LOE login issue

Started by Silver_spirit, 2016 Jul 30, 21:31:10

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Silver_spirit

2016 Jul 30, 21:31:10 Last Edit: 2016 Jul 30, 21:53:06 by Silver_spirit
ok. so, here's what happened. I was in the game, about to play hide and seek at the crystal kingdom with Fancy frosting and the other ponies and than, suddenly, I got disconnected. as I closed the program, I tried to log in and than It gives me this Error.

Cutiemark...error
Items.....done
Abilities...downloading
Skills.....done
Recepies.....done
Item Atlas......done

>:OI was so angry when this happened. I tried to update it with the LOE launcher but it takes a long time to download the update. I even downloaded the program directly without the launcher and I'm still getting the same error. I don't know what to do now. I'm really sad right now.  :c

Post Merge

Nevermind. I got it all figured out. please disregard this post.  ^-^

troncrash7

WHAT DID YOU DOOOOOOOO
HOW DID YOU FIX IT
PLEASE

MTwilight

try typing %USERPROFILE%\AppData\LocalLow into the address bar and deleting the LoE folder. Then go into the game, it should work

P.S. sorry for very bad english

Galapagois

This forum area is intended for reporting suggestions & bugs to do with the site, not the game. All game suggestions and bugs should be reported using the system described here, and all requests for help should be directed to our support email address. This makes sure that we guarantee that the right people actually know about the problem, and can work on fixing it!
Head of LoE Public Relations, King of Support, and a nuisance!

Go Up