Canterlot University (Jump-in!)

Started by ElectricAura, 2014 Oct 25, 01:07:52

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

indigoEruption

"Are you bribing me. I have nothing more to tell you." He warbled, cheeks BRIGHT RED against those lavender cheeks, eyes all wide at the romantic advances of Rainbow Blitz. "Why are you giving me bits?" He peeped, eyeing the other a little from his spot in a slightly worried fashion.

Rainboom Blitz

"I'm not bribing you my friend, it's simply a token of my happiness that I've found a friend here"

Misty Fly

*Misty walked to the Classroom*
Magic...

indigoEruption

Miru stared at the pegasus some more, then raked the bits into his sleeve before he put them into his bag as well with the map he was gifted. "I think you're one of the most friendly ponies I've met so far, Rainbow." He mused, calming down a little.

Rainboom Blitz

(( I have to get off now be back on 2morrow bye Miru))

Misty Fly

*Misty took out her books and started to read*
Magic...

indigoEruption

((goodbye Rainbow Blitz, I am always lingering around))

Rainboom Blitz

Rainboom Blitz

thanks)) * gives u a quick kiss on the cheek and looks around while blushing embarrassedly*

indigoEruption

WHOA THERE, WHAT? Miru stared at Rainbow in a startled manner, not sure how to feel about this! "I...I would like to get up now. I think I left something on in my room." He whispered, his entire face feeling heated. He was not ready for this, no.

Rainboom Blitz

* nods and allows him to leave*

indigoEruption

He scoots out of his seat, standing bipedal briefly before just falling back onto all fours while staring at the new 'friend'. His ears flicked about some more in an unsure, nervous manner before doing his silly little small, fast steps out of the cafe. Maybe he should find some slippers or something so this whole walking ordeal won't sound like a tap dance show wherever he goes.

Misty Fly

*The class was getting so boring that misty fell asleep*
Magic...

indigoEruption

Miru was back in his room, relaxing on his bad as he spaced out. He now has a map, and some money. This was a good start, but now he felt indebted to the stallion who gave all this to him. He has nothing to give, however. He closed his eyes and simply allowed himself to flop back onto his bed, taking nice deep breaths that could fool a person into believing he was asleep.

Misty Fly

*Misty was suddenly startled by the bell*
Magic...

indigoEruption

Miru decided to study the map, unsure about his life here and where it would be heading. He assumed he had three years left here. In this world. He didn't want to get attached to anyone. That would just make goodbyes so very saddening. He put it all back into his saddle bag, and made his way back outside, deciding to take a walk around the  college grounds.

Misty Fly

*Misty groans and goes outside*
Magic...

FakeSmile

Quote from: FakeSmile on 2015 May 17, 16:17:01
Eleanor smiled as the Pegasus landed next
to her. She held the door open for Pastel
and the two mares enter the cafe. To her
relief, not too many ponies were at the
cafe. Eleanor made her way toward the
counter of the cafe. She then looked up
at the menu to see what kind of drink
she would like.

((Just in case you missed it Cloudy. cc: ))
🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻   🌻🌻🌻

Rainboom Blitz

*enters my dormroom and blasts Heavy-Metal music while writing on my laptop and headbanging to the music* " that pony is now indebited to me, he'll give me something once he has the opportunity.....heh"

Go Up