BlazeingKnight

2015 Feb 24, 16:50:40 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 27, 07:32:02 by BlazeingKnight
Name: Blazing Knight
Type: Pegasus
Coat: dark Greyish light blackish
mane and tale: black
cuite marke: Blank Flank
loves: Video games, movies,  Sunset Shimmer
Fears: being regected by those she cares about, Falling from high hights, spiders
Personalty: shy at first but when you get to know her shes a crazy lose cannon.
Family: adopted Unicorn mother (no name yet sorry :( )
lives: in canturlot with her mother
BackRound: Blazy (Blazing Knight for short) was a run away orphan who met a nice loving unicorn mare who was hopeing for a foal her own and was on her way to the orphanage that Blazy was trying to run away from. Mama Uni took her in. Blazy shy and quite at first became a crazy and silly filly and she grew into abit of a childish mare who would wonder around canturlot from time to time. she would wonder around the university out of curiosity and watch the students do there magic. she's seen Sunset while still in Equestria but never spoke to her out of fear of being regected (she also has a never ending crush on her). Blazy is often looked down upon for not having a cutie mark at her age but after this happened for so long she got used to it and brushes off like nothing now. Blazy used to have a horrible fear of flying but she conqured her fear eventuly but still prefers to keep her hoofs on the ground. While not a big reader and not the brightest pony she's still a pony you can count on when things go bad.

Blazy is still a work in progress and I'm new to this kind of thing so I hope what I have so far is ok. Sorry if its not good.  :s

SparklestheUnicorn337

There's no "e" in the word Blazing.  :s

Greyscaleisme

2015 Feb 24, 20:25:21 #2 Last Edit: 2015 Feb 24, 20:47:14 by Greyscaleisme
Quote from: BlazeingKnight on 2015 Feb 24, 16:50:40
Name: Blazing Knight

Race: Pegasus

Coat: Dark greyish, light blackish

Mane and tail: Black

Cuite mark: Blank Flank

Loves: Video games, movies,  Sunset Shimmer.

Fears: Being regected by those she cares about, falling from high hights, and spiders.

Personality: Shy at first but when you get to know her shes a crazy lose cannon.

Family: None, she was adopted, by a Unicorn mare (no name yet sorry :( )

Lives: In Canterlot with her mother.

Background: Blazing Knight (Blazy for short) was a run away orphan who met a nice loving unicorn mare. The mare was hoping for a foal her own, and was on her way to visit the orphanage where Blazy was running away from. Mama Uni took her in, Blazy was shy and quite at first, but soon became a crazy and silly filly. She grew up into a bit of a childish mare, who would wander around Canterlot from time to time. She would wander around the university out of curiosity, and watch the students do their magic. She's seen Sunset while still in Equestria but never spoke to her out of fear of being rejected. She has a never ending crush on her. Blazy is often looked down upon for not having a cutie mark at her age, but it has happened for so long now that she has gotten used to it, and brushes off like nothing. Blazy also used to have a horrible fear of flying,  but she conquered her fear eventually, but still prefers to keep her hooves on the ground. While not a big reader, or the brightest pony, she's still a pony you can count on when things go bad.

Blazy is still a work in progress and I'm new to this kind of thing so I hope what I have so far is ok. Sorry if its not good.  :s

I fixed some of the spelling errors I saw on my read through, as well as some formatting issues and grammatical mistakes.

Despite the multitude of spelling and grammatical mistakes, there is the set up for a nice OC here. You have at the very least a good back story. But some aspects, such as her appearance, are lacking necessary detail. It would be a good idea to include eye color in the post.
         You also want to make sure that her colors are not too dark. If the coat or mane is dark, make there be some contrast in other aspects. An example of this is my own OC. Her coat is black, but her mane is mostly white, with a purple stripe. The white contrasts, and the purple blends. So having her body be a dark grey, with a black mane, is just very dark. Any images made are going to be hard to distinguish her mane from her body.
      Another way you could flesh this out is by including any talents she may have, and providing a reason for her blank flank. Ponies have Cutie Marks for a reason, so in order for her to not have one yet, there must also be a reason.
   Hope this helps!
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

BlazeingKnight

I'll get a picture of her when I can. But her grey coat does differ from her mane and tale cause its lighter in color. As for her she's known only by her mother to be dependable when things go bad but she's unable to show this to other ponies cause no pony else gives her that chance. This issue also ties with her shyness and thus never approaching any pony on her own only when her mother is there and even then they are focus on blazy's mother. Canterlot as far as I know (stop me if I'm wrong) is mostly unicorns. So as a filly Pegasus that couldn't fly do to fear of hights you can imagin how hard that was and making friends was not something she realy managed to do. Her dependence did show but it was never agnalged. Her cutie mark was suppose to be a full moon with blue blazing fire around it. Her cutie mark is suppose to be a contrast to sunset's and this would have been the moment she would have gotten her cutie mark. But when sunset went to the ,gona say human world, this chance and discovery was never met and so her cutie mark never serfaced.

I wanted to go with a what if for this character. And the what if was what if she did somehow get through sunset shimmer would things have been different. But this version is what if the requirements are never met do to a chance meeting never happening.

Eye color: Blue

Sprinkle_Icing

yeah, you might want to fix that e problem.    :s
<br />"A cake a day keeps the doctor away, but it doesn't keep the dentist away!"<br />Skype: Sprinkle.Icing<br />Imgur Album: http://imgur.com/a/OQGM7<br />Latest Spa party: http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=16006.0

BlazeingKnight

more Blazing knight info yay!

After some more digging and thinking in my OC her story lands her into being in training to be ether a royal night or royal guard. When she's not playing games or at home she's training her combat skills. Sometimes she will wonder around the castle to portal. This atleast keeps out intruders cause through this training she's becoming determined and perstant. character development! But will this help Blazy get her cutie mark? we will see.

P.S I removed the E. But I'm keeping it for my username cause this will help differ me and my pony persona. story!

Greyscaleisme

Quote from: BlazeingKnight on 2015 Feb 28, 21:06:44
more Blazing knight info yay!

After some more digging and thinking in my OC her story lands her into being in training to be ether a royal night or royal guard. When she's not playing games or at home she's training her combat skills. Sometimes she will wonder around the castle to portal. This atleast keeps out intruders cause through this training she's becoming determined and perstant. character development! But will this help Blazy get her cutie mark? we will see.

P.S I removed the E. But I'm keeping it for my username cause this will help differ me and my pony persona. story!

Great! I might recommended reading through the edit I did and fixing some of the spelling errors. (i.e canturlot is incorrect, correctly spelled it is Canterlot, and remember to capitalize nouns! :) )
'Cause sometimes to stay alive you gotta kill your mind.

Go Up