Yes
3 (23.1%)
No
10 (76.9%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Go Down

Shadow Mare

2013 May 21, 16:15:59 Last Edit: 2013 Nov 20, 22:33:39 by Shadow Mare

Just finished watching the console revealing of the new next gen "Xbox One" and I wanted to hear what ya guys and gals think of the whole thing.

Rissian

I'm kinda not interested in it because I've heard used games won't be possible to play on it. Not every one can afford new games, and not many next gen games have interested me yet. All I really want to get is a PS3 and a Wii U.

Wind Waker HD.  :3 And a bunch of other games plus MGS4 for PS3.

But yeah not much on the Xbox One has interested me yet.

Chishio Kunrin

Quote from: Trege on 2013 May 21, 16:35:13
I'm kinda not interested in it because I've heard used games won't be possible to play on it. Not every one can afford new games

^^^^^^

Also, why'd they choose Xbox One? Xbox720 and Xbox Infinity sounded better.

I think for now, I'll stick to my Xbox360 Slim.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

super_chris85

Quote from: Chishio Kunrin on 2013 May 21, 16:38:51
Quote from: Trege on 2013 May 21, 16:35:13
I'm kinda not interested in it because I've heard used games won't be possible to play on it. Not every one can afford new games

^^^^^^

Also, why'd they choose Xbox One? Xbox720 and Xbox Infinity sounded better.

I think for now, I'll stick to my Xbox360 Slim.

I would of preferred Xbox Infinity it sounds cooler

Shadow Mare

2013 May 21, 16:47:28 #4 Last Edit: 2013 May 22, 14:40:03 by Ateren
Pretty upset about no bc on XBLA... No Minecraft, no Perfect Dark, no Banjo-Kazooie and Tooie, no Happy Wars, no Jet Set Radio, no Sonic CD, no Yu-Gi-oh 5Ds Decade Duels............

Just saw Angry Joe's rant about the whole thing and he is NOT happy! :[

Chishio Kunrin

http://techcrunch.com/2013/05/21/heres-your-new-xbox-one-microsofts-all-in-one-home-entertainment-system/

As a person with small hands (I am 5'0", after all), I'm not sure I like the look of the controller. I can manage the Xbox360 controller, and I had trouble with the original Xbox controller.

"(Ticktock, time is running out) What are you doing now?
I don't know where you are, don't even know your name.
They think I'm crazy, my heartbeat goes up..."

Book Smarts

Looks like the new Xbox controller is going to have some unnecessary weight  >A<

KireiameJin

2013 May 22, 06:56:47 #7 Last Edit: 2013 May 22, 14:36:51 by Ateren
All my thoughts are resumed in this video:
(( Sorry, we don't allow any harsh language, censored or not. ))

This console is just the demonstration of how robbers are in Microsoft, and how they belittle our intelligence as customers  :l
My deviant, take a look, you lose nothing ^-^

http://kireiamejin.deviantart.com/

super_chris85

I mean i know it is in his name but I've never seen him that angry before

Shadow Mare

Can't say I blame him considering he pretty much reviews Xbox 360 games and now with this new console... What's gonna happen now?

super_chris85

well he is right im what the hay paying for games that are used TWICE so I would be mad too and makes me want to play Pc games more than buy this

Shadow Mare

I still cannot understand no BC on games like XBLA, I mean HELLO?! MINECRAFT?!?! ISN'T THAT A POPULAR GAME TO DOWNLOAD?!

super_chris85

well the sad part is not only do they have Minecraft but they have all of these spins-off on indie games that it is redundant especially when you can play it on pc where you can get mods and plus you can get a lot of the games that people play on the Pc somewhere

Book Smarts

Just looking at the console itself... It's huge! You go from a slim machine, back a giant monster of a case. The Xbox One actually reminds me of the original Xbox. The Kinect accessory is also unnecessarily big, isn't it suppose to be over your tv?

Blues-Music

Meh. I'm sticking with the wii-u.

CyanideInsanity

xbox one? You're talking about this right?
Spoiler: show

Joking aside, it looks like I'll only be getting a wii u, and possibly a ps4 if persona remains an exclusive. As much as I love xbox exclusives, I refuse to get this until they remove the leash from consumers...

As for the backward compatibility issue, as annoying as it is there is a good reason for it; this system has completely new architecture so it would more than likely require devs to do huge edits to the game to make it run optimally.
Sugarcup, I thank thee for the AWESOME avatar!
I like my weapons, how I like my music: Heavy and Metal!
Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/CyanideInsanity

Ateren

I wonder how Gamefly is going to do if all their games that people borrow like netflix are blocked from the consoles.  :c

Teal Turken

Xbox One...

I don't need to say much as Angry Joe already has said so, as well as AlphaOmegaSin has as well.
I like to play games with my brother and my Dad, sometimes my neighbor when he visits...but we can't play them together if we have to pay extra money per account to use on one game.
Lets say Halo 5 on Xbox One. We buy it $60 dollars. One person uses the code to play it.
2-3 other people pay I'm going to guess $5-$15 dollars per account, which totals up to either $15(3x5),$30(3x10) or $45(3x15).

Yeah, no thank you Microsoft.

super_chris85

So how many Microsoft fans gonna convert to Sony fans

Blues-Music

Well I was originally microsoft/nintendo fan , but i'm converting to sony/nintendo!

Go Up