The Crystal Changelings [Mild Violence] [Easy Application]

Started by Cobalt Crafter, 2014 Apr 21, 01:31:19

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Emerald-Bright

Cobalt Crafter

((Thanks for the offers but I'll just make a new char. Having 2 at once is possible as long as you make a border with _____

Grizzly

((use the horizontal brake tag

^ this, i'll use a random changeling character if needed ^-^))
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Emerald-Bright

as she heads towards the mines she sees a pony behind a large rock, but thinks nothing of it until shapeshifts... into her....
w-what!? she tries to stay as quit as possible and runs back the way she came bumping into blue

Hurricane Bash

((sorry, would've replied earlier but completely forgot.))
  Hurricane took the quill, carefully, and signed the cover. Just then, another mare ran into Blue. He jumped back again in surprise, and tripped on his own hooves. He tumbled backward, rolling until he was upside-down, curled up in a ball, and with his flank sticking up in the air. His mane was wild and thrown, and his tail looked near the same. "Ow," he said, attempting to get up but failing miserably. "What's with all the 'running-into-ponies' today? Did I not get the memo?" He looked around. "Anypony gonna help me up?"
The master of Dubstep has arrived!

Grizzly

(( oh... O/////O totally missed this one))

After being run into, Blue fell to the ground with a painful whimper. Her saddlebag opened again and a bunch of items flew from it. The album fell to the ground and the cover cracked. Blue stood up with another painful whimper "Everypony alright?" She asked and then heard Hurricane asking for assistance. She walked to the distressed pony, more like limped to him as her ankle got twisted during the run-in. She first pushed his to the sky sticking back side with her hoof to get it to the ground and then tried to help him stand up.
The most common accident is the one noone expects.

Naura

Name: Naura
Race: Earth Pony
CutieMark: A row of green seeds on her neck.
Coat/Mane/Eye colors: My profile picture, light green fur, darker green mane, rose red eyes.
Faction/Profession: Part time week job as "Translator" in the crystal empire since she knows alot of different languages.
Age and Gender: a young mare
Extra info: A orphan.

Naura walks down the street just looking for some fun. Her friend's wasn't with her so she thought of finding someponies else to hang around for the day, but all seemed to be up to their own stuff, not wanting to be disturbed by her, she could sense that. But a little bit down the street she saw a group of ponies talking to eachother, they maybe wanted to let her be in their group! Just then another pony ran into the group. Naura giggled and thought she wasn't the only pony with tha idea.
"Hai, what's up?" She said before she saw a familiar face. It was the Dj Hurricane Bash, running in on him of all ponies in Equestria!
((She doesn't "Run into him" particulary, just pointing that out))
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Hurricane Bash

((Ahhh... it's good to be "famous."  lol))
  With the help of Blue, Hurricane stood on his hooves. "Thanks," he said, looking around. He saw the cracked album cover and sighed. "Well, there goes that," he says, before realizing something. "Hey, hows about we go get ya a new one?" He starts picking Blue's stuff off the ground. He then notices Emerald Bright on the ground, and Naura staring at him. He chucles quietly, looking to Northern Guardian. "Looks like more ponies to join the little group we have here, am I right?" He walks over to Emerald Bright, looking back at Blue. "Just a second, he says. "What's your name?" he says, tuning back to Emerald Bright.
The master of Dubstep has arrived!

Cobalt Crafter

Guardian had gone home, his shift done. It was a small, stuffy place filled with random junk.  Trophies and medals from a time when he was younger littered parts of the room. But these thoughts were cut off by panic when his eyes scanned over the bird cage in the room. "Rosaria?" His bird wasn't in there, the cage door was open.

He had been searching the home to find his missing friend before he was cut off by a muffled squawk, looking behind him he saw his bird was perched on the door frame to his bedroom. Before he could approach he felt a weight over his eyes, followed by a green glow from the doorway.

As he lost consciousness his eyes panned over a black form in the doorway. "Sorry, I don't monologue with my food." It said before he fell to the floor.

Name: T'Rah
Race: Changeling
Cutiemark: N/A
Coat/Mane/Eye colors: Black Carapace, blue eyes (no pupil)
Faction/Profession: Infiltration, northern hive
Age and Gender: Middle aged male

Naura

((Just realized this might be a perfect Rp for one of my Oc's, will see if I want to try it or not, anyway, here's the description:
Name: Pyx
Race: Unicorn
Cutiemark: The Inksplat 1 from LoE
Coat/Mane/Eye colors: Looks alot like Chrysalias

Faction/Profession: Owner of the Café "Cake N' Bake"
Age and Gender: A really young mare.
Extra info: She got her colours of a changeling bite when she was a filly.
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

Naura

Go Up