at the moment but thats about all i can say without breaking any rules X3

Go Up