Things in Pokemon games I'll never understand

Started by Lord of Madness, 2012 Aug 05, 08:32:12

previous topic - next topic

Go Down

Princess_Luna

Why is it that only some Pokemon evolve but others don't?
Rub some bacon on it.

Nala Valor

Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2013 Apr 18, 15:30:56
because some pokemon like pichu aren't good and need evolutions and some like Buffalent who is a monster doesn't.
Or other explanation: game freak logic is unquestionable.

Tiger

Quote from: Dark Hooves on 2013 Apr 16, 19:52:49
I think you misread it.

I said a steel type pokemon is strong against dragon type moves, which means it takes less damage from them.

You're using the wrong words. When you say "strong", we would take it that it's the pokemon that is attacking the other pokemon, and is stronger.

You should use the word "resist". Steel type pokemon resist dragon type moves.

A link to my tumblr above!
Tiger's OC page. Should re-do it...

GoldenTerrabyte

Quote from: Princess_Luna on 2013 Apr 18, 15:30:56
I dunno, but Professor Rowan was wondering the same thing.
I'm back

Dark Hooves

how all of them are like reptiles and lay eggs when some of them are clearly not reptilian

I.E. Rattata
<br /><br />everypony is capable of great good or great evil but everypony should be treated like their worth giving a chance<br /><br />My OCs. http://forum.legendsofequestria.com/index.php?topic=6860.0

super_chris85

why is shuckle the only pokemon to be able to deal 481,266,036 damage

Nala Valor

^
Because he got something like 400 defense and is able to transfer it into his attack. And because its only to sunkern that he can do this much damage.

TwilightNight

What about these?

Why are the more mammal like pokemon laying eggs, or the plant ones for that matter?

How in the world did you get videotaped while people were interviewing you in the games like Diamond, Pearl and platinum?

I'm probably not really thinking too clearly, or thinking too much. Probably a lot of these were explained or at least shown in the games or show...

Tiger

Quote from: TwilightNight on 2013 May 08, 18:08:00
Why are the more mammal like pokemon laying eggs, or the plant ones for that matter?

Many have stated that already. My guess would be that pokemon are different from our average earth animals and all lay eggs. Maybe.
How in the world did you get videotaped while people were interviewing you in the games like Diamond, Pearl and platinum?

Paparazzi.
ovO

Vertigo,

In pokiemon black and white it is not possable to hold your breath for so long when you dive.

Vertigo,

In pokemon mystery dungen explors of darkness Bidoff works alone and gets through dungens but does not have a single attack move.

super_chris85

why there are so many forms and not evolutions

GoldenTerrabyte

In platinum, the whole Distortion World thing, nobody knows, blah blah blah, then you go on the TV, "I heard So and so caught a mighty fine GIRATINA(because they HAVE to use all caps)!" How the hey did they know?
I'm back

Flamestriker

I guess they can sneak paparazzi in anywhere....

ANYWHERE.
[move][/move]

GoldenTerrabyte

Time to bring back a beloved old thread...

Goodra: Dragon
Charizard: Not a dragon
I'm back

Tiger

Why is it we can catch Legendary pokemon in the games, but they're uncatchable in the anime?

Also, Magneton is made up of three Magnemites and should logically weigh three times as much, but Magnemite weighs in at 13.2 pounds and Magneton weighs 132 pounds. wat.

Verdant Tome

Quote from: Tiger on 2014 May 05, 01:24:46Also, Magneton is made up of three Magnemites and should logically weigh three times as much, but Magnemite weighs in at 13.2 pounds and Magneton weighs 132 pounds. wat.

Freaking Magnetons, how do they work?

What I don't understand is how, in Pokemon Y, just about every random house I've walked into has someone who just up and gives me a free thing. Along with several other people not inside houses. And they all talk to me like they know who I am. It's weird.

Go Up