Winter Open Server Test Announcement! January 24th-26th!

Started by Ellowee, 2015 Jan 02, 23:49:38

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Akilas

Quote from: Lync Volan on 2015 Jan 23, 01:58:44
Cause Stuff "Happens"

Well i most say thats a good argument, simple and say just what it is, just something that happens, first i feel disapointed for that, but then i lear, its a test for my pasient, just breath and wait.
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

Sawk

Woo hoo! Open server hype! :D

The downloads may not be up, but I can live with that. Patience is a virtue, after all. :P

Lync Volan

Quote from: Akilas on 2015 Jan 23, 02:04:35
Well i most say thats a good argument, simple and say just what it is, just something that happens, first i feel disapointed for that, but then i lear, its a test for my pasient, just breath and wait.
Trying to keep it simple since 2010~
Quote from: Velvet Night on 2015 Jan 23, 02:08:48
Can't disagree with Sunset Shimmer  X3
Of Course You Can't~

Velvet Night

QuoteOf Course You Can't~

Resistance is futile  :P

BlueBlur Chrome

2015 Jan 23, 02:44:05 #385 Last Edit: 2015 Jan 23, 02:51:26 by BlueBlur Chrome
Quote from: Velvet Night on 2015 Jan 23, 02:36:17

Lower your Shields and prepare to be boarded... You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

(Had to say it  lol)

Test taken on 01/22/15

PunkOfSteam

*refresh* *sigh*
*refresh* *sigh*
....*refresh* *sigh*

Elphyda

Lync Volan

Quote from: Velvet Night on 2015 Jan 23, 02:36:17
Quote from: BlueBlur Chrome on 2015 Jan 23, 02:44:05
Lower your Shields and prepare to be boarded... You will be assimilated. Your biological and technological distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile.

(Had to say it  lol)

Velvet Night

_vinyl_Scratch_

Akilas

OMG OMG OMG OMG, they already start to put the game on circulation YAY!
Excuse my english, my real language is Spanish, soo, if someone talk Spanish too, that will real awsome.

"Deal with it"

TimeRight

[move=6][/move]
Thank you KoalaLover99!
thank you Firefly for the avi

M.Melody

But i still dont have the game :c D:
[Please don't emote spam. --Chisoka]

broe

Code Select
h,,,horse?

Akilas

"Deal with it"

Lync Volan

Blitz Freeman

Welp, the new game build is officially in my matrix. Just a few more hours until the hype train leaves for Equestria. I haven't had a proper session with this game since April of 2014 when I discovered it. If all goes well, this will be a very refreshing experience for me! I can't wait, even though I must wait  >A<

I hope y'all are as ready as I am! :3
I fight so that she may go on...for I am just a pony.

Akilas

Finally, i got the game, for first time i have the chance to download the game, and i already run it, set the ful screen mode, well its 3:30 am, i made it, now i can take a nap now the i have the game, with that im happy, not at all of course, but finally i have the game on time, just have to wait to tomorrow and thats it, now im soo happy that i can't hold my self together. :3

"Deal with it"

jaaasgoed

Got the game, all seems to be well. Also set up my game controller. We'll see how that goes. Wanted to do that last time, but was out of time.

Go Up