Shining Star

Started by Perry The Pony, 2012 Nov 09, 02:56:58

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Perry The Pony

Shining Star was born into the royal family much like his cousin Prince Blue Blood was.  He spent most of his days studying the night sky when he was young which granted him his cutie mark.  Shortly after there was a fire at his home and both of his parents were killed.  Princess Celestia feeling bad took him in and he attended school at Princess Celestia's School for Gifted Unicorns.  After attending school he joined the royal guard academy where he soon excelled to the top of the class.  After graduation he became captain of the guard skilled with the katana.  Canterlot was at its best security for years.  After a while political pressure caused by other members of the royal court due to the mysterious death he left the royal guard.  Shining Star felt that the use of power by the other members of the court was wrong.  Even after Princess Celestia asked him to stay he refused and left.  Since then he has been traveling the land defending other ponies that have been abused by the rich and powerful.

(Yeah that is kinda what I got)

GalvinRoe

2012 Nov 09, 03:20:19 #1 Last Edit: 2012 Nov 09, 03:23:04 by GalvinRoe
My response:

Join the RP, fight the government  lol.

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=5543.0

ShadowHeart

The back story was very nice and well explained! Awesome character and you know how to draw a katana! I'm still learning how to draw those :P

Join the changeling herd, or she'll devour your love!

Perry The Pony

Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Nov 09, 07:44:13
The back story was very nice and well explained! Awesome character and you know how to draw a katana! I'm still learning how to draw those :P

Drawing is not mine.

Lord of Madness

Quote from: Perrythepony on 2012 Nov 09, 10:52:48
Quote from: ShadowHeart on 2012 Nov 09, 07:44:13

Drawing is not mine.

OH HAY it seems you decided to post it :DD I will say its very nice. ^3^

Gracie Sky

I didn't know Canterlot had Samurai ponies as guards.
Then again, I didn't know Canterlot builds could catch on fire, either.
In fact... I've never even seen a burning building in Equestria ever!
The only fire I've seen so far came out of Twilight's hair when she was angry or ate hot sauce.

I must admit how intrigued I am with a pony who has access to magic, but prefers to use a melee weapon.
Character Critique Thread

Have your OC fairly and honestly evaluated!

Perry The Pony

Magic is wonderful and an art to use but so is a weapon.  Taking up the sword was a way to calm himself and cope with the loss of his family.

Rad Thunder

Quote from: Perrythepony on 2012 Nov 15, 22:10:05
Taking up the sword was a way to calm himself and cope with the loss of his family.

Swords are scary. They cut and stab things. o_o

Kidding. Had no idea that's what his name was Perry. :P

Cutiebone

Cutie mark looks G1 lol but it's cool!
Moved to Fluffy Ribbon. FR is universal. Rather than CB, which refers to an OC that isn't used anymore, it's better to use a name I'd actually like to be identified with... >.<

Perry The Pony

Quote from: Rad Thunder on 2012 Nov 15, 22:22:18
Quote from: Perrythepony on 2012 Nov 15, 22:10:05
Taking up the sword was a way to calm himself and cope with the loss of his family.

Swords are scary. They cut and stab things. o_o

Kidding. Had no idea that's what his name was Perry. :P

Yep

Go Up