What's your special talent?

Started by Holly Dash, 2012 May 10, 18:04:54

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Midnight muzic

Either a car rim (Yes i have some sitting in my room) or a pair of headphones or a Vinyl disc

I'm back from the afterlife B)
Single and looking *Ahem* Mares ;3

CptWaffles

I dunno, I don't want to be pretentious or anything, but I think a lot, about anything and everything, like alternate universe theories and whatnot.

My guess would be either a galaxy or something relating to quantum physics.

Like I said, I don't really know what it could be  :\

If life gives you lemons, well, do whatever you want to do with them.

PrincessButton

No special talent here yet...I'm a super-cmc. x3
I hope to find something I'm good at someday.  :D
[Avatar drawn by Dusky Hues; Thank you!]

Tekner

2012 May 20, 23:36:30 #63 Last Edit: 2012 May 20, 23:38:55 by Tekner
My special talent is systems analysis. I am particularly good at taking video game ideas and actualizing (developing/programming) them, but can also apply this skill to help others' relationships, solve complex pattern-based math/physics problems, tweak fine details to make a better whole (art, engineering, design, etc), and other things that require a fine eye.
This is why many people call me, with my approval, a grammar-nazi 8D

I am tempted to say my OC's cutie mark should be something along the lines of a magnifying glass, but I am also perfectly content with my current power sign, as I am also exceedingly proficient at breaking things and subsequently un-breaking them :I

Quote from: SweBow on 2012 May 10, 19:54:27
Bashing my head against the wall?  :s
Putting new meaning to the phrase "Don't knock it 'till you try it!", are we? Haha ^-^

Link

I enjoy writing, reading, acting, and making jokes...A stand up comedian/writer as a night job? I dunno... ovO
[CENTER][/CENTER]

Princess_Luna

Rub some bacon on it.

Lord of Madness

my ability with technology! :3
I am training to eventually be able to fix... anything... ANYTHING!!!

Rissian

I think mine is with PC repair.  ovO

I'm pretty good at repairing OS's Today I had to repair my computers MBR because I damaged it by mistake when I removed Linux and the grub boot loader partitions. I was planning to install a different Linux anyways so I ended up installing the newest Ubuntu alongside windows as a dual boot using a partition manager instead of Ubuntu Studio which was pretty laggy and not fun to use. Then after that I had to change which device boots the OS as that has now changed as well.

Me and my cousin have also built a full PC from parts he bought online installing the motherboard CPU and everything else needed to run including hooking up the wires and everything, I'm also capable of taking a computer completely apart and putting it back together in working order.

Flamestriker

I actually don't know anymore. I'm good at a lot of things. I'm still a blank flank, I guess.
[move][/move]

Ahaut

2012 Sep 27, 09:06:06 #69 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 27, 09:07:45 by Ahaut
A monitor screen ^-^

To represent skill with computers.
Well I wouldn't really exactly call it skill, but I'm usually very quick to learn and adopt anything I didn't know before-hand about computers.

Chautauquan

ð

For constructed languages, I suppose.  Eth is one of my favorite phonemes, only reserved for nice cultures I create... Although considering the nature of cultures, it's a rather relative definition of nice....
"I often wish that the two groups - adults and kids - could find a way to get along better. ... The biggest problem is, the adults have one of the most effective recruitment strategies in the world.

Give them enough time, and they'll turn any kid into one of them."
-Brandon Sanderson

Morgan Sententia

Art, writing, and anime/comics. A comic sketch artist and writer. Wait...that's what am doing. ovO

bwdwtw

I would have to say making music is my thing... Although I'm still a noob at it I have alot of fun doing it.
LET S MAEK sOM SiIC K  JAMz
un ce unce

FirstChoice

2012 Sep 29, 14:08:03 #73 Last Edit: 2012 Sep 29, 15:20:34 by FirstChoice
All mates from my class thinks I'm the person who is handling English best of all other, but i don't think so...   :P

By the way I'm from Polish  ^-^

@EDIT @DOWN- Oh yeah- forget about that- me too  :D

Vertigo

Watching ponies all day long  ovO

SapphirePony

Gaming, Music, Art, and breaking stuff  X3 Mainly music and art.

Parasprite

Lucien

I'm really good at writing, but I have a couple of conditions that help me play music:

Perfect Pitch: I can hear a note and tell you what note it is, and if it's sharp or flat I can tell.
Absolute Pitch: If you ask me to sing a note I can sing it for you.

Synesthesia: I hear, smell, or taste something and I usually get an abstract mental image, the image being specific for each sound, smell, or taste. It mostly happens with sound, but other things trigger it.
Starting anew. I am a musician. My past here means nothing.

Iunio

What would my Cutie-Mark be?

Whatever represents Charisma. IRL I got out of doing make-up work in 4/6 classes after skipping an entire month last year. Another time we had to write and read aloud a 2 page essay on something stupid in American History Class. I forgot to do the homework, yet managed to ad-lib while looking at a blank piece of paper. I got the highest grade in that class.

Too bad I suck at everything else. My anti-cutie mark would be everything BUT charisma.

Chishio Kunrin

I'm a pretty good writer, I have a passion for animals and helping them, and I tend to accidentally be awesome at cooking. The one I'm pursuing is the one about animals. I intend to become a vet.

My pegasus OC Flash Strike is good at weather, especially bad weather like storms, mostly because she thinks lightning is awesome.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Go Up