Client is now available to download!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 23, 02:47:29

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

goodponyplayer

Quote from: TheFawn on 2015 Jan 23, 14:41:53
Hype doesn't begin to describe anything. Hype isn't a word anymore.  ovO

Come... join our other brothers and sisters who has also become a hype itself on steam chat from the loe group...
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

TheFawn

I have a question, when I download the game, I want it to patch itself automatically. DO I have to download just the patcher, or do I get the current version too? :facehoof:

Ellii

Shadow Beam

Downloaded 32 bit version from MEGA.
When I tried to open it the text "Error: NingĂșn archivo encontrado" (Error: No files found)

Hi there.

goodponyplayer

Quote from: TheFawn on 2015 Jan 23, 14:57:05
I have a question, when I download the game, I want it to patch itself automatically. DO I have to download just the patcher, or do I get the current version too? :facehoof:

depends on which version you are downloading... If its one of the links that has the 32x, 64x, or other type of pc, then i guess you download the currecnt version. the one with the launcher is going to patch the game everytime you tell it to patch (:P), withouth needing to download further ones (i believe that its, at least, for now. also, if im wrong, then sorry :P)
Okay, listen to me... focus on it. What do i mean by it, you ask? idunno, but just focus on it..... there, way better :P

Makenshi

Woohoo! Let's rejoice! Tomorrow is the day!
I'm glad I could download the latest client without any trouble ^^

Isn't this exciting? Are you excited, 'cause I'm excited, I've never been so excited-- well, except for the time that I played the game for the first time and I went *deep gasp* but I mean really, who can top that? :D
White Cloud / Mellow Dream

TheFawn

Quote from: Makenshi on 2015 Jan 23, 15:46:54
Woohoo! Let's rejoice! Tomorrow is the day!
I'm glad I could download the latest client without any trouble ^^

Isn't this exciting? Are you excited, 'cause I'm excited, I've never been so excited-- well, except for the time that I played the game for the first time and I went *deep gasp* but I mean really, who can top that? :D

This is gonna be my first time! I'm hoping to meet a few people to go on quests with ^-^

Ellii

Naura

For me who isn't so good with time and so, could anyone say around how many hours its left before it should open? X3
Feel free to check out my [URL=http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=11982.0]Oc page[/URL]!

goodponyplayer

Quote from: TheFawn on 2015 Jan 23, 15:53:45
This is gonna be my first time! I'm hoping to meet a few people to go on quests with ^-^

Let us all first times boop noses!

Akilas

This is gona be my first time too, i hope to go with other people to quest and all that too  ^-^
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

goodponyplayer

Quote from: TheFawn on 2015 Jan 23, 16:08:38
*Boop*

*boop yours too*
Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Jan 23, 16:10:02
This is gona be my first time too, i hope to go with other people to quest and all that too  ^-^

No, akilas, no quest... Only boops! *boops your nose*

krono Angelo whooves

ok WHAT THE BUCK IVE TRIED FOR A YEAR NOW TO TRY OUT LOE AND ITS STILL REFUSES THIS MAKES ME ANGRYIER THEN SOMEONE BREAKING A PINKIE PROMISE
http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/zealotofzael/media/wth_zpscf340ab2.jpg.html][IMG]http://i1297.photobucket.com/albums/ag34/zealotofzael/wth_zpscf340ab2.jpg[/img][/URL]

Makenshi

2015 Jan 23, 16:16:30 #193 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 16:21:59 by Makenshi
Quote from: TheFawn on 2015 Jan 23, 15:53:45

You're in for a ride! And this goes for anypony else who will be experiencing LoE for the first time, too!

On the last OSW back in August, I was just like you... It was my first time. And Luna knows how deep and emotional of an experience that was for me.
So when I'm reading all of you guys about this being your first time, it's giving me that mellow feeling... :) I'm not sure what it is exactly, but... I'm very happy for you ^.^ I hope you will get as much out of this "game" as I did! And in case it does the same powerful effect as it had on me... Let's regroup after it's over, and share about our experience :) Thinking back about feeling truly "like a pony"...

I made a page on Facebook for Sugarcane Corner... (you'll soon know what that is) I'll leave the link here just in case... https://www.facebook.com/SugarcaneCornerLoE
White Cloud / Mellow Dream

kremlin00

I'm having a few problems downloading the game. When I try to use the launcher it either gives me the error "Unable to read data from the transport connection: an existing connection" And when it does work it always stops when downloading part 2 and says something about not matching what was expected (I couldn't get back to the error to get exactly what it said). When I try to download the game directly from mediafire (I have windows 64 bit) It downloads at a speed of between 10-30 kb/s. Out of curiosity I tried downloading the 32 bit version and that downloaded at a speed of 200-500 kb/s so I know it can't be my connection to the internet. Any ideas? Thanks for your time

Akilas

Quote from: kremlin00 on 2015 Jan 23, 16:17:36
I'm having a few problems downloading the game. When I try to use the launcher it either gives me the error "Unable to read data from the transport connection: an existing connection" And when it does work it always stops when downloading part 2 and says something about not matching what was expected (I couldn't get back to the error to get exactly what it said). When I try to download the game directly from mediafire (I have windows 64 bit) It downloads at a speed of between 10-30 kb/s. Out of curiosity I tried downloading the 32 bit version and that downloaded at a speed of 200-500 kb/s so I know it can't be my connection to the internet. Any ideas? Thanks for your time

For you my friend, no i have no idea of how to solve your problem, keep trying, and it whas before, yes i will visit try to meet ponys in the game  :3 and make some more friends  0:)
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

TheFawn

Quote from: Makenshi on 2015 Jan 23, 16:16:30
You're in for a ride! And this goes for anypony else who will be experiencing LoE for the first time, too!

On the last OSW back in August, I was just like you... It was my first time. And Luna knows how deep and emotional of an experience that was for me.
So when I'm reading all of you guys about this being your first time, it's giving me that mellow feeling... :) I'm not sure what it is exactly, but... I'm very happy for you ^.^ I hope you will get as much out of this "game" as I did! And in case it does the same powerful effect as it had on me... Let's regroup after it's over, and share about our experience :) Thinking back about feeling truly "like a pony"...

I made a page on Facebook for Sugarcane Corner... (you'll soon know what that is) I'll leave the link here just in case... https://www.facebook.com/SugarcaneCornerLoE

I hope we can meet up and play!
August was going to be my first time, too, but I got to the downloads late and had all 5 days trouble getting it. The first 4 days, I couldn't get a download working, then, I got it open but it wouldn't let me log in, saying some kind of error. But anyway, I spent the last day trying to log in, but had no luck. I just got a new computer this week, and am using it now. I luckily got to the download early this time, and am hoping to FINALLY play without lagging/crashing.

With my luck so far, I think I'll be good to go!~

Ellii

Perry The Pony

goodponyplayer

Quote from: kremlin00 on 2015 Jan 23, 16:17:36

hmm... try redownloading it, or executing it as administrator. if it doesnt work, try to let the 64x download anywany, it may get faster after a while. thats the basics i can say, sorry if it doesnt work :c

krono Angelo whooves

OK WELL NM THE LAST POST THAT WAS THE GOOGLE UPLOADER THAT DIDNT WORK FOR ME the mediafre 64 bit is downloading as I type this at 299kb/sec it will take 30 mins but hopefully this time thiiiiissss time it will work for me after a whole year of trying everything else I pray to celestia this works  :I

Go Up