Funny things in video games

Started by Zaner, 2013 Sep 02, 17:27:27

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Zaner

We need one of these threads. Im talking really clever easter eggs, pieces of dialogue, or funny things/glitches that happened. Screenshots recommended. Let me start by saying naming characters in games after your friends is funny.

and he had the same game and

Deviant

2013 Sep 02, 17:40:49 #1 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 02, 17:45:02 by Deviant
Glitches!
Triggering glitches can be loads of fun either to do on purpose or to discover while playing (other times they mess up your game, less fun...)

Spoiler: Skate 3 is a prime example of a game with hilarious glitches • show

Book Smarts

Teal Turken

Hearing the heavy or scout die a critical death in Team Fortress 2. x3

Julius

Fun names in New Leaf. Welcome to My Butt! lol
Purr~

GoldenTerrabyte

2013 Sep 06, 11:25:19 #5 Last Edit: 2013 Sep 06, 11:30:35 by Yellowpikmin476
In Ocarina of Time(not in the 3DS one) if you go to Zora's Domain as adult Link, go up to King Zora's room, and put on hover boots. Try to jump from the ledge to the ledge where he sits, Link will glitch and spaz up and down for as long as youmcan hold up on the control stick.

In the 3DS version, if you do a glitch with the hookshot, Link goes flying up really fast. To learn more about this, search "oot doom jump"
I'm back

Ramisha

In Spyro: A Hero's Tail, if you jump in the middle of a rock cluster Spyro will fall forever (while not falling) and whine, like this:
Quote from: SpyroWhhhoooaaaa..... Aaaaahhhh! .............gulp! Aaah! ...Oh! whoooooooooa

Oh yeah in A Hero's Tail I got Flame and Ember skins, I love playing as Ember although she's annoying.

narwhaliagames

balrog from cave story's attack in the first battle against him. i mean he busts through the wall yelling
Quote from: balrogOH YEAH!
then when you start the battle with him he runs at you and grabs you and does......well its not very appropriate for the forums
ay i'm no longer using this site

GoldenTerrabyte

I'm back

narwhaliagames

Quote from: Yellowpikmin476 on 2013 Nov 17, 15:31:47
Cave Story is a fun game.
i know right i'm still trying to get past the egg corradoor

GoldenTerrabyte

Ah. Also, at some point, someone will offer to trade the Polar Star gun for a machine gun. DON'T. Later on, you can get the Polar Star turned into something even better.
I'm back

narwhaliagames

Appleflower

Ok. . . *Sigh* Alright.

Ramisha

Paralysis in Skyrim.....  lol it's so funny....
And when you kill an archer and his bow stays drawn...

Puynsi

Skyrim... placing a bucket on peoples head and you are invisible... *facehoof*

GoldenTerrabyte

In Harry Potter Chamber of Secrets for Gamecube, everything is so bad it's hilarious. Enough said.
I'm back

Azure

Building up too much Anarchy (thing that increases gun damage and decreases accuracy) as a Mechromancer in Borderlands 2.

"I AM GOING MILDLY INSANE"
"I THINK MY RELOAD BUTTON'S BROKEN"
"YOU'RE BREAKING THE GAME DUDE"
"GOD HELP YOU ALL IF I ACTUALLY HIT SOMETHING"
3DS Friend Code: 1091-8504-5380
BE THERE AND BE SQUARE
Spoiler: show

this'll have ponies one day
Skype in the off chance that you'd like to talk to me: AzureLancet

Ramisha

2014 Jan 15, 09:02:44 #17 Last Edit: 2014 Jan 15, 12:01:48 by Astranacus
Image conflicts with rules 7.d & 7.e since it contains blood and use of weapon. For reference please see the rules :

http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=2470.0

pppfffffffffthahahaha

GoldenTerrabyte

In Terraria, hilarious messages pop up whenever a player dies. For example, if you fall to far, it says "(Insert player name here) didn't bounce." Or if you drown, "(player) forgot to breathe." And if an enemy kills you, there's tons of things it can say, choosing one random one.
I'm back

Puynsi

Randomly shooting at a wall with a sniper and actually headshoot someone.

Go Up